HomeTeam, how'd it go?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

HomeTeam, how'd it go?

Postby DougAnd » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:20 pm

Hometeam,
When you feel like it we are all anxious to hear how it went.
DougAnd
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

DougAnd

Re: HomeTeam, how'd it go?

Postby DougAnd » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:30 pm

HomeTeam,
I see you're online feel up to posting?
DougAnd
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

HomeTeam

Postby HomeTeam » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:31 pm

DougAnd wrote:Hometeam,
DougAnd

I see him tomorrow in his office. I'm doing the VED and hoping like hell this will work. In the meantime my left testicle is still sitting on top of pump ball. Literally, my left testicle is sitting higher than the left one. I'm definitely showing him this tomorrow.
52 years old. Implanted (Infrapubic) on 1/25/19 with a 22cm Titan by Dr. Perito in Miami, Florida. ED for 20 years (Pills for 10 years / Injections for 10 years). Penile injections led to fibrosis and scar tissue. Penile implant last resort.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:06 am

DougAnd

Yup, come on man... all the gory details. :)

Larry

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:51 am

Today is the day. Hope it is all good news that time alone heals.
DougAnd

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:07 pm

HomeTeam wrote:
DougAnd

I see him tomorrow in his office. I'm doing the VED and hoping like hell this will work. In the meantime my left testicle is still sitting on top of pump ball. Literally, my left testicle is sitting higher than the left one. I'm definitely showing him this tomorrow.

My left testicle is atop my pump, thus higher than my right. In fact, I can barely find my left testicle. I have to really feel around in there.

As a result of the pump position, the pump bulb makes a bulge in my scrotum clearly visible when I wear (form-fitting) briefs. Also, the pump body is high enough in my scrotum that I cannot use a Vacuum Device (the pump body hits the bottom edge of the vacuum cylinder and prevents a good seal) for any post-implant engorgement of the spongiosum.

Still, with all that, my erections are as satisfactory as they were when I was 18 years old and the pump operates admirably well. (Edited to add, after reading DougAnd's post right after this post). If it were difficult to operate my pump, I definitely would revise the pump location. But the risk of another surgery outweighs the essentially cosmetic improvement to be gained. (Being unable to use a V.E.D. is of minor concern to me right now. If it were important, I could relieve the bottom of the vacuum cylinder to match the pump's profile under my skin.)

I discussed the pump location with my surgeon and our assessment is that opening my scrotum to reposition the pump would be not worth the trouble.

Of course, I have no intention of fathering children or any risk factors for testicular disease or anything complicating like that, so do not have any concerns about testicular health. I guess testicular torsion/strangulation would be my greatest danger and little likelihood of that.

I hope your pump location concerns are equally trivial.

Note: Brad100 has (I think) a similar situation.
Last edited by Lost Sheep on Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:09 pm

My Doctor tried to talk me out of moving it or fixing my screwed up cylinders. Could not use VED or my scrotal pump it was so high. I found Another surgeon.

HomeTeam

Postby HomeTeam » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:24 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
HomeTeam wrote:
DougAnd

My left testicle is atop my pump, thus higher than my right. In fact, I can barely find my left testicle. I have to really feel around in there.

As a result of the pump position, the pump bulb makes a bulge in my scrotum clearly visible when I wear (form-fitting) briefs. Also, the pump body is high enough in my scrotum that I cannot use a Vacuum Device (the pump body hits the bottom edge of the vacuum cylinder and prevents a good seal) for any post-implant engorgement of the spongiosum.

Still, with all that, my erections are as satisfactory as they were when I was 18 years old and the pump operates admirably well. (Edited to add, after reading DougAnd's post right after this post). If it were difficult to operate my pump, I definitely would revise the pump location. But the risk of another surgery outweighs the essentially cosmetic improvement to be gained. (Being unable to use a V.E.D. is of minor concern to me right now. If it were important, I could relieve the bottom of the vacuum cylinder to match the pump's profile under my skin.)

I discussed the pump location with my surgeon and our assessment is that opening my scrotum to reposition the pump would be not worth the trouble.

Of course, I have no intention of fathering children or any risk factors for testicular disease or anything complicating like that, so do not have any concerns about testicular health. I guess testicular torsion/strangulation would be my greatest danger and little likelihood of that.

I hope your pump location concerns are equally trivial.

Note: Brad100 has (I think) a similar situation.

Lost sheep, thanks for sharing. Your pump/testicle situation sounds eerily similar to my situation. I can barely locate my left testicle and when I pump or deflate I have to push my left testicle out of the way once I locate it. It's not stopped me from using a VED but I have to push my testicles and scrotum back toward my anus to properly snuggly fit the VED on my penis if not the VED won't fit.
52 years old. Implanted (Infrapubic) on 1/25/19 with a 22cm Titan by Dr. Perito in Miami, Florida. ED for 20 years (Pills for 10 years / Injections for 10 years). Penile injections led to fibrosis and scar tissue. Penile implant last resort.

HomeTeam

Postby HomeTeam » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:09 pm

DougAnd wrote:Today is the day. Hope it is all good news that time alone heals.
DougAnd

DougAnd, after 2.5 hours of waiting to see him...Yes the guy is extremely busy, it's literally wall to wall of guys everywhere waiting to see him from all around the USA and world were in there. I bought my VED with me to show him my pre-implant measurement of 17.5 CM night before surgery to 14 CM VED right now.

About my current size or lack thereof he said "You have another 1 inches inside of you. Keep cycling, keep using the VED and keep massaging the pubic bone area of the incision to make it softer and loose. You should end up with all of your pre-implant size and a little more"........My thoughts: "I don't know what to think. How massaging my pubic bone area at the incision site is going to help me with regaining my length I'm not sure about. I will keep cycling and using the VED daily as he suggests as well".

About my glans which need to be engorged he said "I will prescribe Viagara for that. You can use a muse, but for right now lets try the Viagara to see if that will get your glans more fully engorged".........My thoughts: The Viagara stopped working for me to get erections many years ago, so I don't see how taking it now will help engorge my glans with an implant. Nonetheless, I will try it at his suggestion".

About the my left testicle sitting on my pump he said "Keep massaging and meshing that area to try to pull the pump away from the part that seems hung up on your testicle. Sit in a hot tub and keep working it. You don't need the pump to be relocated just yet its still early and your body hasn't fully healed and settled in with the new parts".........My thoughts: "I don't know if this is going to work because I've been doing this already and my left testicle is still sitting on top of the pump".

I'm trying to remain optimistic as everyone including all of the current patients I've met in his office swear by his high level of skill and success. I just hope this works out as well for me too.

What's your guys thoughts or opinions? Please share your feedback....

Thanks!

HomeTeam

Postby HomeTeam » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:49 pm

My pubic bone is sore from trying to massage aggressively in that area. Has anyone else been told to massage this area who had the implant infrapubic?

Return to “Implants”