good sensation and then loss of sensation?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
needhelp

good sensation and then loss of sensation?

Postby needhelp » Sat May 25, 2019 10:39 am

Well I should be activated this week. Scared to look at my dick. I know its going to be small and no girth. Nothing the way it use to be. Now another concern. Wondering if this was all worth it. Ill probably freak out. Trying to get through the loss of size and girth is VERY depressing. And now another issue has come up. I've been flaccid for app 5 weeks. Although flaccid its still a little stiff. A couple weeks ago I was concerned about sensitivity. So I started gently playing around. I got carried away and it happened, but realized I had great sensitivity and could climax. This carried on for a week or so. But now I cant finish, I cant climax. Why was I able to at first but now I just go and go and nothing. Im scared. There has been to many changes in my life with this implant, loss of size, loss of girth and now this? any body have any positive thoughts. I do take Test also. T levels are good. What would cause this? This whole procedure was a waist if you cant find a way to have an orgasm. Would love to hear some encouraging words....
61 years old, single, Charlotte NC, Had a penile fracture. Implant scheduled for April 17. Dr Terlecki Winston-Salem, NC

andrew1959nj

Re: good sensation and then loss of sensation?

Postby andrew1959nj » Sat May 25, 2019 11:03 am

Your concern is one of mine too. Having spinal MS I have reduced sensation, to begin with, and when I used trimix, it would reduce my sensation even more. I was just implanted 5/16. So far my sensation seems to be better than previously. It's hard to tell because I had limited feeling with my limp dick and would have to used pill and injections just to masturbate. Now I'm partially inflated, but will be monitoring this closely and would like to hear from others with implants if their sensation increased over time.
60 years old. MS and Severe ED 10+ years. Pills and injections never worked well. Implanted 5/16/2019 by Dr. Sadeghi. Titan 20cm + 2cm RTE.

needhelp

Postby needhelp » Sat May 25, 2019 11:45 am

Im not activated yet so sex is out till I get the ok....but I cant masturbate and reach an orgasim
61 years old, single, Charlotte NC, Had a penile fracture. Implant scheduled for April 17. Dr Terlecki Winston-Salem, NC

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Sat May 25, 2019 1:31 pm

Needhelp, with nohing but kidness in my heart, i opine that your concern over the future is misplaced; for this, too, shall pass.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

David_R

Postby David_R » Sat May 25, 2019 3:14 pm

I agree with Lost Sheep. Getting an implant does not automatically mean that you will lose length and girth and the sensitivity will be reduced. None of that has happened to me, and I know that there are plenty of other implanted guys here at FT who are happy with how their implanted penis turned out.

needhelp

Postby needhelp » Sat May 25, 2019 4:06 pm

why could I get myself off for a week and now nothing? that has never happened to me before … any thoughts?

needhelp

Postby needhelp » Sat May 25, 2019 4:09 pm

[quote="Lost Sheep"]Needhelp, with nohing but kidness in my heart, i opine that your concern over the future is misplaced; for this, too, shall pass.[/

Hey loss sheep :)
why could I get myself off for a week and now nothing? that has never happened to me before … any thoughts on what's happening? To me that's as big as an issue as not being able to get it hard

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Sat May 25, 2019 5:01 pm

Geez mate..... were you implanted a month ago?
If you were...... please take a chill pill!
This is a long term project, nothing is as it seems. There are many stops and turns on the journey to full recovery. I look back now and reflect on the progression made while I cycled for 15 months...... yes 15 months.
I found it difficult to ejaculate and that aspect is still re-establishing itself.
If you had a reasonable size before and your doc knows his stuff, you will get most of it back.
Just have a little patience and do the hard yards cycling twice a day for 20 mins or so..... perhaps read Donnie’s posts as well.
Be positive brother!
And add important details to your signature
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

needhelp

Postby needhelp » Sat May 25, 2019 7:36 pm

Smetro wrote:Geez mate..... were you implanted a month ago?
This is a long term project, nothing is as it seems. There are many stops and turns on the journey to full recovery. I look back now and reflect on the progression made while I cycled for 15 months...... yes 15 months.
I found it difficult to ejaculate and that aspect is still re-establishing itself.
If you had a reasonable size before and your doc knows his stuff, you will get most of it back.
Just have a little patience and do the hard yards cycling twice a day for 20 mins or so..... perhaps read Donnie’s posts as well.
Be positive brother!

Thanks buddy..... I do need to relax. Didn't realize it was going to be this big of a process. Im learning a lot from people like you.....Thank you

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Sat May 25, 2019 7:44 pm

Smetro wrote:Geez mate..... were you implanted a month ago?
Be positive brother!

I'd like to add a bit to this. The hard long cycling I read according to Donnie was after 3 months if I remember correctly. So do not get in a rush for this. Follow your doctors instructions. I was only 3 weeks till I was activated and cleared for sex. And I thought masturbation was sex so I followed orders. I did have some lose of sensitivity and that did return. Not saying you will or that is what is happening. Could be a lot of things. But even if you do as in my case it returns a lot of the time. Time is a great healer. You are on your way to the great healing in your life. Try to stay focused on the good. We as men are so lucky that this part of our lives can be returned. And you courage to go forward with this is awesome. This is difficult to go through and wait for time to do it's healing and for us to adjust to the implant and there is yet much to do. This is why this site is so great. So please continue to post how things are going. Much much better days are on the way. Right now you need to do all you can for the best outcome possible. Part of that is waiting and very difficult to do. Next up in less than a week is activation. So check with your doc about hot baths or showers or a heating pad to help soften the plastic pump. And realize that first inflation may be way different from where things end up. It was with me by a lot. A realistic goal for out come would not be before activation or even a few weeks afterwards. Give yourself time to get used to this and for everything to settle in. I have read of and experienced improvements past the one year mark but we are all different and healing can be faster for some. Thing is to not get locked into the amount of time and just do what you need to for the best outcome for you.

And as I said this great site is here for us all when we have these bumps in the road. So keep us posted. I am sure that there will be very good things for you to report in the near future.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

Return to “Implants”