Realistic Expectations

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

Realistic Expectations

Postby DougAnd » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:02 am

Now that I've read the AMS disclaimer things make more sense. Before implant every time another surgeon would assure me that he would make my penis shorter I would call the AMS rep and complain. "The LGX is supposed to make me longer not shorter. Am I really going to lose 2 inches?"
"Oh, he's just trying to set realistic expectations", was the standard reply. Realistic Expectations? What the he!! does that even mean?
The Greek god in the AMS infomercial was my expectation. He was perfect in every way. Had you not seen the video yourself you would never believe that he had a penile implant. It was perfectly invisible. That was my expectation. Not 2 inches lost. This guy was very well endowed. No curvature he was perfectly straight. And no scarring to be seen.
Lucky me. I got all 3. Shortening, curvature and scarring. Came home 4 inches, 3 shorter than my max, Have both a crooked head and a bent shaft and it took me 6 months (not 8) to break up the scarring from surgery.
I now understand why my surgeon looked at me like What did you expect? And why a very prominent surgeon in Miami said We are not in the business to make flaccid penises look good.
None of this really matters. Why? I got my 3 inches back, My curve does not affect sex and the scarring is stretched out.
I actually feel much better knowing that the warning was there and I missed it. Looking forward (with trepidation) for my final forever fix.
So very very glad to have my implant. I can be hard as a rock again. And again. And again. :D
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Return to “Implants”