Curious about Dr. Eid and AMS

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Lost Sheep

Curious about Dr. Eid and AMS

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri May 10, 2019 6:22 pm

When was Dr. Eid's most recent (virgin) implantation of an AMS device?

If you have been implanted yourself with an AMS by Dr. Eid, or personally know someone who has, within the past two years, what was that date, please?

I am not looking for testimony. I am looking for the most recent actual date of Dr. Eid himself implanting an AMS in someone who has not had an implant before (a virgin implant, not any sort of revision).

It has been reported that Dr. Eid uses only Coloplast implants, but also that he selects implants between the two manufacturers at the time of the operation.

I wonder which is correct and which is mistaken (or out-dated).

Thank you, all.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

DougAnd

Re: Curious about Dr. Eid and AMS

Postby DougAnd » Fri May 10, 2019 9:06 pm

LostSheep,
You could call his office, I did last year.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

softtohard

Re: Curious about Dr. Eid and AMS

Postby softtohard » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:00 am

Lost Sheep wrote:When was Dr. Eid's most recent (virgin) implantation of an AMS device?

If you have been implanted yourself with an AMS by Dr. Eid, or personally know someone who has, within the past two years, what was that date, please?

I am not looking for testimony. I am looking for the most recent actual date of Dr. Eid himself implanting an AMS in someone who has not had an implant before (a virgin implant, not any sort of revision).

It has been reported that Dr. Eid uses only Coloplast implants, but also that he selects implants between the two manufacturers at the time of the operation.

I wonder which is correct and which is mistaken (or out-dated).

Thank you, all.

he got me a Coloplast but does both. He said to me that he usually does AMS on shorter thinner (smaller) patients (dicks).He showed me both of them but selected Coloplast for me because of my size. I don´t know how often he does AMS tho.
ED since 22 years old now 36 years old. 18/July/2019, Coloplast 22 cm Dr Eid New York.
From Sweden, Stockholm, Girlfriend

Return to “Implants”