post operation

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Bigdog1

post operation

Postby Bigdog1 » Mon May 06, 2019 3:08 am

Hi guys, would you guys mind giving some more information?...from immediate post op to long term is there really much of a difference in size gain? My physician told me to pump it up 2-3 times a day for 10 minutes. Is there anything else more to do than that like bending it around or vacuum pumps etc. to stretch it? Is there any risk of pumping the device too much and overstressing the device components or even popping it. I have a Coloplast Titan so I am guessing that the pump will get hard to pump when you have reached the limit of maximum inflation? Also, has anyone done girth enhancement and can say how that experience is and how much can be gained in what time frames. Thanks!!
39, Venous leakage..implanted with 23cm TITAN on 4/3/19 by a rockstar of a Doc..Dr. Perito

Smetro

Re: post operation

Postby Smetro » Mon May 06, 2019 4:32 am

Create a signature with your details......makes it hard to comment when we don’t know about your situation
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

DougAnd

Re: post operation

Postby DougAnd » Fri May 10, 2019 9:41 pm

Bigdog,
I replied some time ago must have timed out and got lost. A recent study posted here suggests that the Titan is corporal dependent. That means that it grows with your corpora in size and shape. So if your tissue inside your penis enlarges so does it. That means that if you have lost length or girth from scarring using VED with your implant fully inflated will help you recover. Do not use a large vacuum tube or your penis will unnaturally balloon out and so will your Titan.
Of course your surgeon would be horrified that you would use VED. The AMS video supports it for patients with scarring don't know about coloplast. I also do not know how much the Titan will stretch safely. 1/2 inch? 3/4 inch? one inch? more? Less? You may want to Call the coloplast people and ask them that question. I presume that it will stretch a lot before it bursts.
DougAnd
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Return to “Implants”