Now bionic as of May 1 thanks to Dr Andrew Kramer (Titan deflating tip?)

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

Re: Now bionic as of May 1 thanks to Dr Andrew Kramer

Postby DougAnd » Fri May 03, 2019 6:45 pm

505 and Bumble,
Good news sparks hope. A few weeks ago I was ready to pee myself when thinking about my revision. Guys like you make it easy to be optimistic.
A very special thanks to Tangerine! Your stats made my day. Dr Carrion told me that distal crossovers were very common. Made no sense to me. How? Your stats provide that answer.
CORPORAL CROSSOVER
Common inter-operative finding
Avoid inadvertent inflatable device perforation by not placing cylinders until needles are through glans on each side.
According to this, surgeons find crossovers all the time when doing revisions but that patients rarely notice. So very many of you guys out there have this problem and don't know it. The precursor to my condition distal crossover is corporal crossover. But I disagree that it is usually caused by premature placement of the cylinders. in my opinion nearly all are caused during dilation. No way the surgeon can see what he is doing it's all by feel.
Either way I am confident that Dr Kramer will put things in place and that being inflated will keep them there until my tissue heals around them. It will take a longer surgery but not a problem. i'm now excited again to getterdone. :P
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat May 04, 2019 8:07 am

DougAnd wrote:505 and Bumble,
Good news sparks hope. A few weeks ago I was ready to pee myself when thinking about my revision. Guys like you make it easy to be optimistic.
A very special thanks to Tangerine! Your stats made my day. Dr Carrion told me that distal crossovers were very common. Made no sense to me. How? Your stats provide that answer.
CORPORAL CROSSOVER
Common inter-operative finding
Avoid inadvertent inflatable device perforation by not placing cylinders until needles are through glans on each side.
According to this, surgeons find crossovers all the time when doing revisions but that patients rarely notice. So very many of you guys out there have this problem and don't know it. The precursor to my condition distal crossover is corporal crossover. But I disagree that it is usually caused by premature placement of the cylinders. in my opinion nearly all are caused during dilation. No way the surgeon can see what he is doing it's all by feel.
Either way I am confident that Dr Kramer will put things in place and that being inflated will keep them there until my tissue heals around them. It will take a longer surgery but not a problem. i'm now excited again to getterdone. :P

You have one of the best surgeons in the world. He listens to his patients so he can understand what concerns them most. He implants both Coloplast and AMS so the patient gets what is right for them. He checks in with his patients at the hotel... I have never heard of a surgeon that cares so much about his patients that he checks up on them at a hotel before calling it a day... even mine didn't do that, although I went 7 hours away, but he did call me to see how I was and after my first implant was removed, I waited 6 months and he rebooked another patient so he could get me in soonest. There are so few complaints about Dr. Kramer I really do believe you have chosen a fantastic surgeon. I would wish you luck but, first of all, luck has nothing to do with it, skill does and he has it and second, with your surgeon, you simply won't need luck. How about "best wishes for a speedy recovery" :D

Larry

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sat May 04, 2019 3:16 pm

Having a doctor that is approachable helps. Not only did he come to my hotel room, he picked up my prescriptions for me and to top that off, would not let me pay him for them. TODAY I get an email from him at 4:03 a.m. Does he ever sleep?
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

505AbqNM

Re: Now bionic as of May 1 thanks to Dr Andrew Kramer (bruising pics)

Postby 505AbqNM » Sat May 04, 2019 4:13 pm

So I returned home on postop day 2 and my wife noticed that I had bruising much farther down below my scrotum. I took pictures and I was not expecting this. Dr. Kramer is not concerned about bruising at all but I didn’t realize it was natural for bruising to appear where they hadn’t done any work
( first attempt to attach pictures)
Attachments
AB61F7E1-9D31-4A72-A6D8-40AAC99AB17B.jpeg
Post op day 2 bruising
AB61F7E1-9D31-4A72-A6D8-40AAC99AB17B.jpeg (21.67 KiB) Viewed 1415 times
5D72D6E1-2EE1-4460-98AE-4BAF43C56B20.jpeg
Post op day 2 bruising
5D72D6E1-2EE1-4460-98AE-4BAF43C56B20.jpeg (23.23 KiB) Viewed 1415 times
Married, age:67, work fulltime, Type2 diabetic, worsening ED since 2012, all meds ineffective by 2019. Bionic on May 1, 2019 by Dr Andrew Kramer. Titan XL, standard pump, 24cm + 1RTE, best TriMix sizes realized, G~6", L~7.5”, pump revision Nov 2019

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Sat May 04, 2019 10:16 pm

Keep your butt elevated 24/7 or your bruising will stay black much longer and take much longer to heal. It is the blood flow that is turning black.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sun May 05, 2019 12:50 am

Slapped between two bricks, then there was the loud gasp? I thought that is how they got camels to take that extra long gulp to make it across the desert. It will get better. Cheers.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Sun May 05, 2019 9:20 pm

Thanks for sharing your video. Dr Kramer is quite responsive to his patients it seems. Has made very nice comments about couples. I was happy to see that he made connections for your tubes and placed your pump very deep in your scrotum. I will ask him to do the same for me. My first surgeons did not bother to inflate me to see what a mess they had done. Kramer does so each and every time. Very encouraging.
Years ago my wife and I were going through Albuquerque in my sons Scion with those special thin rims supposed to save on gas, got off the freeway in Indian territory for gas hit a pothole and popped both rear tires. A Native took us into town where we found those blasted special tires. So glad the people were friendly.
Hope your healing is well on its way. How has that deep scrotal discoloration done? Gone I hope.
DougAnd

505AbqNM

Postby 505AbqNM » Sun May 05, 2019 9:51 pm

Post-op day 3
I flew back home, about seven hours travel time, one day early on postop day 2 without issue.
Good to be recovering at home.
I had emailed Dr. Kramer about the unexpected, on my part, bruising below my scrotum and he replied that it really is expected and certainly does not indicate any issue.
I think the bruising may be a little bit more today but I’m not quite sure. I am anxious to note when it has noticeably started diminishing. I walked 5 miles today but I covered my penis with a sock to keep it from rubbing against my underwear. I purchased some 0-3 months soft baby socks at target that work really well (turned inside out). I tried the condom option but it was too constricting at the bottom and had me throbbing in just a few moments. The baby sock option worked so much better for me.

Post-op day 4
Today I hiked 2.6 miles in the mountains and another 3.5 miles in the city. No issues except I noticed that my bruised areas were drying out and cracking so I am now applying Aquaphor healing ointment to my bruised/discolored areas. I cannot discern any noticeable diminishment of the bruising so no need to submit any additional pictures at this time. I can definitely feel and identify the release valve and the pump. The baby sock is quite successful for minimizing the rubbing irritation for me! By the way I know the bruised or discolored areas looks terrible but I don’t feel any pain from it at all. Actually it feels more like an itching sensation around my scrotum. I never did take any prescription pain pills, just the Aleve.

I will probably wait two or three days to post an additional update. I am OK with show And tell once the bruising is gone and I can activate.
Last edited by 505AbqNM on Mon May 06, 2019 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Married, age:67, work fulltime, Type2 diabetic, worsening ED since 2012, all meds ineffective by 2019. Bionic on May 1, 2019 by Dr Andrew Kramer. Titan XL, standard pump, 24cm + 1RTE, best TriMix sizes realized, G~6", L~7.5”, pump revision Nov 2019

505AbqNM

Postby 505AbqNM » Sun May 05, 2019 10:02 pm

Donation:
I just wanted to add that I just donated $100 to support frank talk.
It has helped me immensely and I could not have found such a good solution without it
Last edited by 505AbqNM on Mon May 06, 2019 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon May 06, 2019 6:11 am

505AbqNM wrote:Donation:
I just wanted to add that I just donated $100 to support frank talk.
It is helped me immensely and I could not have found such a good solution without it

That's great, thank you. This could be a great challenge to all of our members to make a donation, however much you can afford, to Frank Talk. There are associated costs to running this website that actually come out of Paul's pocket, Consider it everyone. :)

Larry

Return to “Implants”