New Record

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

New Record

Postby DougAnd » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:43 am

This morning got up early and VED'd in a hot tub for almost an hour. Normally I will pressure up just long enough to engorge then put it away. Today I scrotal pumped fully then VED stretched quickly released scrotal pumped repeated repeated repeated for about an hour. Well I noticed that for the first time since May of last year I was approaching the 7 inch mark. So on the last time I got out of the tub with the VED tube still attached gave it a few final pumps did the 360 bend up down sideways then pulled it off and took a quick measurement. I was about 1/64th shy of 7 inches.
On a side note I've noticed that when fully VED engorged my right tip is under the right side of my glans instead of beside it where it normally sits. So no chance of pushing through when fully engorged.
I LOVE MY LGX :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

mr.skin

Re: New Record

Postby mr.skin » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:56 am

Maybe start a blog instead of posting single threads.
ED since 2012
nothing works properly

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:39 am

DougAnd wrote:This morning got up early and VED'd in a hot tub for almost an hour. Normally I will pressure up just long enough to engorge then put it away. Today I scrotal pumped fully then VED stretched quickly released scrotal pumped repeated repeated repeated for about an hour. Well I noticed that for the first time since May of last year I was approaching the 7 inch mark. So on the last time I got out of the tub with the VED tube still attached gave it a few final pumps did the 360 bend up down sideways then pulled it off and took a quick measurement. I was about 1/64th shy of 7 inches.
On a side note I've noticed that when fully VED engorged my right tip is under the right side of my glans instead of beside it where it normally sits. So no chance of pushing through when fully engorged.
I LOVE MY LGX :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Atta boy. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:51 am

Thanks Larry ,
I've decided to give Dr Kramer all that I've got. Was so afraid that I would not have natural penetration if too long. Turns out I needed to guide myself in at 5.5. Made no difference at all.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Return to “Implants”