AMS warning

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
alibaba

Re: AMS warning

Postby alibaba » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:15 pm

George03 wrote:There are always warnings with every drug, surgery, etc.

The difference is that on drug warnings, the side effect is listed because a patient experienced it, whether or not it had any relationship to the drug or not. I have friends who are researchers. They tell me some side effects that a sometimes listed pertain to other health problems the person had that nothing to do with the med but because they took the med at the time, it had to be listed. Take that issue and then compare it to the short, scarred, twisted dick. Those side effects seem to be common. I am sure many people have no issues so their non-issues are seldom brought up here. We mostly here about those who do have issues on FT and I would say they are easily 20%. Cohort is skewed in that sense but it does not mean it does not happen nor does it mean it is rare. I type in the word "problem" in the search box and get this: Search found 7839 matches: problem . Type in scarring and get : Search found 932 matches: scarring. Type in shorter and get: Search found 1183 matches: shorter. Infection = Search found 2222 matches: infection. Crooked= Search found 154 matches: crooked. Disappointed: Search found 507 matches: disappointed. Upset: Search found 254 matches: upset. Bad experience:Search found 709 matches: bad experience. By those measures, implanting is not infallible yet. Humans are highly variable as are the skills of the master surgeon or sausage maker that put them in. So are the products themselves. Pumps that may or may not work, cylinders and tubes that blow out and leak. Damn fool surgeons that cannot match the type of implant nor size to your body, and the inevitable that I dislike: Sales rep for one company in surgery one day of the week and sales rep for the other another day of the week and it's not the right day for the implant you SHOULD have had. While I am on a rant, what is this business of doctors that NEVER induce an erection before making a decision what they are going to put in your dick? Is this another level of let's go about it clueless? Cheers.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:34 pm

Good one Ali.
As a person whose Doc told him now I am going to make your penis shorter, and then did make it shorter you talk from experience. But I am sure that you and I are in a very small minority here on Frank Talk. The silent majority read but never reply. Not sure why that is. But I don't think it has much to do with problem or no problem although that is a factor. Most who post do so even before surgery. So that then gives us a random outcome rather than a biased one. Or at least the bias is random as far as the outcome is concerned. If that is true then the number of screwed up surgeries is exponentially increased. Of course who would read if all was well right? So our topics are skewed. Everyone loves to read about danger. We are hardwired that way.

I did very much enjoy your research into the FT archives. It is very telling about who we on FT that make posts, really are. And I am proud to be a small part of it. Thank you

As for the AMS warning on average it is very legit for the normal implantee who like me went to the surgeon that his Doctor recommended but had no idea that there was a vast gulf separating what could be and what their typical Doctor would do. I know for a fact that the random Doctor will give you a curved penis and/or shorter 5 out of 10 times. (I'm being generous here 4 out of 4 planned to shorten me that is 10 out of 10) When you have giants in the field like Dr Perito advertising that he is not in the business to make flaccid penises look good you know for a fact that my curved deformation is a very real possibility especially for the thicker cylinders. And every patient will have scarring. You cannot get the implant inside without destroying and therefore scarring the tissue it replaces. That is like warning a dead person that they might die.
All that having been said, who gives a flying flip. It works! I'm over it. Don't care that scarring shrank me down to about 4 inches. I stretched out again. Don't care that my flaccid penis looks like a bowed pretzel. Straight enough for sex. I do need to sit and pee or clean up after but many guys with a perfectly straight flaccid implant spray so badly at the jon that they wet themselves. And others keep on dribbling after for hours wetting their pants unless they wear special skivvies. I spray but not badly. And my penis was perfectly soft and straight before my surgery.
My point is that what would you do to have sex again as often as you like for as long as you like? BROTHER put me at the front of the line, short, curved, scarred and spraying all the way. Just sign me up. Now!
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

RayChez

Postby RayChez » Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:19 pm

I notice in this forum too many worry about a shorter penis. You are what ever you were born with, so why worry about it. I have an eight inch dick and I hardly ever use that much penetration anyways. You want the gland to rub against the clit if you want to satisfy a women anyways. Most women do not like getting stabbed to death anyways. So why worry so much about whether you are four inch or ten. To me it sounds more like kid stuff. :?
age: 75 First implant around 2001, 59 at the time. AMS 700 Ultrex
revision Dec 2016. 2ND implant 21CM, 1rte AMS 700 LGX MS pump

David_R

Postby David_R » Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:42 pm

When I was in college I had a friend who once told me that his erect penis was 13" long. "Bullshit!" I said (not knowing anything in those days), and he asked if I wanted him to prove it to me. He got it hard and it was longer.than.a.ruler! He told me that he hated it. Most girls wouldn't do anything with it, and those who would, he had to be extremely careful not to hurt them. He told me mine (which I showed him, of course) looked much more normal.. :D

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:13 pm

Ray and David,
Very few guys would not be happy with what they were born with. Trouble is that a very large number of Docs don't really care about that at all. I will never be an advocate for these lazy arses who do not keep on top of their trade. But I'm also over my loss of length phobia. Right now I would take safe over everything else. Don't get me wrong I love to pump up and admire my youthful length. Does a heart good. But I am more than willing to give some up for the chance of having a safe workable implant. I will lose my length again in June and there is no guarantee that it will all ever come back. That's fine my wife and I enjoyed less for many years and will do so again if needs be for many more to come.
DougAnd
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:41 am

RayChez wrote:I notice in this forum too many worry about a shorter penis. You are what ever you were born with, so why worry about it. I have an eight inch dick and I hardly ever use that much penetration anyways. You want the gland to rub against the clit if you want to satisfy a women anyways. Most women do not like getting stabbed to death anyways. So why worry so much about whether you are four inch or ten. To me it sounds more like kid stuff. :?

My girlfrfiend LIKES to be "stabbed to death" with my average-size penis. Each woman has their own preferences, which may also change with each man she is with..
David_R wrote:When I was in college I had a friend who once told me that his erect penis was 13" long. "Bullshit!" I said (not knowing anything in those days), and he asked if I wanted him to prove it to me. He got it hard and it was longer.than.a.ruler! He told me that he hated it. Most girls wouldn't do anything with it, and those who would, he had to be extremely careful not to hurt them. He told me mine (which I showed him, of course) looked much more normal.. :D

I know of a guy (through a mutual friend) who had a penis long enough to hurt his wife. He loved her enough to wear a couple of foam-rubber doughnuts to prevent over-penetration.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

edwardl007

Postby edwardl007 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:01 pm

You guys are lucky. My wife likes to have her cervix banged during intercourse and that requires 7 real usable inches !
68 years old; ED for 30 years; implanted by Dr Kramer on August 27, 2019; 18 cm with 1 cm RTE

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:06 pm

edwardl007 wrote:You guys are lucky. My wife likes to have her cervix banged during intercourse and that requires 7 real usable inches !

Do you know about the "A" spot? It is controversial (much like the "G" spot was a decade or so ago).

Edited to add:

The A-spot is a patch of sensitive tissue that is positioned at the very 'back' or innermost point of the vagina, next to the cervix.

Like the Loch Ness Monster, there’s speculation as to whether the A-spot actually exists.

https://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/a1 ... ot-orgasm/
Last edited by Lost Sheep on Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

edwardl007

Postby edwardl007 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:30 pm

Never heard of it...I guess it is back to google yet again !
68 years old; ED for 30 years; implanted by Dr Kramer on August 27, 2019; 18 cm with 1 cm RTE

David_R

Postby David_R » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:10 am

I was told many, many years ago (about 50 years ago, I guess) that hitting a woman's cervix (at the back of her vagina) was as painful for a woman as being hit in the nuts for a guy. Guess that info has changed (or was always wrong, and I just didn't know it). Damn! I had always been glad that with my not-long dick I didn't have to worry about things like hurting a woman because it was so big. ;)

Return to “Implants”