I HAVE A QUESTION

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
rusty3987

I HAVE A QUESTION

Postby rusty3987 » Mon May 13, 2019 2:21 pm

Implants 4 months ago... corrective surgery 2 months ago.. my question has anyone experienced after deflation .. it seems to inflate some on its own!
and feels somewhat uncomfortable.

Next question 5 months since i had intercourse with my wife ...it was painful to her (not good) even lube up

Thanks
Rusty
Rusty coloplast implant installed 01/02/2019 71 years old married 52 years
had ed and Peyronie's

ED2013

Re: I HAVE A QUESTION

Postby ED2013 » Mon May 13, 2019 2:32 pm

Auto inflation is very common. It usually gets better in time. For now, try giving the pump one squeeze after you deflate. As far as your second question goes, have her talk to her doc. There are treatments available.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Mon May 13, 2019 2:36 pm

Just a few ideas. As for the auto inflation issue. My understanding on that is that your reservoir hasn't settled in. In other words, in some situations the saline fluid can drain downhill, so to speak, into your penis. A few pumps might keep this from happening. I suspect this is why many doctors keep guys partially inflated after surgery.
I'm thinking that your wife's discomfort is common among post menopausal women. Lack of estrogen can cause tissue shrinkage in some women. Lack of intercourse can have a similar effect. A good talk with her doctor is in order. Might be as simple as a cream with a small bit of estrogen in it. She's getting hit with a double whammy. Her vagina has atrophied. Now she's presented with a firmer & larger penis. Best of luck to the both of you.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon May 13, 2019 2:44 pm

You already mentioned using lube. Entering her slowly is important, too.

As Gt956 mentioned, Estrogen vaginal suppositories work to restore vaginal lubrication and elasticity. Estrogen patches are available, too. I believe shots are available also.

Cunnilingus or expertly given manual stimulation to give her orgasm(s) before coitus help lubricate her and get her relaxed (to "loosen up", literally and figuratively). It helps with my (post-menopausal and hysterectomied) girlfriend.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Mon May 13, 2019 4:57 pm

I still get natural semi's, which at first I thought was auto inflation but then found that my dick was rounder then what I get when I pump up. This may be what you are experiencing. I always put at least one pump, usually two, and that seems to do the trick.
As far as your wife goes, my wife had the same problem even before I got my implant. She saw her doctor about it and he gave her a cream that she now uses and she is doing fine even with my very hard dick, and my girth is 5.5". She needs to see her doctor about it.
Good luck with both your "problems". Andy
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue May 14, 2019 8:10 am

rusty3987 wrote:Implants 4 months ago... corrective surgery 2 months ago.. my question has anyone experienced after deflation .. it seems to inflate some on its own!
and feels somewhat uncomfortable.

Next question 5 months since i had intercourse with my wife ...it was painful to her (not good) even lube up

Thanks
Rusty

Hi Rusty;
After you deflate, squeeze your pump just enough until you hear/feel the "click" That stops the implant from back filling. I have not had any problems like this in a very long time, (since I started squeezing for the click) As for your wife... how old is she? As we age, the natural lubricants diminish. She may have been extra bad that day. Use lots of lube and try again. :)

Larry

David_R

Postby David_R » Tue May 14, 2019 8:53 am

ED2013 wrote:Auto inflation is very common.

I don't think this is "very common," since many implants have special valves (?) to prevent auto inflation (mine does).

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Tue May 14, 2019 6:30 pm

regarding your question:

I have the same issue regarding painful intercourse for the wife. We found a gynecologist who specializes in "atrophic vaginitis" (translation= vagina that is old and thin) and "dyspareunia" (translation= painful sex). If you have your wife ask her doctor for someone who is expert in helping older women with "painful sex" then that should get you started.

There are many solutions. The most common is to use some estrogen cream to beef up the vagina (this will take months) also, there is a treatment called "mona lisa touch".

The gynecologists should be willing and expert to help with this. The hard part is figuring out how to get your wife to say to her gynecologist:

"sex with my husband is painful for me, and I really want to solve the problem, is there an expert that you can refer me to ?"

TANGERINE

PS: I feel for you regarding this. Now you have a bionic penis that is truly awesome, but instead of being a "pleasure rod" for your wife, it is a "pain in the ..." I have been there brother, feel your pain, see if she is willing to find a gynecologist who specializes in vagina restoration (yes it can be done using estrogen creams + pelvic exercises + maybe mona lisa touch laser treatment)
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

SW0110

Postby SW0110 » Fri May 17, 2019 4:30 pm

Since having the implant, we have now been looking up that mona lisa touch procedure for the vagina and she might go for it. Around 1500 though and no insurance coverage.
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

Return to “Implants”