has anyone ever had this problem

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.

Moderator: DaveKell

needhelp
Posts: 202
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:07 pm

has anyone ever had this problem

Postby needhelp » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:37 am

I went bionic April 17, last week. Since then everything has been fine. Very little swelling and or pain. The only problem I'm having is a sharp pinch type of feeling when I just touch the bottom of my scrotum where the pump is. It feels like pins when I just touch the bottom of my sac where the pump lays. I can feel around on the pump with little pain but the constant pinching feeling when I touch it is annoying. I just want to make sure that this will go away. I also get that same feeling when I'm getting up or sitting in chair, I get a pinch feeling where that 3rd nut is. I know its only been app 1 week but this feeling bothers me because I'm not sure of what or why it is. I hope it goes away. I was wondering if anybody experienced the same thing or something similar. Maybe my sac has to get use to something new in side of it and there may be irritation? Not sure. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
61 years old, single, Charlotte NC, Had a penile fracture. Implant scheduled for April 17. Dr Terlecki Winston-Salem, NC

Larry10625

Re: has anyone ever had this problem

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:51 am

needhelp wrote:I went bionic April 17, last week. Since then everything has been fine. Very little swelling and or pain. The only problem I'm having is a sharp pinch type of feeling when I just touch the bottom of my scrotum where the pump is. It feels like pins when I just touch the bottom of my sac where the pump lays. I can feel around on the pump with little pain but the constant pinching feeling when I touch it is annoying. I just want to make sure that this will go away. I also get that same feeling when I'm getting up or sitting in chair, I get a pinch feeling where that 3rd nut is. I know its only been app 1 week but this feeling bothers me because I'm not sure of what or why it is. I hope it goes away. I was wondering if anybody experienced the same thing or something similar. Maybe my sac has to get use to something new in side of it and there may be irritation? Not sure. Any thoughts would be appreciated.



It could be nerves... if so, in time it will calm down. It could also be that your surgeon anchored your pump down low with a suture or two. If so, that too will tame with time. Unfortunately, the answers to most newly implantees questions are "give it time" but it is true. As soon as your doctor says that baths are ok, a nice hot bath (as hot as you can stand it) will do wonders. It softens up the pump, the bath lasts longer and feels freakin fantastic. Very therapeutic. Happy healing and welcome to the brotherhood. :)

Larry

Xomanow
Posts: 381
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:03 pm

Re: has anyone ever had this problem

Postby Xomanow » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:05 pm

A very hot bath, The Allman Bros Live At The Filmore East, and a cigar is your best friend......
Implanted Jan 4 2017 by Dr. Eid - 69 yo and single...ED gradually over 15 yrs...tired of pills, injections, cock rings....happy with my choice and results. Titan OTR - one 20cm cylinder - one 20cm+1 RTE...."got a rocket in my pocket"....

needhelp
Posts: 202
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:07 pm

Re: has anyone ever had this problem

Postby needhelp » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:56 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
needhelp wrote:I went bionic April 17, last week. Since then everything has been fine. Very little swelling and or pain. The only problem I'm having is a sharp pinch type of feeling when I just touch the bottom of my scrotum where the pump is. It feels like pins when I just touch the bottom of my sac where the pump lays. I can feel around on the pump with little pain but the constant pinching feeling when I touch it is annoying. I just want to make sure that this will go away. I also get that same feeling when I'm getting up or sitting in chair, I get a pinch feeling where that 3rd nut is. I know its only been app 1 week but this feeling bothers me because I'm not sure of what or why it is. I hope it goes away. I was wondering if anybody experienced the same thing or something similar. Maybe my sac has to get use to something new in side of it and there may be irritation? Not sure. Any thoughts would be appreciated.



It could be nerves... if so, in time it will calm down. It could also be that your surgeon anchored your pump down low with a suture or two. If so, that too will tame with time. Unfortunately, the answers to most newly implantees questions are "give it time" but it is true. As soon as your doctor says that baths are ok, a nice hot bath (as hot as you can stand it) will do wonders. It softens up the pump, the bath lasts longer and feels freakin fantastic. Very therapeutic. Happy healing and welcome to the brotherhood. :)

Larry


Thank you Larry!
61 years old, single, Charlotte NC, Had a penile fracture. Implant scheduled for April 17. Dr Terlecki Winston-Salem, NC

needhelp
Posts: 202
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:07 pm

Re: has anyone ever had this problem

Postby needhelp » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:57 pm

Xomanow wrote:A very hot bath, The Allman Bros Live At The Filmore East, and a cigar is your best friend......


LOL...Thank you... I may try that ...
61 years old, single, Charlotte NC, Had a penile fracture. Implant scheduled for April 17. Dr Terlecki Winston-Salem, NC

Bandit
Posts: 359
Joined: Sat May 13, 2017 7:27 am
Location: Rhode Island

Re: has anyone ever had this problem

Postby Bandit » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:14 pm

Needhelp
Early to say but i had the pinching too. It actually feels more like a pulling. Almost feels like there is a stitch holding the pump to the skin. Turns out that my pump had adhered to my sack. This is a common problem if thats the case. Warm baths help it to release. Takes a little time but just have to deal with the pinch as you call it. It should pass in time if thats what it is. Hope this helps.
Bandit
Born 1958, married. Prostate Cancer. RRP November/2014. PSA undetectable since. Implant May/2017 AMS700LGX 18 cm + 1.5 cm RTEs.

needhelp
Posts: 202
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:07 pm

Re: has anyone ever had this problem

Postby needhelp » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:22 pm

Bandit wrote:Needhelp
Early to say but i had the pinching too. It actually feels more like a pulling. Almost feels like there is a stitch holding the pump to the skin. Turns out that my pump had adhered to my sack. This is a common problem if thats the case. Warm baths help it to release. Takes a little time but just have to deal with the pinch as you call it. It should pass in time if thats what it is. Hope this helps.
Bandit


Thanks Bandit..... I think the Dr stitched the pump in place. That would not be a problem would it? Most Dr do that when placing the pump don't they? Was yours stitched? How did you get it free? I can feel my pump. It seems to be free because I've been feeling around for the deflate button. Im new to this implant procedure. Hope Im not confusing you trying to describe it.
61 years old, single, Charlotte NC, Had a penile fracture. Implant scheduled for April 17. Dr Terlecki Winston-Salem, NC

Lost Sheep
Posts: 2521
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:16 pm

Re: has anyone ever had this problem

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:46 pm

needhelp wrote:
Bandit wrote:Needhelp
Early to say but i had the pinching too. It actually feels more like a pulling. Almost feels like there is a stitch holding the pump to the skin. Turns out that my pump had adhered to my sack. This is a common problem if thats the case. Warm baths help it to release. Takes a little time but just have to deal with the pinch as you call it. It should pass in time if thats what it is. Hope this helps.
Bandit


Thanks Bandit..... I think the Dr stitched the pump in place. That would not be a problem would it? Most Dr do that when placing the pump don't they? Was yours stitched? How did you get it free? I can feel my pump. It seems to be free because I've been feeling around for the deflate button. Im new to this implant procedure. Hope Im not confusing you trying to describe it.

Often, dissolving stitches are used. Getting it free is, thus, not an issue.
Lost Sheep
Born 1948 AMS LGX 18+3 implant Nov 6, 2017 by Dr Tavis Shaw. Spent 14 months researching in effort to optimize outcome. After 30 yrs of progressive unrecognized ED I will do this RIGHT; no second chance with one's first.
Anchorage AK, USA

oldbeek
Posts: 1031
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:46 pm
Location: Los Angeles area

Re: has anyone ever had this problem

Postby oldbeek » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:04 pm

Early on everything down there was painful if it touched anything. I even built a tube to put my dick In so it would not touch anything. David arch briefs from Amazon extremely soft are good for soft support.
77, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .08 11/18,.07 1/19,.05 4/19, Pain with trimix, implant 4-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd

DougAnd
Posts: 1152
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:10 pm
Location: Melbourne, Florida

Re: has anyone ever had this problem

Postby DougAnd » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:21 pm

My tubes are just under my skin and pinch all the time. It's only been since Dec 4th. My pump is very low like your but never pinches. It was stuck to my skin for several months. That was perfect. Held it at just the right angle for a one handed approach. Great. It has come loose now and moves up freely so that I can bunch my pump up against the boys and inflate with no trouble no pain.
But the tubes pinch my scrotum and sometimes the pump does too whenever I sit the wrong way. Was better when it stuck to my skin and could not move.
The pinching was much worse, sharp uncomfortable. Now it's just a little annoying. I think it will be gone in another month or so. Just in time for my revision. :lol:
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata Hopefully fixed by Dr Kramer 6/19/19


Return to “Implants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: WindWizard and 13 guests