What steps to take after bad surgery?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Spikepork

Re: What steps to take after bad surgery?

Postby Spikepork » Sat May 25, 2019 1:00 pm

Hi Rutikan. I can’t believe this is still wrong. My thoughts are with you. But you must sell a strong legal team here in the U.K. and let them take the fight to the surgeons. They are both fully accountable even if NHS. You have allowed them off too lightly. I would be parked outside his house. Literally. This is nothing short of malpractice and inexcusable. Get a good lawyer.
Now Implanted 9/12/17. 52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections. Update. Implanted with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph Dec 9th London. Now in recovery and at 3 months feeling the journey was worth the pain.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Sat May 25, 2019 2:48 pm

I think this illustrates quite well the differences in health care systems. Don't get me wrong, both models are far from perfect. 5-6 months to see a doctor, wow. I've heard of some here that were booked out a month or so. Although personally my family hasn't had that experience. My primary care physician is a nice guy, seems competent. Hardly ever over a week to see him. Co-pay is $20 usd under my insurance plan. Most of my drugs are mail order for $7 for a 3 month supply. That's for generic drugs, most of my ailments respond well to generics.
I don't know the current exchange rate to the pound but Rutitans price of 15000 pounds sounds similar to to $20000 USD often quoted for private pay here. At least here you get to choose who gets your $$.
I'll watch this if I can. No idea how to advise the OP. I've heard a Dr. Ralph's name mentioned in the UK. But getting an appointment & the actual travel to see him might be hard to do in the UK. Good luck.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Josephette

Postby Josephette » Mon May 27, 2019 2:21 pm

Ruktitan wrote:Wow thanks for all the replies. Yeah ive had a really bad time with it, and every time its 5-6 months between appointments, i didnt even get to see the surgeon my appointment was with. I just saw one of his staff. Its the NHS so you literally have no say in the matter. They brush you off like its nothing. The glans is still floppy but it has defnitely improved with the revision. Before it didnt even feel like a penis. I can still stretch the penis and the cylinders are not at the tip. I have watched so many of Kramers videos of how he dilates and fixes other surgeons problems. Im so embarressed to have sex now as theres no hiding this new pump. The tubing is so long and bent up underneath.
The two surgeons are supposed to be the best in the UK. Theres not many others to get second opinions from and I cant afford to get this done privately. Its around £15000 here.

Hi Ruktitan,

I would advise getting a legal team involved at this stage. Also going private might be a better option. I understand its costly but try booking in for a private consultation with an Andrologist and take it from there. I'm more than willing to speak to you about this. Please do PM me and I'll give you my number and speak to you in regards to this.
UK, ENGLAND. Implanted by Dr David Ralph on September 2020 with a AMS 700 LGX. 28 years old.

Return to “Implants”