HomeTeam, how'd it go?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Larry10625

Re: HomeTeam, how'd it go?

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:08 pm

HomeTeam wrote:
DougAnd wrote:Today is the day. Hope it is all good news that time alone heals.
DougAnd

DougAnd, after 2.5 hours of waiting to see him...Yes the guy is extremely busy, it's literally wall to wall of guys everywhere waiting to see him from all around the USA and world were in there. I bought my VED with me to show him my pre-implant measurement of 17.5 CM night before surgery to 14 CM VED right now.

About my current size or lack thereof he said "You have another 1 inches inside of you. Keep cycling, keep using the VED and keep massaging the pubic bone area of the incision to make it softer and loose. You should end up with all of your pre-implant size and a little more"........My thoughts: "I don't know what to think. How massaging my pubic bone area at the incision site is going to help me with regaining my length I'm not sure about. I will keep cycling and using the VED daily as he suggests as well".

About my glans which need to be engorged he said "I will prescribe Viagara for that. You can use a muse, but for right now lets try the Viagara to see if that will get your glans more fully engorged".........My thoughts: The Viagara stopped working for me to get erections many years ago, so I don't see how taking it now will help engorge my glans with an implant. Nonetheless, I will try it at his suggestion".

About the my left testicle sitting on my pump he said "Keep massaging and meshing that area to try to pull the pump away from the part that seems hung up on your testicle. Sit in a hot tub and keep working it. You don't need the pump to be relocated just yet its still early and your body hasn't fully healed and settled in with the new parts".........My thoughts: "I don't know if this is going to work because I've been doing this already and my left testicle is still sitting on top of the pump".

I'm trying to remain optimistic as everyone including all of the current patients I've met in his office swear by his high level of skill and success. I just hope this works out as well for me too.

What's your guys thoughts or opinions? Please share your feedback....

Thanks!

I believe that you put your trust in the doctor that you chose and, for now, you owe it to him to do as he says. You won't know the full extent of your implant for several months but, for now, focus on getting the swelling gone and cycling as directed. We seem to be a broken record when we keep saying give it time but, that's they best advice we can give you. You will be pleasantly surprised. :)

Larry

HomeTeam

Postby HomeTeam » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:32 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
HomeTeam wrote:
DougAnd wrote:Today is the day. Hope it is all good news that time alone heals.
DougAnd

DougAnd, after 2.5 hours of waiting to see him...Yes the guy is extremely busy, it's literally wall to wall of guys everywhere waiting to see him from all around the USA and world were in there. I bought my VED with me to show him my pre-implant measurement of 17.5 CM night before surgery to 14 CM VED right now.

About my current size or lack thereof he said "You have another 1 inches inside of you. Keep cycling, keep using the VED and keep massaging the pubic bone area of the incision to make it softer and loose. You should end up with all of your pre-implant size and a little more"........My thoughts: "I don't know what to think. How massaging my pubic bone area at the incision site is going to help me with regaining my length I'm not sure about. I will keep cycling and using the VED daily as he suggests as well".

About my glans which need to be engorged he said "I will prescribe Viagara for that. You can use a muse, but for right now lets try the Viagara to see if that will get your glans more fully engorged".........My thoughts: The Viagara stopped working for me to get erections many years ago, so I don't see how taking it now will help engorge my glans with an implant. Nonetheless, I will try it at his suggestion".

About the my left testicle sitting on my pump he said "Keep massaging and meshing that area to try to pull the pump away from the part that seems hung up on your testicle. Sit in a hot tub and keep working it. You don't need the pump to be relocated just yet its still early and your body hasn't fully healed and settled in with the new parts".........My thoughts: "I don't know if this is going to work because I've been doing this already and my left testicle is still sitting on top of the pump".

I'm trying to remain optimistic as everyone including all of the current patients I've met in his office swear by his high level of skill and success. I just hope this works out as well for me too.

Thanks!

I believe that you put your trust in the doctor that you chose and, for now, you owe it to him to do as he says. You won't know the full extent of your implant for several months but, for now, focus on getting the swelling gone and cycling as directed. We seem to be a broken record when we keep saying give it time but, that's they best advice we can give you. You will be pleasantly surprised. :)

Larry

Thanks Larry, very wise and sage advice. I can always count on you to keep me from jumping off the implant ledge :D !
52 years old. Implanted (Infrapubic) on 1/25/19 with a 22cm Titan by Dr. Perito in Miami, Florida. ED for 20 years (Pills for 10 years / Injections for 10 years). Penile injections led to fibrosis and scar tissue. Penile implant last resort.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:50 pm

HomeTeam wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
HomeTeam wrote:DougAnd, after 2.5 hours of waiting to see him...Yes the guy is extremely busy, it's literally wall to wall of guys everywhere waiting to see him from all around the USA and world were in there. I bought my VED with me to show him my pre-implant measurement of 17.5 CM night before surgery to 14 CM VED right now.

Thanks!

Larry

Thanks Larry, very wise and sage advice. I can always count on you to keep me from jumping off the implant ledge :D !

You're welcome. :)

Larry

Return to “Implants”