Questions on one pieces

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
JH2007

Questions on one pieces

Postby JH2007 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:02 pm

So I currently have a three piece. Having been in heavy dismay at the tubing protruding out the side of my dick near the base I decided to see if the local doctor here could fix it. The end results are the cords were cut shorter but now instead of having the pump hidden it now sits about a half a inch above my balls wether laying down or standing(and a much bigger pump). I went into this not hoping it was 100% concealable or hidden but at least enough so that it would be an enigma not like something very bad is going on with my junk. So having had now two problems with this is implant I’m wondering

1: what’s wrong with it just always being hard? I mean at least than I would be back to being confident with letting girls put my balls in mouth because now I am not.

2: how are is a one piece in retro spec to a three piece?

3: I’ve only recently considered this but is the installation the same? Or is there a much bigger scar?
Implanted titan 8/29/2018 hated it,
January 9th 2020 Kramer Tactra 26cm

DougAnd

Re: Questions on one pieces

Postby DougAnd » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:26 pm

JH2007 wrote:So I currently have a three piece. Having been in heavy dismay at the tubing protruding out the side of my dick near the base I decided to see if the local doctor here could fix it. The end results are the cords were cut shorter but now instead of having the pump hidden it now sits about a half a inch above my balls wether laying down or standing(and a much bigger pump). I went into this not hoping it was 100% concealable or hidden but at least enough so that it would be an enigma not like something very bad is going on with my junk. So having had now two problems with this is implant I’m wondering

1: what’s wrong with it just always being hard? I mean at least than I would be back to being confident with letting girls put my balls in mouth because now I am not.

2: how are is a one piece in retro spec to a three piece?

3: I’ve only recently considered this but is the installation the same? Or is there a much bigger scar?

jh,
i was done locally 3 weeks before you now I'm heading to kramer to get fixed. i had tubing issues too on the left side coming up into my shaft. in december had another not so local surgeon move my pump and that fixed the tube problem. you have the same pump problem that i had to start with tubing too short the pump riding high.
the good news is that you can get a one piece and if you don't like it go back to the 3 piece. the surgeries are about the same.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

JH2007

Postby JH2007 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:00 pm

Any info on how rigidity is compared?

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:13 pm

You might want to look at this thread, also.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12238&p=106435&hilit=piece#p106435

Really, the one-piece (malleabel or semi-rigid) and two-piece implants fell out of favor because the three-piece devices are so much more satisfactory to the min who have them and their sexual partners.

The one piece (malleable) never gets soft and never gets smaller. Sure you can bend it out of the way for stowage, but deploying for urination can be problematic and it will always produce a bulge. In a locker room, it will not "hang" naturally but stay pointed in whatever direction it was last bent. For a man whose body cannot accomodate an inflatable, it is a good choice, but a poorer choice than any inflatable, if medically viable. If a man has limited hand mobility (cannot pump up) or other issues, it is appropriate, but only as an optimal compromise.

Check with the manufacturer's patient liaisons or your surgeon. I have no experience with these, but have read a few testimonials and can reason out the issues pretty well, I think.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

JH2007

Postby JH2007 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:37 pm

Those all seem a bit of meh issues I already have with the inflatable. Peeing is and has been a problem if I sit on the toilet because it slashes up that isn’t new and I’ve gotten better at that, I wear skinny jeans as is so the bugle has always been there. And the locker room first time as I said I had a inch out of my dick like I had cancer lump, and now even if it’s deflated it looks far from natural. I do plan in talking to the surgeon but was just curious on the people currently with it

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:36 am

Was it a pre connected model? May have to much tube up by your penis base because the pump has not been pulled down to the bottom of the scrotum. Did you pull the pump down daily during healing? I have a little tubing bulge but it doesn't bother me any more.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

JH2007

Postby JH2007 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:10 am

oldbeek wrote:Was it a pre connected model? May have to much tube up by your penis base because the pump has not been pulled down to the bottom of the scrotum. Did you pull the pump down daily during healing? I have a little tubing bulge but it doesn't bother me any more.

All custom pieces put together and yes I did

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:50 am

In your position I honestly don't know what I'd do. Every surgery is a challenge. I had number 2 knowing that there would at some point be a number 3. I doubt that you will find more than one brother with a malleable. He posted recently woke up to that surprise with no good explanation. Looks like his urethra was pierced during surgery and his implant is to prevent shrinkage until he's healed enough for a 3 piece. You may be able to find his thread and PM him to see how he likes it.
I predict that you will not love your malleable penis and at some point will gladly upgrade to the 3 piece again. Just hope that next time it works out for you.
My second surgery Doc wanted to do a complete replace. I wisely said no have enjoyed months of partial usage that would be forever perfect if not for the right tip. Hoping for the best but expecting less than what I have right now. Trade off for being safe. Well worth it.
Good luck.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:13 pm

DougAnd wrote:(edited for focus) I doubt that you will find more than one brother with a malleable. He posted recently woke up to that surprise with no good explanation. Looks like his urethra was pierced during surgery and his implant is to prevent shrinkage until he's healed enough for a 3 piece. You may be able to find his thread and PM him to see how he likes it.

It may be a bit early for him to give a definitive answer, but the contemporaneous experience of a man going through getting used to a malleable would be a valuable, informative narrative.

Here is a link to the thread
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12212&p=106105&hilit=urethra#p106105
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

JH2007

Postby JH2007 » Thu May 02, 2019 12:12 pm

DougAnd wrote:In your position I honestly don't know what I'd do. Every surgery is a challenge. I had number 2 knowing that there would at some point be a number 3. I doubt that you will find more than one brother with a malleable. He posted recently woke up to that surprise with no good explanation. Looks like his urethra was pierced during surgery and his implant is to prevent shrinkage until he's healed enough for a 3 piece. You may be able to find his thread and PM him to see how he likes it.
I predict that you will not love your malleable penis and at some point will gladly upgrade to the 3 piece again. Just hope that next time it works out for you.
My second surgery Doc wanted to do a complete replace. I wisely said no have enjoyed months of partial usage that would be forever perfect if not for the right tip. Hoping for the best but expecting less than what I have right now. Trade off for being safe. Well worth it.
Good luck.

I read three years back and the common narrative is people change from malleable to three because discomfort, pain or concealment I think one complaint was penetration. A lot of people without complaining about erosion. But I’m at ends I really feel like the three piece isn’t for me at all points I have some part of it sticking out of my body.

Return to “Implants”