Introduction and implant info

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
SWorks17

Re: Introduction and implant info

Postby SWorks17 » Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:27 pm

drjeeps wrote:Day 18 Update:

No real pain since surgery, mostly just some discomfort as the new neighbor tends to piss off the left tenant mostly. I've been able to move the pump around just enough to make it reasonable. I did have an issue around Day 8 where the infighting was bad enough I took a day to lay flat out again and ice all day. Better after that.

Swelling is 95% gone, except on the left - testicle is swollen a bit and the skin is tight on that side. Bruising was absolutely EPIC, but is 95% gone.

Underwear, compression shorts, and jocks all SUCK. If one works sitting, it doesn't walking and vice-versa. Going commando has actually been the best when sitting.

Doc cleared me to start cycling last week. Due to the swelling at the time, he did not deflate me and instructed me to try it when things were easier to find.

Well, they aren't LOL. Bulb is easy to find, brick is mostly easy, but the button isn't. He was happy with the positioning, but I believe the button is pointing left right into the back of the testicle. I grit my teeth a few times and actually thought I had it, but no matter the force of my grip, I could not get it to deflate. As the swelling isn't totally gone, I cannot see the pump clearly like in videos where they simply pull the scrotum skin taught over the pump. Sure, but bulb is visible, but the block isn't, and I think it is turned like I mentioned.

He contacted me over the weekend to see how that is going and instructed me to come to his office on Tuesday if I'm still unable to find it.

A few notes: I can't really move the pump around much, so don't know how much more repositioning I can do with it. Also, I have never been big, but was about 6-ish" on a good day prior to getting cancer 6 years ago. Right now, at the level I'm pumped up, I'm just under 5". I don't think I'm 100% and the doc said I'll get about .5cm back in his estimation from when they did the saline fill injection at the start of the surgery. That is a disappointment after years of VED use to not lose anything. In the VED, I was 6-6.25 so I'd hoped to get close. I guess the next hope is the VED after I start cycling as others have stated.

However, on the positive (and no, I was not cleared to do this), I can say that it has been test driven in manual mode to satisfaction, and I was able to have very careful intercourse for the first time in 6 years with my wife with both of us being able to release. That alone was worth the price of admission and a huge blessing.

So, off to find the "hidden" button and get to exercising this thing.

It sounds like you are doing great! Congratulations on your first sexual experience with your new bionic toy! Our first time wasn't great, but we kept practicing, plus I had just starting cycling, so I don't think I was at max inflation at the 8 week stage and I also had a considerable amount of pain toward the end and after sex.

I had the same problem with the pump, I just kept trying to pull it down with the tips of my left hand index finger and thumb.

I think you will gain your length back, I remember that I was around 5 to 5 1/2 inches after surgery and now at 16 months out, I'm at 6 to 6 1/4 inches. I did a lot of cycling. Doc's orders were 1 to 2 times in the shower for 20 minutes at the max inflation that I could get.

I also did warm sitz baths, pump up 50% do stretching exercises for 5 to 10 minutes and then pump to max and leave it there as long as I could stand the pain, which was around 45 minutes.

My pump had gotten a little sideways also at the beginning but I kept pulling on it. Now when I want to inflate it, I use my left hand index finger and thumb on top of the block and pull it down into place.

I use my right hand index finger curled up and the lower part of my thumb to pump by using the muscles in my forearm.

Deflating I just reach down with my left hand and grasp the pump with my thumb on the button and my index finger at the back of the pump. That works best for me.

Going back to the top of your post, I see you have some testicle pain. You might want to do some stretching. I'll DM you with a link to a YouTube video that helped me.

Congratulations again,
Keep going!
Age 66, Garden Ridge Texas, Progressive ED after Boston Scientific Rezum procedure for benign enlarged prostate 19 May 21, AMS LGX 18 w 3cm rear tips installed 5 Nov 2021 by Dr Shane Barney, Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas, Married 35 years

ShouldIwait

Postby ShouldIwait » Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:21 pm

Was going to write, BiMix does NOT need to be refrigerated. Traveled with it to many warm places and had great sex...

But now I say...congrats!!
Howes the PD...IPP fix that?

Your size will come back...but not to MAX VED size. When I used VED I was almost an inch longer (at max pumps) than my QuadMix full erection. I think VED stretches more than you'll ever get with natural, injections OR IPP. I think most on this site agree?
57, ED 10-15 years. Pills, Bi, Tri then Quad Mix Injections- all slowly less effective. IPP July 2022 (Penscrotal, Titan, 22 + 1) @6mo back to OEM--7.2"L x 5.5"w

drjeeps

Postby drjeeps » Tue Apr 11, 2023 8:45 am

Thanks!

The PD is pretty good now. I've always had a lean to about 11pm, so that is the same, but the PD "kink" is gone. Doc did some manual modelling since the plaque was apparently not bad enough to warrant going after it.

Still dorking around with placement and getting nowhere other than pissing stuff off LOL. Have an appointment today and we will get this resolved.

Can't say with a straight face: "Gee, can't wait to be flacid", but I'm there after almost 3 weeks of solid hardness. I find that absolutely hilarious.
Happily married 34 years.
Prostate Cancer at 48, Gleason 4 + 3 and prostate was 3x normal size.
Cancer removed via robot, no spread, no further treatments required.
ZERO sexual function after. PD due to Trimix,
Implanted AMS LGX 18cm +2RTE on 3/22/2023.

drjeeps

Re: Introduction and implant info - Updated.

Postby drjeeps » Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:59 pm

Met with the doc and Boston Rep today (exactly 3 weeks after the surgery) and we deflated and inflated a few times. I say "we" as my Boston rep is a really funny lady and she had ZERO issue demonstrating how it worked on me - which was fine. At this point, only about 5 people on the planet haven't seen my parts, so whatever.

What did freak me out was the sheer force it took the first time to do the bulb and how hard she squeezed me to get me deflated! I don't think vice-grips would do anything better than she did.

I successfully practiced inflating and went home and managed to P in the loo and not a bottle for the last three weeks. That was probably the best part of my day to that point LOL.

Practiced tonight, all went well, no real pain other than the left testicle still telling me he ain't happy from the trauma, but he's getting better.

She and the doc said the pump could and should go a bit lower and told me to keep working on that, so I did and it moved a noticeable fraction more.

Now to ice as that was a little too much squeezing, and I need to practice the technique more.

I'd call that progress.
Happily married 34 years.
Prostate Cancer at 48, Gleason 4 + 3 and prostate was 3x normal size.
Cancer removed via robot, no spread, no further treatments required.
ZERO sexual function after. PD due to Trimix,
Implanted AMS LGX 18cm +2RTE on 3/22/2023.

Return to “Implants”