VED Prior to having an Implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
SW0110

Re: VED Prior to having an Implant?

Postby SW0110 » Wed May 01, 2019 8:14 pm

I used the encore pump for about 8 months while looking for a surgeon I liked. It did help along with traction in getting me some length back. I would do traction daily and ved about every other day. My pre stretch surgery size ended up being my traction length. My ved length was just under my natural pre peyronies length.

Not sure how many people on here actually end up with a ved length after implant. Most were telling me ved length will be about half inch or so longer than my implant length would be. For me I went from 5.5 to 6.25 on surgery day after 8 months traction and ved use.

At 8 weeks with my titan I am at 6.25.already. best ved length was 6.75 and my best pre ed and peyronies was just under 7. Over time I might keep getting closer to 7 but I had some really large plaques, hourglassing and dents. The ved never did get rid of the dents. With the ved I Always looked like I had wrapped a rubber band around my penis. I could expand to 6.75 length and fill tube but always had the hourglass. It is gone now though with the titan.
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Sun May 05, 2019 9:37 pm

My best VED prior to implant was 7.1 inches. Right now by using VED with my implant I am at 7 inches. But that took 6 months.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon May 06, 2019 6:16 am

DougAnd wrote:My best VED prior to implant was 7.1 inches. Right now by using VED with my implant I am at 7 inches. But that took 6 months.

Geez, I wish I had the same luck as you. :(

Larry

Return to “Implants”