has anyone ever had this problem

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Larry10625

Re: has anyone ever had this problem

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:58 pm

needhelp wrote:
Bandit wrote:Needhelp
Early to say but i had the pinching too. It actually feels more like a pulling. Almost feels like there is a stitch holding the pump to the skin. Turns out that my pump had adhered to my sack. This is a common problem if thats the case. Warm baths help it to release. Takes a little time but just have to deal with the pinch as you call it. It should pass in time if thats what it is. Hope this helps.
Bandit

Thanks Bandit..... I think the Dr stitched the pump in place. That would not be a problem would it? Most Dr do that when placing the pump don't they? Was yours stitched? How did you get it free? I can feel my pump. It seems to be free because I've been feeling around for the deflate button. Im new to this implant procedure. Hope Im not confusing you trying to describe it.

My surgeon tied mine down... just like a tarp hahaha... he said keeping it low is best for it's operation. :)

Larry

Bandit

Postby Bandit » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:58 pm

Needhelp
Yeah. I heard pumps can be stitched in place. My was not as i asked my doc. Just stuck. Warm baths and some pulling and manipulation on my part. Took couple of months then one day i noticed it wasn't stuck any more. Also, pinching is a basic part of the healing process. As others said, i had also some pinching where the tubes are. Eventually, your implant will be part of you and you almost forget its there. Heal up !
Bandit
Born 1958, married. Prostate Cancer. RRP November/2014. PSA undetectable since. Implant May/2017 AMS700LGX 18 cm + 1.5 cm RTEs.

needhelp

Postby needhelp » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:41 pm

Bandit wrote:Needhelp
Yeah. I heard pumps can be stitched in place. My was not as i asked my doc. Just stuck. Warm baths and some pulling and manipulation on my part. Took couple of months then one day i noticed it wasn't stuck any more. Also, pinching is a basic part of the healing process. As others said, i had also some pinching where the tubes are. Eventually, your implant will be part of you and you almost forget its there. Heal up !
Bandit

Thanks buddy....needed to hear that :)
61 years old, single, Charlotte NC, Had a penile fracture. Implant scheduled for April 17. Dr Terlecki Winston-Salem, NC

SW0110

Postby SW0110 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:49 pm

I spent about 4 days pumped up fully around week 3 or so. I thought I was pressing deflate button. Got a doc appt and found out pump had turned deflate button now pointed straight out. I could not tell since scrotum was still swollen a bit. Now at 7 weeks it is real obvious where deflate button is.

It gets a lot easier to tell where button is as time goes by. Button has moved to about a 45 degree angle now in regards to straight out and right leg.
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

needhelp

Postby needhelp » Thu May 02, 2019 9:15 am

just an update. its been 2 weeks as of today. as everyone has told me it is getting better, the pinching and pain slowly going. feeling better mentally. hoping by the next couple of weeks the pain all be gone.
My next mental issue im going to have is when I meet the Dr to show me how to inflate and deflate. he keeps his people deflated for 6 weeks. I hope I don't freak out when I inflate and see what I lost in size and girth! I'll have to pray the LGX will do what it says it will do. Still seeing my dick small and like a tube of tooth past is a freaky feeling mentally....
61 years old, single, Charlotte NC, Had a penile fracture. Implant scheduled for April 17. Dr Terlecki Winston-Salem, NC

Dogface

Postby Dogface » Thu May 02, 2019 2:25 pm

needhelp wrote:just an update. its been 2 weeks as of today. as everyone has told me it is getting better, the pinching and pain slowly going. feeling better mentally. hoping by the next couple of weeks the pain all be gone.
My next mental issue im going to have is when I meet the Dr to show me how to inflate and deflate. he keeps his people deflated for 6 weeks. I hope I don't freak out when I inflate and see what I lost in size and girth! I'll have to pray the LGX will do what it says it will do. Still seeing my dick small and like a tube of tooth past is a freaky feeling mentally....

Glad everything is healing well needhelp. I like the new size (girth) even though it's deflated. The little general has doubled its flaccid size. Before it was a scared turtle. Has a definite lean to the right side of body. Pain is becoming minimal. I'll probably scream like a girl when activated.
RP surgery for PCa March 2011, rising PSA 2013, remission since 2014. Chronic ED since 2011 tried pills, VED, and injections. Implanted LGX 4/17/19 Dr. Kramer. On scale of 1-10 I'd give it an 8. That's due to a slight curve.

TitanGuy

Postby TitanGuy » Fri May 03, 2019 9:22 am

The skin of my scrotum was incredibly sensitive (like pins is a good way to describe it) for at least six month. It's almost all gone but it still sometimes hurts in certain spots if I squeeze it. Never thought to mention it since it's pretty much faded away.
46 years old. Divorced. Father. Athlete. Implanted 2017 by Dr Eid. Coloplast Titan 22cm. Venous Leak that grew worse over time. Got tired of pills. Full revision 2019 after tubing crack. Coloplast Titan 24cm, touch pump, 125cc reservoir

needhelp

Postby needhelp » Fri May 03, 2019 10:49 am

TitanGuy wrote:The skin of my scrotum was incredibly sensitive (like pins is a good way to describe it) for at least six month. It's almost all gone but it still sometimes hurts in certain spots if I squeeze it. Never thought to mention it since it's pretty much faded away.

YES....that's exactly how mine is . Getting better but still get those "pins" feeling. I guess it does do away? ... just takes time

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Fri May 03, 2019 8:49 pm

needhelp,
Having had 4 months of pure he!! with my pump so high that it rubbed constantly, held my penis out not down and locked up repeatedly I can tell you that since it was moved down to where yours is now, oh my. You need to send your doc Christmas cards every year. even some of the best don't really put the pump low every time for some strange reason. You have hit the pump jackpot! Just be patient. In time I have been able to angle mine permanently so that a one handed works each and every time. It sits straight but the hoses are on my left side. I pull up on my scrotum hold it underneath against my balls trap it with 3 fingers and squeeze. Works first time every time.
Believe me this was a great choice for us all.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Return to “Implants”