My Last Night With ED

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Bumble

Re: My Last Night With ED

Postby Bumble » Sat May 18, 2019 7:49 pm

andrew1959nj wrote:May 16th I join the brotherhood of the perpetual hardwood. I'm trying not to think of the procedure and have yet to watch one being performed. Thanks to the many posts on this board. I'm prepared for the recovery and looking forward to squeezing my nuts frequently for wood. It will be a huge boost to my confidence and finally an end to many years of disappointment. Yea to no more mood breaking injections that numbed my cock yet felt like a small dog was biting it. Now I'll have the freedom to use my tool whenever and wherever I want to. :D

Andrew, congrats on the decision and the surgery, hope it is as good a result as mine. you will LOVE IT.
Bumble
53, married 30 y, hypogonadal since 33, pills, rings, VED, Titan 23 cm March 2019

andrew1959nj

Postby andrew1959nj » Sat May 18, 2019 9:03 pm

I know. I haven’t seen a complete video of the procedure and have to look away from surgery pic. I haven’t looked at my own cock yet. lol Tonight I have to change the dressing and clean him up. Pain still has t been to bad. I ran the grill this afternoon. Still laying on the bed with an ice bag is the best as it relives all of the pain completely while laying down. lol My next challenge will be having a bowel movement. It’s been 4 days. I took some stool softener last night and this morning and a shot of milk of magnesia. I’m not constipated but I don’t want to have to deal Witt it either.
60 years old. MS and Severe ED 10+ years. Pills and injections never worked well. Implanted 5/16/2019 by Dr. Sadeghi. Titan 20cm + 2cm RTE.

andrew1959nj

Postby andrew1959nj » Sun May 19, 2019 9:33 am

It’s day three and all is well. I have been peeing 4-5 times per night but it gives me a chance to refill the ice bag. I have been up and around for several hours and no real pain. I’m still taking the stairs slowly. This is my fourth or fifth day since I have had a bowel movement. I have taken stool softener, milk of magnesia and some Ex-Lax for two days and nothing. I have also not had any coffee until this morning, so hopefully this will be the day.
60 years old. MS and Severe ED 10+ years. Pills and injections never worked well. Implanted 5/16/2019 by Dr. Sadeghi. Titan 20cm + 2cm RTE.

vajim1

Postby vajim1 » Sun May 19, 2019 10:25 am

I do not see the video?
Try magnesium citrate to make you go but be careful YOU WILL GO! :mrgreen:

Quick links
FAQ vajim1 Chat Private messages [0] Notifications [0]
Board indexImplants
SearchAdvanced search
My Last Night With ED
POST A REPLY

Subject:

B  i  u Quote Code List List= [*] Img URL  Font colour s
Smilies

BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[flash] is OFF
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON
Topic review
76 year old fart. Prostate removed Oct. 9, 2017,Psa 30 days after .15 next Psa .2. 37 Radiation treatments for recurrent cancer, 1 year out Psa .033 ZERO ERECTIONS, implanted Sept 5 2019 Dr. Lentz Duke Raleigh N.C. Titan 22cm.

andrew1959nj

Postby andrew1959nj » Mon May 20, 2019 5:05 pm

I don't see my post from yesterday, I entered it on my phone. Today is day four. The pain has been much less than I had expected. I took one tramadol today 8 hours ago and have used my ice bag heavily. I did have some concerns about constipation, but I took a stool softener, mike of magnesium and several elax yesterday, and 4-5 days of food passed through without issue. Sitting is still uncomfortable and I bought a special pillow from Amazon and it helps much. My cock still has some bruising but I used to get that often from trimix. I'm able to wear a jock strap without a hole and no real problem. My cock lays to the left like it always did. I am peeing with greater frequency but that is to be expected. My boys haven't noticed their new brother yet and for that, I am very glad. My nuts were always super sensitive and painful to touch.

Just touching my cock with my finger feels very different. That is neither good or bad just different. I guess that I'm healing up because I want to relieve myself but I ain't touching it until it is healed up and has been approved by my Doctor. I can't wait for my partner to take it for a test drive and I have several other "friends" that want the bionic experience.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon May 20, 2019 6:31 pm

vajim1 wrote:Try magnesium citrate to make you go but be careful YOU WILL GO! :mrgreen:

I do not like the flavor (even the flavored ones) so chill it deeply before slugging it down.

I am told that coffee enema will move your bowels fairly well, but have never tried it.

Editorial: Once a year one should fast and let your system cleanse itself. It is renewing. Just my opinion.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

andrew1959nj

Postby andrew1959nj » Tue May 21, 2019 12:40 pm

It's day five and I took my first shower tody. I feel human again. My cock still looks beat up with the bruising, but it's looking better. Very little pain. Just took Tylenol last night. I must admit that I had some initial reservation the first couple of days, but what the hell, I had to use pills and injections just to masturbate. Sex was no longer possible. Now that I'm healing up, he is looking better and my girl is having a lot of fun talking about it, ALL reservations are gone. He does feel very different and that will take time to get used too, but I'm sure that I'll enjoy doing soo. I will never miss the look and feel that he would have of a used condom at times...

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue May 21, 2019 3:37 pm

andrew1959nj wrote:It's day five and I took my first shower tody. I feel human again. My cock still looks beat up with the bruising, but it's looking better.

In the first days after surgery, my penis looked like a road-killed toad.
andrew1959nj wrote: I will never miss the look and feel that he would have of a used condom at times...

I just encourage my partner to think of it as her "squishy toy" she can play with any time.

Until we pump it up, that is.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

andrew1959nj

Postby andrew1959nj » Tue May 21, 2019 7:02 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
andrew1959nj wrote:It's day five and I took my first shower tody. I feel human again. My cock still looks beat up with the bruising, but it's looking better.

In the first days after surgery, my penis looked like a road-killed toad.
andrew1959nj wrote: I will never miss the look and feel that he would have of a used condom at times...

I just encourage my partner to think of it as her "squishy toy" she can play with any time.

Until we pump it up, that is.

It definitely looked like some kind of hairless animal roadkill, with the blood, bruising, swelling and wrinkles. I guess road-killed toad is a good description. Lol

andrew1959nj

Postby andrew1959nj » Wed May 22, 2019 11:16 am

It's day 6 and there is a little soreness but I'm not taking any pain meds. I'm back at work. Thank god I work from home. Sitting isn't much fun even though I'm using a special post-surgery / hemorrhoid pillow. Yesterday, I was very tired the entire day. I'm not eating much and the GI meds (stool softener, exlax, and milk of magnesia) may have had an impact on nutrient absorption but I'm glad that I got in front of some constipation issues.

When I rise from laying down, and when I sit I can feel that I'm sitting on the implant. It doesn't hurt but it's not comfortable either.

Return to “Implants”