"thin" hospital gowns

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Lester33

"thin" hospital gowns

Postby Lester33 » Mon May 13, 2019 11:06 am

Hasn't been your problem yet, read on...
I recently underwent major surgery and made no bones to the team about my implant. Please be careful with the catheter etc, they said don't worry we see them all the time count back zzzzz.
Everything went great and later that day my team came in to get me up walking. OK standing getting my bearings then I looked down and there's my little buddy wide awake and ready to lead this parade. Times in life call to suck it up and carry on walking no problem but with every step I could feel him swinging proudly back and forth. My nurse said hon we have to adjust and tie that gown the nurses are getting dollars out. Anyway I'm home pathology came back all clean, life is good just keep in mind those gowns are really thin. :lol:
IPP on 6/22/2018 by Dr. Perito, Miami, FL.
22cm Coloplast Titan, 2 RTE
Testosterone therapy
Cancer free seven years, married fifty years, wonderful sex life

Lost Sheep

Re: "thin" hospital gowns

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon May 13, 2019 12:04 pm

Lester33 wrote:Hasn't been your problem yet, read on...
I recently underwent major surgery and made no bones to the team about my implant. Please be careful with the catheter etc, they said don't worry we see them all the time count back zzzzz.
Everything went great and later that day my team came in to get me up walking. OK standing getting my bearings then I looked down and there's my little buddy wide awake and ready to lead this parade. Times in life call to suck it up and carry on walking no problem but with every step I could feel him swinging proudly back and forth. My nurse said hon we have to adjust and tie that gown the nurses are getting dollars out. Anyway I'm home pathology came back all clean, life is good just keep in mind those gowns are really thin. :lol:

Nice to have a nurse with a sense of humor. :lol:
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Mon May 13, 2019 12:27 pm

And the problem is what?? My problem with the gown was when it just touched the tip of my dick, I would go through the roof. I would have rather had a hole in the gown so nothing touched. I live out in the country. While healing I needed to walk. The only problem was the sensitivity of anything touching the tip.I would walk down the road with my dick sticking straight out with a long shirt on. If someone came by I would just shield myself with the shirt.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Tue May 14, 2019 4:38 pm

Great stuff Old B :lol:
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Return to “Implants”