Cold glan

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Mike02

Cold glan

Postby Mike02 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:48 am

Hi. I have almost made up my mind to proceed with an implant. However, lately I came across a lot of comment from people about them having cold glan after their implant. Some folk even said it was as bad as freezing ice! I become very concerned now. From FT, I read that many people claimed they do not regret having the implant and its wonderful impact on their lives. But if the implant is that cold, I really can't imagine how comfortable can their sex lives be that they will still support this idea so whole heartedly. Some folk even said their wives can literally feel the difference easily, that the level of coldness seem very easily noticeable. Though, from other website, there are testimonies from implantees who claim that even their spouse doesn't know they had one. Can someone please help me understand, how cold are we talking about here? Freezing cold. Is it easily felt by your partner? And does it applies only to the glan or the entire penis? Sorry that my question may seem silly. But I really need to be aware of what I am heading towards. Thank you for your feedback
48 yo. Not sure of my cause of ed. Doctor said no venous leak. Never had prostate surgery. Things just don't work. Considering implant seriously...

Larry10625

Re: Cold glan

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:21 am

Mike02 wrote:Hi. I have almost made up my mind to proceed with an implant. However, lately I came across a lot of comment from people about them having cold glan after their implant. Some folk even said it was as bad as freezing ice! I become very concerned now. From FT, I read that many people claimed they do not regret having the implant and its wonderful impact on their lives. But if the implant is that cold, I really can't imagine how comfortable can their sex lives be that they will still support this idea so whole heartedly. Some folk even said their wives can literally feel the difference easily, that the level of coldness seem very easily noticeable. Though, from other website, there are testimonies from implantees who claim that even their spouse doesn't know they had one. Can someone please help me understand, how cold are we talking about here? Freezing cold. Is it easily felt by your partner? And does it applies only to the glan or the entire penis? Sorry that my question may seem silly. But I really need to be aware of what I am heading towards. Thank you for your feedback

Mike;
The implant is not the same as the real thing. The real thing, when working properly, has blood flowing through it and that blood keeps it nice and warm. Yes, my glans gets cold... I would certainly not describe it as ice cold but, not warm. I can also say that due to severe PE, my sex life now is better than it ever has been... EVER. My wife says that she cannot tell the difference except that it is now bigger than it use to be because I have made real, permanent gains from my LGX. Assuming that you have tried all other ED treatments, you are left with 2 choices... get the implant and regain a fulfilling sex life that is partially manmade or give up intercourse... there are no other choices. :)

Larry

backup2014

Postby backup2014 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:45 am

Great advise Larry. Mike, Get R Done and don’t look back. Cold glam is way better than a floppy glan.
73, Married to my childhood sweetheart, retired. Implant Dec 2014 Dr. Dean Knoll Nashville TN, RPS March 2014. Implant failure July 2017 Revision Oct 2017, First Implant AMS 700 LGX 19CM, Revision AMS 700 MS 21CM. Feel free to PM me anytime.

David_R

Postby David_R » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:39 am

I feel a little weird (?) sharing this I guess, but my glans does not feel any different with the implant than it did before the implant (meaning before I had ED). In other words, it feels normal and great. Just sayin'.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:17 am

Mike,
Had my implant in August. In Fl the sunshine state. My cock head screamed every night "I'm COLD" So on went the heating pad covering my cock like a blanket each and every night. Then came late fall and it got colder (This is FL never really gets COLD. Well almost never) Guess what? no more complaints. So every night I'd pump up about 7 or 8 leave my little wee willie sticking straight up out of my skivvies fly and put the heating pad back under my poor back where it belongs. Now I'm not saying that I've got a hot cock :oops: (Well only on those very special occasions when needed :lol: ) But I have no problems whatsoever with it feeling cold. Not anymore. and no it did not die from hypothermia just the opposite. Alive and very well.
Would I rather have a regular Willie? Sure. Am I glad that I got my implant. Oh Yeah :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:50 pm

David_R wrote:I feel a little weird (?) sharing this I guess, but my glans does not feel any different with the implant than it did before the implant (meaning before I had ED). In other words, it feels normal and great. Just sayin'.

I am happy for you. Cold glans or not, I love my implant and would do it again in an instant. Believe it or not, I can tell you with certainty that success stories (and failures) help to make this website the best in the world :)

Larry

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:01 pm

When my partner discovers that I have a cold glans, she is happy to warm it up.

That statement may have the appearance of levity, but I am happy that it is seriously true.

Usually my body parts are cold only for reasons of being out of bed and exposed to the cold air, but sometimes it seems being pumped up to 100% can slow the (warming) blood flow. Not problematically so, though.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”