It was worth the journey

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Maverick2dog

It was worth the journey

Postby Maverick2dog » Sun May 19, 2019 12:30 pm

I am almost 4 months out from second revision. Second revision included proximal and distal coroproplasty on right and left side. I have posted ugly pictures in a early post.

Today I realized that I had not even thought about my dick in the last couple of days as it relates to my implant. Not perfect but pretty fucking good. It’s been 13 months since first implant surgery and a lot of physical pain, mental anguish and questioning my decisions during that time.
Today I feel like it was worth the journey.

Thanks Dr Brian Christine, Birmingham , Al.

With a total or 3 implants in and 2 implants out there are going to be few things that are not perfect or I wish were a little better.

Just knowing my dick works on demand makes me feel more complete as a man. I know that I am more than just a working dick, but it sure make me feel better in general that my dick works. Never again to have to question can I get an erection and will it stay hard enough.

Fucking happy days!!!

Mav
Last edited by Maverick2dog on Sun May 19, 2019 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
59 years old. Forth revision 10/2021
Third revision 9/21 moved pump replaced one cylinder AMS CX 21+ 3. Second revision January 31st 2019 AMS CX 21,+2CM RTE. First revision November 15th, 2018 24CM CX .5RTE. Implanted 4/2018, Titian 22CM 2.5 RTE

Frenchboy

Re: It was worth the journey

Postby Frenchboy » Sun May 19, 2019 1:28 pm

Great news ! I am in the same situation, just wait for my third surgery and i too will have coronal incision for corporoplasty. Do you still feel numb areas ? Did you find this surgery have improved your residual erection if you had engorgement before surgery ?
Really Hope you are fine thanks for your post and photos.

Maverick2dog

Postby Maverick2dog » Sun May 19, 2019 3:12 pm

Frenchboy

It has improved my residual erection some. I don’t know that I have any numb spots, but for sure less sensitive in general. I don’t know if it is any worse than before the last surgery. I do think think the sensitivity is getting better as time goes by. I don’t think it will ever be normal again, but when things were normal I could not get an erection. I will take the erection over normal.

The scaring from the surgery is almost completely gone and continues to fade.

Mav
59 years old. Forth revision 10/2021
Third revision 9/21 moved pump replaced one cylinder AMS CX 21+ 3. Second revision January 31st 2019 AMS CX 21,+2CM RTE. First revision November 15th, 2018 24CM CX .5RTE. Implanted 4/2018, Titian 22CM 2.5 RTE

Frenchboy

Postby Frenchboy » Mon May 20, 2019 3:12 pm

Thank you for your answer. It gives me reassurance since my penis is now almost numb due to fibrotic spongiosum.
Hope you now can enjoy your new implant, what a blessing when having known ED for long days and nights.
Best wishes and good health for you

Return to “Implants”