I WENT BIONIC APRIL 17

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
needhelp

Re: I WENT BIONIC APRIL 17

Postby needhelp » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:06 pm

DougAnd wrote:Dogface and Needhelp,
I will be joining you guys again on June 19th. Trying to keep a brave face. Having done this already should make it easier. But I'm learning that every time is new. Did you guys ever jump in the water from about 25 feet up? Did it in summer as a young person. What a rush. The fear just made you almost pee yourself. Didn't matter how many times before every time was the same. That's what I'm feeling now, about to pee myself. Much different than my second surgery to move my pump. I was so looking forward to that no angst at all.
I'm ready for this to be over and done safely.
Good luck on your healing. Everyone on FT told me that the internal swelling takes T I M E to heal. Didn't believe them but it's true. 3 weeks is stage one. The obvious cuts and etc. 6 weeks is stage 2 much of the internal part.At 3 months and stage 3 my shaft was almost normal. But deep down inside was still not quite right for at least 6 months and maybe more. So don't expect 100% before it comes. The guys are right be patient

Good luck DougAnd …. I'm still healing. Everything is good except for my 3rd nut. My scrotum where the pump is gets a very sharp pinch feeling when I just touch it. I always get worried about somethings wrong. I paid out of pocket so anytime I think the dr has to do something I get worried because of the expense. I hope its nothing. Its only been since 4/17
61 years old, single, Charlotte NC, Had a penile fracture. Implant scheduled for April 17. Dr Terlecki Winston-Salem, NC

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:10 pm

Thanks NeedHelp,
You're past the worse from here on it just gets better. About the pinching. I asked for my pump to be placed deep had a special surgery just for that. Well it meant lots of extra tubing in my cod sac. So now the tubing pinches me a lot because it is right under my skin. The pump not so much it is deeper but on occasion it does pinch too. Don't really care pinch me blue as long as I can get hard and go. :P :P :P
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

needhelp

Postby needhelp » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:49 am

just an update. Its been almost a week. The only real problem Im having is the pump in my sac. I can feel the pump. If I should gently touch it or push on it I get a sharp pinch feeling. I get the same when Im getting up or sitting down in the chair. Has anybody had this problem before. Im worried because what if it does not change. Feels like there's pins sticking out of the pump. Maybe the sac has to get use to it ? not sure. Any similar experiences ?
61 years old, single, Charlotte NC, Had a penile fracture. Implant scheduled for April 17. Dr Terlecki Winston-Salem, NC

needhelp

Postby needhelp » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:43 am

update....its been 1 week and 1 day. Pain seem at times to be more intense, but the issue with my 3rd nut has not changed. Still hurts at the touch. Pins, pinch..ect….been no change. getting a little discouraged. Would like to feel some progress. Im worried about if it does not get better then what?? Maybe I worry to much. Im new to this new way of life....

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:34 pm

needhelp wrote:update....its been 1 week and 1 day. Pain seem at times to be more intense, but the issue with my 3rd nut has not changed. Still hurts at the touch. Pins, pinch..ect….been no change. getting a little discouraged. Would like to feel some progress. Im worried about if it does not get better then what?? Maybe I worry to much. Im new to this new way of life....

For lots of us, relief didn't appear for up to 3 weeks. Be patient, you have had you scrotum cut and surgical tools placed inside your penis and tissue forcefully pushed aside. That's a lot of trauma and sometimes it takes a little longer to start the pain free part of the healing process. Take the pain control suggested by your surgeon and if he/she didn't suggest any, contact him/her and let them know about your pain. :)

Larry

needhelp

Postby needhelp » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:06 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
needhelp wrote:update....its been 1 week and 1 day. Pain seem at times to be more intense, but the issue with my 3rd nut has not changed. Still hurts at the touch. Pins, pinch..ect….been no change. getting a little discouraged. Would like to feel some progress. Im worried about if it does not get better then what?? Maybe I worry to much. Im new to this new way of life....

For lots of us, relief didn't appear for up to 3 weeks. Be patient, you have had you scrotum cut and surgical tools placed inside your penis and tissue forcefully pushed aside. That's a lot of trauma and sometimes it takes a little longer to start the pain free part of the healing process. Take the pain control suggested by your surgeon and if he/she didn't suggest any, contact him/her and let them know about your pain. :)

Larry

Thanks Larry.... I appreciate your words of encouragement …… I need them......Thank you …..

Return to “Implants”