AMS Lgx -VS- Titan?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
HomeTeam

Re: AMS Lgx -VS- Titan?

Postby HomeTeam » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:22 pm

SW0110 wrote:I agree with others. I was worried when i woke up with a 19 cm titan and prestretched the night before surgery at 6.25. I was hoping for at least 20 cm, which is what others on here in that size range were getting.

Finishing up my 6th week and i am at my presurgery stretch length.have gotten progressively longer each week as pain has also gotten better and internal trauma is obviously getting better. I might could have gotten 20 cm installed as i do not feel any pain in the cruz or reslly the tips when max inflated. I never was able to ever get to my max ved length of 6.75 inches on a strrtch. But i had some bad curvature with peyronies and severe dents even the ved never took out. Wierd looking at a ved pumped dick filling a tube and still have a couple hourglass dents there very noticeable.

Withh 22 cm cylinders you should get longer if the tips are well in the glans and you definitrly should be able to feel them. I definitly can. A lot of those posting on here with 22 cm are at high 6 or 7 inch range.

I can say my tips are well up in the glans. Sex has been great. Dick is pretty straight with slight curve but i had it naturally so not much difference.

Wife wanted it pumped up as hard as i could get it our first time. My glans engorged same as ever. I lasted about 40 minutes or so before i finished. Same feelings as before. I could have finished earlier we just prolonged as long as i wanted to. Went on after for about 15 minutes or so until she finished another couple herself. It was nice to stay hard and the additional lubrication did not hurt snything.

These titan cylinders are really hard though. Pumped up, missionary style is sbout it as i am still pretty much at 1 o clock, and am not pushing it down right now period.

Flaccid it is hanging at about 4.30 o clock which is about normal for me sitting on top of my scrotum and hanging down one or other pant leg in jeans. I wear a lot of jog pants or loose shorts around house still though.

One thing is do you ever get to point where you cannot pump anymore into the titan. Over about 20 minutes or so i csn usually add 4 or 5 pumps until i can pump no more but the pump is still hard and full of saline.

I have a 125 cc reservoir which is obviously full and with just the 19 cm cylinders.

SW0110, it definitely sounds you surgery was a success. I'm fining that I can get a few more pumps in after the VED. Dr. Perito also said to me to bend my dick (in the middle) to the left, to right, downward, and upward and that will give me a few more pumps as well. Is 125cc reservoir normal?
52 years old. Implanted (Infrapubic) on 1/25/19 with a 22cm Titan by Dr. Perito in Miami, Florida. ED for 20 years (Pills for 10 years / Injections for 10 years). Penile injections led to fibrosis and scar tissue. Penile implant last resort.

SW0110

Postby SW0110 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:35 pm

I am so far really happy. Sitting in the hot tub after about 30 minutes i can get no more pumps in mine and bulb is still hard as rock. I guess larger reservoir keeps pump full all the time.

Just a little over 6 inches but girth is still around 5. Only six weeks out though. Still cycling every day for about 45 minutes total.

One thing i am still achy though. Mightbe gettingbetter but was hoping most of that would go away soon.

Good luck.
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:50 pm

I agree in context to what Dr. Perito said. LostSheep, I think when you add the vacuum pump as Dr. Perito instructed, you can negate the S factor that was more common before the V.E.D. approach to post implant rehabilitation was a factor. V.E.D. post implant is a relatively new doctor suggested approach. That all leads to the question whether over sizing plus V.E.D. will lead to an increase in erosion rates after years of declines once the inflatable implant became common place. I think probably not because deflation reduces tension and V.E.D. keeps blood pathways practiced and open.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:53 pm

A person has to ask why in all the years men have asked for it, does Boston Scientific not provide larger size implants? Remember, the examples shown are maximum inflated size, not the size of the product in the package which is a skinny worm of a thing in comparison to Coloplast. The test examples are after 500,000 testing stretch cycles. NOBODY will ever pump their dick up that many times in their life. The tests do not allow for whatever restrictions the body imposes nor some not being able to pump enough pressure to counter that tension squeezing the bulb. There are a lot of hydraulic dynamics involved.
Coloplast is kind of a fill the bag with saline kind of thing where The LGX is a thick wall slender tube that stretches thinner as a it fills. That initial stretch I think is where everyone has trouble getting size back. Kind of like where some people stretch a balloon by hand before they try to blow it up. Maybe the docs need to pre stretch our implants!
Attachments
Titan vs AMS.jpg
Titan vs AMS.jpg (53.56 KiB) Viewed 669 times
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:20 pm

I can tell you that the only thing that has saved me so far is my VED. I have never stretched using my cylinders and good thing. The right tip would have come through long ago. VED prevents erosion.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Return to “Implants”