Implant uro visit (12 per year) 24 year old

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Duberg88

Re: Implant uro visit (12 per year) 24 year old

Postby Duberg88 » Wed May 01, 2019 11:05 am

Aemill wrote:From your language I assume you are from GB. Who is your surgeon?

Yeah I am from the uk. My surgeon is through the nhs and who I’ve been recommended too.
30 year old single, ED problems since 24 years old. Away to get an implant fitted end of June. If anyone’s ever in the north east of Scotland, more than welcome to meet for a drink/ chat

Duberg88

Postby Duberg88 » Wed May 01, 2019 11:16 am

Larry10625 wrote:
Duberg88 wrote:Hey guys

I’m a newbie here and just literally came across this haven of a website yesterday and can’t believe I haven’t came across it sooner!

I’m a 30 year old male who’s suffered from ED since I was 24 years old, it developed through being an type 1 diabetic from an early age and not having the best control in my teens etc.

Regrets Huh! Never mind but the good news is I’m actually away for penile implant surgery tomorrow morning so obviously a little bit nervous but also excited/ relieved as I’ll feel after my recovery time I’ll be able to get on with my life again :D

I’d be more than willing to speak to other folk who are thinking about going through with the implant as that’s the only thing I’ve found lacking through dealing with the nhs here is that I’ve never had the opportunity to speak to someone who has been through the same dilemma/ experiences I have and I reckon it would have helped massively

Cheers

We all wish you well. Please keep us all posted on how things go. Consider posting before and after photos and remember to get the details of your implant (brand, size, RTE's), implant procedure ie: penoscrotal, etc. Also, remember to measure and record the measurements now and after your swelling goes down and you start cycling. To properly measure yourself, use a measuring tape (usually for sewing)… Place the tape on top of your penis and press it to the pelvic bone and read the measurement at the tip of the penis. Do this for flaccid and erect (obviously only if you can get an erection). Good luck tomorrow. :D

Larry

Hi Larry

Yeah I’ve already had an pre op assessment where I got to meet my surgeon and asked all the questions I wanted answers too.
Will keep yous posted.

Cheers
30 year old single, ED problems since 24 years old. Away to get an implant fitted end of June. If anyone’s ever in the north east of Scotland, more than welcome to meet for a drink/ chat

Aemill

Postby Aemill » Sun May 05, 2019 4:35 pm

Do you know what is the price of the operation of Dr Ralph in London?
Born 1995, VL since 18, pills dont work, injections provide good 20 minute erection which hurts, implanted AMS CXR 14+6 due to fibrosis

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Mon May 06, 2019 1:27 am

Pre op assessment is usually within 7 days to 30 days max from surgery. Have you had your surgery? Keep us posted. It is a big deal to us when one of you has their trousersnake operated on. Let us know your progress. Cherio mate. d
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Duberg88

Postby Duberg88 » Mon May 06, 2019 6:41 am

alibaba wrote:Pre op assessment is usually within 7 days to 30 days max from surgery. Have you had your surgery? Keep us posted. It is a big deal to us when one of you has their trousersnake operated on. Let us know your progress. Cherio mate. d

Hey so update guys, unfortunately my operation was cancelled on the 2nd as my blood sugar levels (type 1 diabetic) on the day were slightly too high and risk of infection to the implant was too high from what my surgeon told me.

Obviously I was disappointed as I had to travel a fair bit to get to the hospital and frustration from just having ED and the length of time it’s taken just to get to that stage but need to think of the bigger picture and remaining positive and been given another date for the operation of the 27th of June so less than 8 weeks away so not too long away. Fingers crossed next time.

Will keep yous all posted

Cheers

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Mon May 06, 2019 1:32 pm

Eat nothing sweet, drop the carbs (potatoes) which turn to sugar, get a monitor and keep this under control. It is easy enough done. There is more at stake than just an implant. Be sure to not eat before your labs. Labs should be fasting so they do not show a sugar spike. Cheers man. You can do it, but it is in your hands.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Duberg88

Postby Duberg88 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:27 pm

alibaba wrote:Eat nothing sweet, drop the carbs (potatoes) which turn to sugar, get a monitor and keep this under control. It is easy enough done. There is more at stake than just an implant. Be sure to not eat before your labs. Labs should be fasting so they do not show a sugar spike. Cheers man. You can do it, but it is in your hands.

Yeah cheers man, it was more the fact I wasn’t told by my nurses etc at my pre op assessment that the operation would be cancelled if my sugars were too high, that’s what was annoying. Plus I did try and keep my sugars down before the op but obviously stress and anxiety had a part to play too. Just gonna stay away from all food next time and go to my operation with a good blood reading beforehand

Cheers

Return to “Implants”