Struggle With Full Deflation of Titan

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
firstcav46

Struggle With Full Deflation of Titan

Postby firstcav46 » Sun May 26, 2019 7:24 pm

I would like to hear the experiences/suggestions/advice of other Titan users on the topic of deflation. I’ve had my Titan since October 2017 (swap out of AMS by Dr. Kramer.)
In recent months it has gotten more and more difficult to deflate. Often I have to pump it up further couple of times to get it to basically the 5 o’clock position. In the past, I’ve gotten it to near flaccid, but I can no longer do that.
I had gotten used to the AMS device that was easy to get to flaccid most every time.
I know the ultimate consequences of not fully deflating, but wondering if I’m OK at 5 o’clock?
Thanks for any responses.
71. Married 35 yrs to sexy woman; ED at 62; pills/injections eventual fails; AMS implant 5/29/14 (Dr. Milam); yr later - severe burning, pain around shaft on inflation. Remove & replace with Coloplast Titan 10/18/17 (Dr. Kramer).
Auburn, Ala.

alibaba

Re: Struggle With Full Deflation of Titan

Postby alibaba » Sun May 26, 2019 8:19 pm

5 seems to be fine. If you have trouble deflating, lay on your back, HOLD the deflate button in as hard as you can and squeeze out the fluid with your other hand as much as you can and push toward the base of you weenie a bit to squeeze that out. I am sure you will find a good deflate. With my lgx, I would deflate and in a bit could then deflate again a little more. Cheers man.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

505AbqNM

Postby 505AbqNM » Sun May 26, 2019 8:56 pm

Firstcav46,

I have only been cycling for less than two weeks but I can already tell this deflation is much easier if I hold the pump in a low position, possibly this avoids kinks in the tubes.
Initially I thought maybe a pump or two to clear the valve was needed sometimes but that was inconsistent. I now feel that the key, for me, is holding the pump in a low position which I suspect helps avoid bending the tubes. This seems very reliable, so far, for me.
It can be scary not being able to reliably deflate.
Good luck.
Married, age:67, work fulltime, Type2 diabetic, worsening ED since 2012, all meds ineffective by 2019. Bionic on May 1, 2019 by Dr Andrew Kramer. Titan XL, standard pump, 24cm + 1RTE, best TriMix sizes realized, G~6", L~7.5”, pump revision Nov 2019

firstcav46

Postby firstcav46 » Mon May 27, 2019 2:21 am

One problem I have is a tight scrotum, and the pump hugs the top side. That makes it a little difficult at times to grasp it correctly. In addition, I have never been able to detect the “button.” Both sides feel essentially the same to me (smooth).

But I will say my sex life has vastly improved since exchanging the AMS device for the Titan, and it added length and girth that I didn’t have with the AMS.
71. Married 35 yrs to sexy woman; ED at 62; pills/injections eventual fails; AMS implant 5/29/14 (Dr. Milam); yr later - severe burning, pain around shaft on inflation. Remove & replace with Coloplast Titan 10/18/17 (Dr. Kramer).
Auburn, Ala.

andrew1959nj

Postby andrew1959nj » Mon May 27, 2019 4:00 am

I was just implanted with a Titan on May 16th, 2019. My doctor went with the original style pump over the new one. He said that they are both reliable but the original design is easier to use. I'll be giving it a shot in a few days. Since I have been taking T therapy for about two years, my nuts have shrunk considerably as has my sack. I'm hoping this will give me more space to operate the pump.
60 years old. MS and Severe ED 10+ years. Pills and injections never worked well. Implanted 5/16/2019 by Dr. Sadeghi. Titan 20cm + 2cm RTE.

Return to “Implants”