Average and Coloplast Titan?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
mr.skin

Average and Coloplast Titan?

Postby mr.skin » Thu May 16, 2019 7:56 am

Hello to all,

My size measurements without pills while masturbating are as following:

bone pressed length 16.5 cm / 6.5 inches
girth shaft 13.5cm / 5.3 inches
girth glans 14.5 cm / 5.7 inches

my concerns are : as I have one of those mushroom penises, which means the glans (when somehow engorged) makes up more than a third of my penis length and is the girthiest part, does this anyhow effect the installement of the implant ? my glans did not engorge when i got injected but engorges when i am aroused.

When my implant would go mid glans that be 14.5*3/2 (2/3rd of the implant outter part) would make it a 22cm coloplast.

Your opinion ?
ED since 2012
nothing works properly

Larry10625

Re: Average and Coloplast Titan?

Postby Larry10625 » Thu May 16, 2019 8:34 am

mr.skin wrote:Hello to all,

My size measurements without pills while masturbating are as following:

bone pressed length 16.5 cm / 6.5 inches
girth shaft 13.5cm / 5.3 inches
girth glans 14.5 cm / 5.7 inches

my concerns are : as I have one of those mushroom penises, which means the glans (when somehow engorged) makes up more than a third of my penis length and is the girthiest part, does this anyhow effect the installement of the implant ? my glans did not engorge when i got injected but engorges when i am aroused.

When my implant would go mid glans that be 14.5*3/2 (2/3rd of the implant outter part) would make it a 22cm coloplast.

Your opinion ?

You glans has it's own blood supply. When you get aroused your glans gets engorged but that alone is not enough to get the job done... and, of course, there are men that have problems with this blood supply as well. My penis still tries to engorge but it just doesn't get hard enough. I had the understanding that once you were implanted, that's it... limp noodle unless you pump... NOT TRUE. The mushroom shape will actually be beneficial. Mine is more triangular and you can feel the tips being squeezed on both sides, up into the tips... your shape will not make that necessary. :)

Larry

MARKOS2018

Postby MARKOS2018 » Thu May 16, 2019 8:47 am

It all depends on the doctor performing the surgery re sizing. You can't predict what you will get although the surgeon will try to give you the most he can get.

Dr. Eid pulled my penis out as far as he could stretch it and said that is about what your erection length would be.

That is fantastic that you can get that engorgement in your glans. With the implant you will be formidable.

Floridian
Titan implanted by Dr Eid Due to Peyronies, Implant was the only option for me.

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Thu May 16, 2019 11:07 am

Why do you believe laypeople are the right people to ask such question? None of us is a surgeon qualified in penile implant operations. Speak to one or two of the best surgeons, then you‘ll have the answer.
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Thu May 16, 2019 11:53 am

strongagain wrote:Why do you believe laypeople are the right people to ask such question? None of us is a surgeon qualified in penile implant operations. Speak to one or two of the best surgeons, then you‘ll have the answer.

Possibly because of the voluminous anecdotal evidence provided here? The whole point of this site is guys sharing their experiences. This topic has been discussed ad nauseum here and could clearly give a guy a preponderance of evidence of what he could most likely expect. You are very correct that giving an authoritative response is the realm of trained physicians, but again, anybody researching this topic here would learn many doctors got it wrong as well. It seems like the odds are 50/50 as far as an implant giving you everything you had previously. I do however subscribe to my urologists comments at seminars he gives I speak at that a guy who has had ED for a number of years likely has a faulty memory of his actual size back in the good old days. I like a comment he always makes that "you'll never be a foot long again like when you were a teenager". Like has been said countless times here, a slightly shorter, functioning dick is highly preferable to a limp unreliable one.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Return to “Implants”