Pre-Mature Help

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
crobin1

Pre-Mature Help

Postby crobin1 » Tue May 21, 2019 4:28 pm

I am now 6 months in and have to say the following:

1) I miss getting naturally hard erections...that feeling was great.
2) I don't miss getting soft before my wife is satisfied....I don't have that problem anymore.
3) I find myself with the same pre-mature ejaculation which I wish didn't happen so quick. After I cum, I roll over and she takes it from there. Stays as long as she wants and usually knocks out two orgasms before she is finished.
4) We both count the erection control of an implant to be far better than the uncertainty of pre-implants.
5) she says I am smaller and thinner than before...which is what it is. We both have gotten use to the new me. It works and we adjust.

QUESTION: any ideas of how to delay my pre-mature? I pull out and wait, think of baseball, something that hurts....but to no avail! I stick it back in and bingo, I am done and spend the rest of the session as the spectator, or pony ride until she is done.
59 Peyronies diagnosed 2 1/2 years ago...Kramer implanted a AMS CX 21cm 1.5 RTE on 11/15/18.

Lost Sheep

Re: Pre-Mature Help

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue May 21, 2019 6:23 pm

I use denial...in a constructive way. I just ignore the fact that I have ejaculated/orgasmed.

I have a similar situation with Premature Ejaculation. But I don't just roll over (even if I want to). I keep on doing what I was doing for as long as we have the energy.

I do usually pause a bit.

My girlfriend and I have had a lot of fun going through some of the internet's sexual advice sites and choosing interesting-looking positions to try out. Even if I have already orgasmed, we can try a new position once we catch our breaths.

As a long-time sufferer of P.E. as well as E.D. the freedom to continue coitus is TRULY liberating!
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

crobin1

Postby crobin1 » Tue May 21, 2019 6:33 pm

I should clarify....I roll over on my back. She likes it on top. This actually is why I developed Peyronies as she slipped out one time and came down and fractured my unit.

Anyway....if anyone has any thing that works for them, let me know!
59 Peyronies diagnosed 2 1/2 years ago...Kramer implanted a AMS CX 21cm 1.5 RTE on 11/15/18.

LookingUp

Postby LookingUp » Wed May 22, 2019 11:40 am

Visit a Doctor that treats Sexual Dysfunction. Not every Urologist does. There are drugs that delay ejaculation.
They are being used Off Label. Google has information to ask your Doctor.

I'm not a Doctor. Do Not take my thoughts or information as advice. See a licensed Doctor.

LU
ED 26 years. 1995->Pills->Shots->Implant penoscrotal Implanted Feb2021, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal, 100cc reservoir. Looking forward to revision with a better Doctor.

gingerman9

Postby gingerman9 » Wed May 22, 2019 12:03 pm

I use 1/2 tablet of 20 mg Escitalopram, generic form of Lexapro. It works great. Also my doctor prescribed Tramadol but I have not had to use it. Tramadol can make you sleepy.

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Thu May 23, 2019 1:51 am

you can try

1) I sometimes use lidocaine spray named KY duration spray

the great thing about the spray is that although your penis might be kindave numb, your erection is as good as ever !!!! (thanks to the implant). I just use the spray along the undersurface of my penis, for me, two sprays only.

2) Also, there is a condom from trojan that is called Trojan extended pleasure with climax control lubricant

3) the prescription medicine is called dapoxetine, (I do not know if it is available in the usa) ask your urologist for their best treatment for premature ejaculation.

TANGERINE

PS:
here is a nice ad for the spray, I think many of us guys will enjoy it -- check it out at:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P38qlLbqd4Q
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Thu May 23, 2019 8:58 am

After being implanted, the very first thing I noticed was my lifelong PE vanished. This is only when I pump to the maximum available. I have to work very hard to cum. It's truly delightful considering my previous status as a true two pump chump every time I had sex. That wasn't as bad as my best friend who would always cum before even penetrating a girl. He was honest to a fault and would always tell me about cumming on a girls belly before he could get inside her. It's an insidious problem to have. He was at my house one night with a girl and I took him aside and suggested he rub his cock down with an anesthetic sunburn cream I had with lidocaine in it. I said it might numb your cock and make you last longer. Later that night I heard the girl complaining loudly in the spare bedroom, she was nearly to the point of tears. She came into the living room screaming at him wanting to know what he "put inside her because she was ice cold in there and it hurt!". I though woops, it was supposed to have a cooling action too. My friend shot me a very pissed off look. He did tell me afterwards that he was finally able to last a few minutes though but that she began complaining almost immediately and he had to hurry to finish. I told him about a cream I learned of called Detane available from a pharmacist without a prescription that had lidocaine in it but no "coolant effect". He told me that girl seriously considered going to the emergency room. The Detane must have worked for him because that girl has been his wife now for over 30 years.

With my implant I have control over my PE. For a quickie I pump up to my guess is 75% and I finish in a couple minutes like the old days. Pumping to the max gives me all the time I want.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Return to “Implants”