Novel implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
alibaba

Re: Novel implant

Postby alibaba » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:04 am

I can lose a glass of tea; forget where I set it down. Remote? No way. Then there is the issue of when you piss someone off and it goes out the window or the neighbor in the apartment next door has a remote on the same channel. Kids steal your remote and decide to turn it on at church.............. Endless possibilities. Your dick will be FCC regulated!
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

David_R

Postby David_R » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:19 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
My wife has joked about an implant that is activated by a clapper. ;)

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:32 am

David_R wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:
My wife has joked about an implant that is activated by a clapper. ;)

Now that's funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:48 pm

rooster2 wrote:This product seems to be similar to a heart pace maker. Both do electrical stimulation to achieve a result. Difference is the use of a remote control. I am guessing that the implant would need a battery replacement after a period of time, so I guess some future surgery would be needed. Still it is an interesting concept, that I think can work. Surgery would be much less invasive, and usage easier then pumping up a regular implant.

Subcutaneous charging should be possible. Similar to charging a smartphone battery by laying it on one of those charging pads.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”