How to delete messages

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
needhelp

How to delete messages

Postby needhelp » Thu May 30, 2019 6:40 am

I have a few private messages but my inbox is full. I need to clear up some old messages. When I check the messages I want deleted where do I find the "delete button"??
Sorry, Im not a computer guy
61 years old, single, Charlotte NC, Had a penile fracture. Implant scheduled for April 17. Dr Terlecki Winston-Salem, NC

dg_moore

Re: How to delete messages

Postby dg_moore » Thu May 30, 2019 7:17 am

Go to User Control Panel and select Inbox. Check the box to the right of the message(s) you want to delete. Then at the bottom right of the page click on the "Mark/Unmark" field and select "Delete marked," then click the "Go" button.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Lost Sheep

Re: How to delete messages

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu May 30, 2019 1:02 pm

needhelp wrote:I have a few private messages but my inbox is full. I need to clear up some old messages. When I check the messages I want deleted where do I find the "delete button"??
Sorry, Im not a computer guy

dg_moore wrote:Go to User Control Panel and select Inbox. Check the box to the right of the message(s) you want to delete. Then at the bottom right of the page click on the "Mark/Unmark" field and select "Delete marked," then click the "Go" button.

What dg_moore said is correct, but before you hit "Go", look immediately to the left of the "Go" button to find a pull-down menu. Change the selection from the default selection ("Mark/Unmark as important") to "Delete Marked". THEN click "Go"

Also note that if anyone has posted to the thread AFTER you made your post, you can no longer delete your post (whether their post is a reply to yours or not). But, you can still edit your post (down to a single sentence, like "I tried to delete this post."). Which is almost as good as a full deletion.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”