I WENT BIONIC APRIL 17

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
needhelp

I WENT BIONIC APRIL 17

Postby needhelp » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:41 am

well I'm probably the biggest baby on this site. I had such a hard time making the decision to do this. I never had a ED issue. I fractured my penis 6/20. Less than a year ago and now I'm getting an implant. Denial was in my head. It was all happening to fast...but I knew I had a problem. I did not want to lose size, I did not want to lose girth and I wanted my insurance to pay for it. Well to date the only one I'm sure of is my insurance will not pay for it....so its cash situation. I want to give a special that's to a great friend I met on this site. I was going to do this procedure by my self. This gentleman drove over to be with me both days. I cant thank him enough.This is a great site and there are some terrific people here.
Ok I went in to surgery 4/17. I had an LGX 21cc x 12 mm and 2cm extenders? I will be very honest with you when I woke up I was scared to look. So I did and I was upset as to what I say. My dick did not look like my dick. I laid there thinking WTF did I just do. My dick looked like a tube of tooth paste. I spent $1000 Of dollars to get it fixed so I could date again and have sex and now after looking at it I really do not want to date or even have sex now. I did not sleep good. The next day they came in and deflated me. My flaccid size looked normal. WOW did I need that. That helped my mental frame of mind. I was reassured that this is normal. The girth will come back and the size too when you start cycling. Even the Dr told me that, and I trust him that It will come back. The Dr did an out standing job with my curve, which is now gone, and the pump you cant even see. I'm single and that stuff is important to me. Please note I am very happy with my Dr, and would recommend him to anyone. The gentleman who was with me and went through this, (and I talked to a few guys from FT and AMS champions) .....said to give it time because they all woke up with a dick that was different in size and girth at first. I'm trying to stay positive. I read encouraging comments from some of you all on FT.
To date I do not want to jinx my self but the pain is manageable, not overwhelming swelling. The Dr did a great job. The most uncomfortable pain I get is when I'm sitting or standing. Also if I touch when the pump is I get a pinch feeling. So for now its just a matter of time. I'm listening to my good friend who stayed with me at the hospital and some other FT guys. . Still hard to believe I did it though. I'll be so excited when (if) I can see my girth and size return! That would be a dream come true to have my size and girth back and get hard anytime I want!!! I pray that happens ….I would love to pay it forward to others for words of encouragement to help others. I just have to wait and see the outcome.
Anyways thank you all for listening to me. Any words of encouragement will be greatly welcomed. Ill keep you all posted but wants me deflated for 6 weeks and then I can cycle. Thank you all
61 years old, single, Charlotte NC, Had a penile fracture. Implant scheduled for April 17. Dr Terlecki Winston-Salem, NC

HomeTeam

Re: I WENT BIONIC APRIL 17

Postby HomeTeam » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:59 am

needhelp wrote:well I'm probably the biggest baby on this site. I had such a hard time making the decision to do this. I never had a ED issue. I fractured my penis 6/20. Less than a year ago and now I'm getting an implant. Denial was in my head. It was all happening to fast...but I knew I had a problem. I did not want to lose size, I did not want to lose girth and I wanted my insurance to pay for it. Well to date the only one I'm sure of is my insurance will not pay for it....so its cash situation. I want to give a special that's to a great friend I met on this site. I was going to do this procedure by my self. This gentleman drove over to be with me both days. I cant thank him enough.This is a great site and there are some terrific people here.
Ok I went in to surgery 4/17. I had an LGX 21cc x 12 mm and 2cm extenders? I will be very honest with you when I woke up I was scared to look. So I did and I was upset as to what I say. My dick did not look like my dick. I laid there thinking WTF did I just do. My dick looked like a tube of tooth paste. I spent $1000 Of dollars to get it fixed so I could date again and have sex and now after looking at it I really do not want to date or even have sex now. I did not sleep good. The next day they came in and deflated me. My flaccid size looked normal. WOW did I need that. That helped my mental frame of mind. I was reassured that this is normal. The girth will come back and the size too when you start cycling. Even the Dr told me that, and I trust him that It will come back. The Dr did an out standing job with my curve, which is now gone, and the pump you cant even see. I'm single and that stuff is important to me. Please note I am very happy with my Dr, and would recommend him to anyone. The gentleman who was with me and went through this, (and I talked to a few guys from FT and AMS champions) .....said to give it time because they all woke up with a dick that was different in size and girth at first. I'm trying to stay positive. I read encouraging comments from some of you all on FT.
To date I do not want to jinx my self but the pain is manageable, not overwhelming swelling. The Dr did a great job. The most uncomfortable pain I get is when I'm sitting or standing. Also if I touch when the pump is I get a pinch feeling. So for now its just a matter of time. I'm listening to my good friend who stayed with me at the hospital and some other FT guys. . Still hard to believe I did it though. I'll be so excited when (if) I can see my girth and size return! That would be a dream come true to have my size and girth back and get hard anytime I want!!! I pray that happens ….I would love to pay it forward to others for words of encouragement to help others. I just have to wait and see the outcome.
Anyways thank you all for listening to me. Any words of encouragement will be greatly welcomed. Ill keep you all posted but wants me deflated for 6 weeks and then I can cycle. Thank you all

Needhelp, Congratulations on your decision and I wish you the best. I agree wholeheartedly that this forum on FrankTalk is worth its weight in gold and the guys on here are genuinely wanting the best for one another being bonded in the brotherhood of 'bionic' penises.
52 years old. Implanted (Infrapubic) on 1/25/19 with a 22cm Titan by Dr. Perito in Miami, Florida. ED for 20 years (Pills for 10 years / Injections for 10 years). Penile injections led to fibrosis and scar tissue. Penile implant last resort.

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:02 pm

Wow! 21 + 2 is great. Course we are all different in our anatomy but I'm at 6" now with a 21 +1 and know a guy here who is at 7" with the same 21 + 2 you have so you look to be in the ball park of where you said you want to be. Right now the best advice is to rest and take it easy and follow doctors instructions and do what you need to do for the best outcome possible. Now is NOT the time to worry about size. That is going to change in the weeks and months ahead. For me after my first cycling I was barely 4.5" This takes a fair amount of time to heal and then more work begins with cycling. Congrats on having the courage to take the first step with the surgery. All the hard work in getting to this point is going to pay off and there is more to do before that pay off will be realized. I know for me I just wanted this part of me back and it was difficult to accept the weeks and months of work after the surgery. Very easy to say and difficult to do but stay patient and the results will happen.

The best thing is you are going to have this part of your life back. Doesn't really make a difference in what caused this part of us to be gone. It was gone. And now we have it back. Wooo Hoooo! I'm really happy for you.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

needhelp

Postby needhelp » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:15 pm

newbie443 wrote:Wow! 21 + 2 is great. Course we are all different in our anatomy but I'm at 6" now with a 21 +1 and know a guy here who is at 7" with the same 21 + 2 you have so you look to be in the ball park of where you said you want to be. Right now the best advice is to rest and take it easy and follow doctors instructions and do what you need to do for the best outcome possible. Now is NOT the time to worry about size. That is going to change in the weeks and months ahead. For me after my first cycling I was barely 4.5" This takes a fair amount of time to heal and then more work begins with cycling. Congrats on having the courage to take the first step with the surgery. All the hard work in getting to this point is going to pay off and there is more to do before that pay off will be realized. I know for me I just wanted this part of me back and it was difficult to accept the weeks and months of work after the surgery. Very easy to say and difficult to do but stay patient and the results will happen.

The best thing is you are going to have this part of your life back. Doesn't really make a difference in what caused this part of us to be gone. It was gone. And now we have it back. Wooo Hoooo! I'm really happy for you.

Thanks buddy....you've been a tremendous help
61 years old, single, Charlotte NC, Had a penile fracture. Implant scheduled for April 17. Dr Terlecki Winston-Salem, NC

LeRoastBeef

Postby LeRoastBeef » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:02 pm

It seems very much the exception to the rule that one wakes up the same size as when they went in.

Most seem to shrink right down and then steadily get it back over time.
You made the right choice to do something about it.
And to the guy that drove over to see you, what a decent lad. You should name him, give credit where it's due!
Implanted with AMS 700 lgx, 2021.
30's
UK

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:10 pm

Be aware that it is going to hurt, just to be touched. This is normal. I wrapped mine in tp and put a tube over it so nothing would touch it. My first year was April 17th and the healing process is just a distant memory. Good luck on your healing.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

needhelp

Postby needhelp » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:18 pm

LeRoastBeef wrote:It seems very much the exception to the rule that one wakes up the same size as when they went in.

Most seem to shrink right down and then steadily get it back over time.
You made the right choice to do something about it.
And to the guy that drove over to see you, what a decent lad. You should name him, give credit where it's due!

Lunatech …. was his FT name... cant thank him enough!! we need more people like him in this world

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:43 pm

Could not be happier for you. I have 18cm3rtes LGX. Took me 8 months plus to reach 7 inches fully pumped. When the time comes really work it. Till then enjoy the down time and heal.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

needhelp

Postby needhelp » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:56 pm

DougAnd wrote:Could not be happier for you. I have 18cm3rtes LGX. Took me 8 months plus to reach 7 inches fully pumped. When the time comes really work it. Till then enjoy the down time and heal.

Thank you very much DougAnd !

Lunatech

Postby Lunatech » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:46 pm

needhelp wrote:Lunatech …. was his FT name... cant thank him enough!! we need more people like him in this world

Hey brother, glad you are doing good and thanks for the kind words. I was more than happy to help you out. This would be a scary experience to go through on your own and I went through it with the same doctor/hospital 6 wks prior so I knew my way around a little. You got my number so call/text if you need anything. And don't forget to update your sig. line when you feel up to it :D .
49 years old at time of implant, Suffering from ED 10+ years, Implant surgery 2/28/19 AMS 700 LGX 18cm with 4cm RTE by Dr. Terlecki at WFBMC in Winston Salem NC

Return to “Implants”