Cycled first time after 4 months

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
rusty3987

Cycled first time after 4 months

Postby rusty3987 » Fri May 10, 2019 9:37 am

Had surgery 01/02/19 ...had it re-done 2 month later, the pump and release valve had to be re-positioned
after 4 months and one week finally got to cycle. i had preyonies about 30% curve to the left
still have slight curve...hope it will get better as time goes on.
It has been a long road, but think it will be worth it.
Rusty coloplast implant installed 01/02/2019 71 years old married 52 years
had ed and Peyronie's

Larry10625

Re: Cycled first time after 4 months

Postby Larry10625 » Fri May 10, 2019 9:48 am

rusty3987 wrote:Had surgery 01/02/19 ...had it re-done 2 month later, the pump and release valve had to be re-positioned after 4 months and one week finally got to cycle. i had preyonies about 30% curve to the left still have slight curve...hope it will get better as time goes on. It has been a long road, but think it will be worth it.

Good morning Rusty:
I am VERY confident that your curve will straighten out. You have the Coloplast Titan which was designed just for that (and for med with huge packages). If you cycle twice a day for 30 minutes each not only will your curve disappear, you should get some size improvements. We are all looking forward to progress reports from you. These updates and pictures are VERY HELPFUL for new members coming to Frank Talk for support, information and education. I have seen probably over 100 thank you's from people about the content of the website. Do you have any picture you are willing to share, maybe before and after the curve?

Larry

DougAnd

Re: Cycled first time after 4 months

Postby DougAnd » Fri May 10, 2019 9:19 pm

rusty3987 wrote:Had surgery 01/02/19 ...had it re-done 2 month later, the pump and release valve had to be re-positioned
after 4 months and one week finally got to cycle. i had preyonies about 30% curve to the left
still have slight curve...hope it will get better as time goes on.
It has been a long road, but think it will be worth it.

Rusty,
You sound like me. I had a re-surgery to move my pump 4 months after surgery. Could not cycle before that. The bad news is that it's really hard to break the habit of not cycling after 4 months. Hope you have better luck than I did.
DougAnd
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Return to “Implants”