Excessive Scarring = Excessive Shrinkage????

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

Excessive Scarring = Excessive Shrinkage????

Postby DougAnd » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:46 pm

From my own experience and also many on FT I have to believe that there is a one to one correlation between scarring and shrinkage. It took perhaps as long as 50 years for Peyronies scarring to slowly shrink me about 1 5/8 inches. I re-stretched back out in two months time using VED. It took less than an hour for my implant surgery trauma to shrink me three inches shorter than what I had stretched out to. But this time it took 8 months to fully recover my length.
I may be wrong but I kind of doubt it. You guys who have excessive scarring before implant probably need to prepare yourselves for a long hard fight.
In June I'm going back under the knife again. This time at the very least there will be as much trauma as my first surgery. Dr Kramer will need to re dilate through my torn tunicas to put the tips back into place. There may even be more damage done than during my first surgery. Right now I'm looking into buying a cheap traction device hoping to stretch myself out immediately after surgery to prevent another year's struggle to regain my loss. If not it will be down to 4 inches again and the fight will begin a third time.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Frenchboy

Re: Excessive Scarring = Excessive Shrinkage????

Postby Frenchboy » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:30 pm

Hello,
Without implant traction helped me but after implant, when i used it again to counteract shrinkage from erosion, it was a disaster and i really regret it.
It made it really worse by adding fibrosis into the neurovascular bundle (Buck fascia).

By the way it will ruins your cylinders ability to become hard.
Cycle and use ved (as for my case, just take Time and cycle it). Just my 2 cts

HomeTeam

Postby HomeTeam » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:42 pm

Frenchboy wrote:Hello,
Without implant traction helped me but after implant, when i used it again to counteract shrinkage from erosion, it was a disaster and i really regret it.
It made it really worse by adding fibrosis into the neurovascular bundle (Buck fascia).

By the way it will ruins your cylinders ability to become hard.
Cycle and use ved (as for my case, just take Time and cycle it). Just my 2 cts

Frenchboy, I'm not following you. Are you saying using the traction device AFTER the implant is already in is bad for you? What did you really regret?
52 years old. Implanted (Infrapubic) on 1/25/19 with a 22cm Titan by Dr. Perito in Miami, Florida. ED for 20 years (Pills for 10 years / Injections for 10 years). Penile injections led to fibrosis and scar tissue. Penile implant last resort.

Frenchboy

Postby Frenchboy » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:27 pm

I said that using traction after implantation made implant softer. It also made a tear into Buck fascia (loss of sensivity and elasticity).
Before implant traction is ok, but after it made situation really worse.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:16 pm

Thanks Frenchboy,
I do have a question. It sounds like you had already shrunk from your surgery before you tried to regain your loss? Right? I'm thinking of putting myself in traction within an hour of leaving the hospital should be less than 3 hours after surgery. Is that unrealistic? Will it already be too late? Will I have already shrunk and lost 3 inches or more again?
Thanks
DougAnd
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

HomeTeam

Postby HomeTeam » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:23 pm

Frenchboy wrote:I said that using traction after implantation made implant softer. It also made a tear into Buck fascia (loss of sensivity and elasticity).
Before implant traction is ok, but after it made situation really worse.

Okay, got it. Thanks for sharing your experience.
52 years old. Implanted (Infrapubic) on 1/25/19 with a 22cm Titan by Dr. Perito in Miami, Florida. ED for 20 years (Pills for 10 years / Injections for 10 years). Penile injections led to fibrosis and scar tissue. Penile implant last resort.

Frenchboy

Postby Frenchboy » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:44 am

Hello DougAnd,
Just after surgery it s normal to appear shorter. It take a few weeks for the penis to heal.

I find it very risky tout stretch just after surgery, your cavernosa had been dilated, and your tunica may have here and there some little injuries. If you stretch your penis you can made tunica tear, or some serious lesions.

The proximal cavernosa have sutures (to insert tubes), if you stretch unhealed sutures you expose yourself to injuries.

If you are size properly you won t have size loss. Ask your surgeon about traction but for me it s not a good Idea.
Immediatly post op or after months, too risky. Better cycle gently when all is heal.

David_R

Postby David_R » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:52 am

Frenchboy wrote:If you are sized properly you won t have size loss.

+ 1

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:28 pm

Thank Frenchboy,
Scratch that idea. Makes me angry that the Andrology surgeon was able to keep patients stretched out during surgery so that they would not have to go through this fight. They went home with more length than they brought in.

Return to “Implants”