Forever hard

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Bandit

Re: Forever hard

Postby Bandit » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:20 pm

Wonder what laughs a mortician would have finding out we are bionic !
Bandit
Born 1958, married. Prostate Cancer. RRP November/2014. PSA undetectable since. Implant May/2017 AMS700LGX 18 cm + 1.5 cm RTEs.

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:38 pm

I wonder if they will wonder why I smell like burning plastic?
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:24 am

So GT are you going to have a happy ending like the guy in the pic?
All you bionics out there I dare you to ask your partner you fully inflate you before the medics are called just in case. :lol:
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:27 am

The research into the wandering spider venom ED cure was something I watched for a couple of years with great hope. I leaned scientists had isolated and synthesized the protein in the venom responsible for the raging hard on and eliminated the one responsible for death. Lab tests were done with obese, diabetic aged male rats who promptly began fucking up a storm and producing copious generations of offspring. Priapism events were minimal after dosage adjustments. Who wouldn't have found great hope in a treatment guaranteed to produce a rock hard erection that lasted a few hours? However, the statement that human trials were at least 2 years away and then the interminable wait for the approval process was the reason I finally decided on an implant. In the end, I made the right decision and my life was immediately vastly improved. I have no side effects to be concerned with and no timing issues to work out before sex. I do, however, still occasionally worry a definitive cure for ED will be found and it'll be too late for me to be able to use since the implant forever obliterated the ability for a natural erection again. I'm not missing anything in the meantime!
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:15 pm

Dave
I'm pretty sure the miracle cure will become available about the same time as the ability to grow a new one comes on the market. :lol:
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:34 pm

DougAnd wrote:Dave
I'm pretty sure the miracle cure will become available about the same time as the ability to grow a new one comes on the market. :lol:

Indeed. Gene therapy may do both.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”