Still Undecided about an Implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
dg_moore

Re: Still Undecided about an Implant?

Postby dg_moore » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:11 pm

DougAnd wrote:Dave that makes me really sad. How do you and your wife deal with that?

It's never really been a problem. My wife lost interest in sex after menopause, and the years of fumbling around with ED, and I lost my libido after my stroke, so sex dropped completely off our radar and we've been happily platonic for well over ten years now. We enjoyed our intimacy while we had it, but we're fine now that it's gone. We married late - me 50 and she 47 - and our times of wild 'n crazy sex were behind us anyway.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:22 pm

It's never really been a problem. My wife lost interest in sex after menopause, and the years of fumbling around with ED, and I lost my libido after my stroke, so sex dropped completely off our radar and we've been happily platonic for well over ten years now.

Dave that makes me feel better. Shows a really strong bond makes for a super marriage. I don't suppose you're on T pellets or shots? They keep me going.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:44 am

Some years ago I had my T tested. It was pretty low, about 135 as I recall. I went on a course of therapy - Androgel - and brought it up to 800, but it didn't make any kind of difference at all - none of the benefits that many report. Since T therapy is not without risk I discontinued it. I was quite accustomed to sexless life anyway - my former wife fought cancer for over 8 years before she lost the battle and that was a time of no intimacy at all.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:28 pm

Wow! Sounds like a double whammy. I had trouble with my Tpellets last year they thought I would have stroke my red blood was so high. Dropped it down almost in half. Just had a blood test today to see. Hope I'm in the 800's. I was told I would have early soft bones without them. Last thing I want is to do break a hip people my age and older usually die in a few months after that fall.
Glad you guys are happy.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:13 am

Bailey wrote:Thanks for all the feedback I am getting. This a real asset in helping me with my decision. A huge SHOUT for the creator of the Franktalk website. This is a real blessing in my life. Bailey

Bailey,
I can't really imagine a life without sex. Just look at the years of struggles you have already gone through just to be intimate with your wife. I know that constant failure wears you down believe me the mental beating is brutal. But you are so very close to a fairy tale happy ending don't give up make that little push and then show your wife lovin like she never knew before. After just one session with a nice hard dick she will be sunshine and smiles. Trust me on that one.
But I'm warning you, you'll need to renew your gym membership to build stamina. :lol: :o :roll:

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:14 pm

DougAnd wrote:
Bailey wrote:Thanks for all the feedback I am getting. This a real asset in helping me with my decision. A huge SHOUT for the creator of the Franktalk website. This is a real blessing in my life. Bailey

Bailey,
I can't really imagine a life without sex. Just look at the years of struggles you have already gone through just to be intimate with your wife. I know that constant failure wears you down believe me the mental beating is brutal. But you are so very close to a fairy tale happy ending don't give up make that little push and then show your wife lovin like she never knew before. After just one session with a nice hard dick she will be sunshine and smiles. Trust me on that one.
But I'm warning you, you'll need to renew your gym membership to build stamina. :lol: :o :roll:

make that little push

That "little push" begins with FOREPLAY. Foreplay starts LONG before even touching your wife.

Not unlike approaching a skittish horse or a cat (even your own) out of doors. It is best to induce her to come to you by 1) being approachable and 2) projecting a promise of her satisfaction. Both are highly subjective and subtle, but the man who masters these abilities is truly blessed (in the sexual sense as well as emotionally - a valuable bonus).
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”