GIRTH Is Getting Bigger

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Larry10625

Re: GIRTH Is Getting Bigger

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:08 pm

TANGERINE wrote:thrilled to hear that girth is getting bigger. My girth also got bigger. This is the advantage of the titan since the cylinders have larger diameter. The key is to "pressurize the shit" out of those cylinders. I use two hands and really squeeze that inflation ball. Yes, you will feel the burn as it stretches you, but that is the point.

Tangerine

PS: by the way, Dr Eid does indeed use either titan or AMS. He does prefer titan, but he puts in AMS as well. I know this from talking to him during my preop visit. He has models of both implants available for you to mess with. 3 years ago when I asked his front desk clerk for the inflation bulb simulator keychain, she asked if I was AMS or Titan. She then checked the chart to see which one was planned and then gave me titan. My point is that Dr Eid implants both (though he prefers the titan since most guys tell him that they want "as big as possible") and he listens to what his patients want.

Dr. Eid told me that he only uses the Coloplast. As for what the patient wants, it is up to the guy that went to med school to educate his patient not give them what they want. Junkies want narcotics, I hope the doctors don't give it to them just because they want them. :)

Larry

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:56 pm

i disagree,

the patient's opinion is important here. I am also aware of some surgeons giving a sample of the device to the wife, and asking her what she wants. Penis girth is important to some women, and to others, if it is too big, then that can be a problem.

There have been endless debates regarding whether coloplast or titan is better. It is true that titan works best in longer penis, but there are happy people on this site who are 5.5 inches and have coloplast.

My opinion: if you want "the biggest hardest dick for sex, then get coloplast"

It is true that the AMS flacid is way better, but, me personally, I did not get the implant so that I could have a great flacid.
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Vagabond127

Postby Vagabond127 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:57 pm

Williams8- I am 6 inches x 4.5. Average length slightly smaller girth. I love my titan.
Sturdy. Nice appropriate bulge...yes you will get a few looks. But it feels great. In MY experience I never know it's there. Girth is going great! Good luck
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

SW0110

Postby SW0110 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:00 am

Must be my cop background, but i like facts. The major ncbi study usually quoted only discussed length gains. 1532 lgx, 717 cx, and 500 titan respondents at a mean 2 year implanted time frame showed the following. A newer korean study showed similar findings.

Lgx was the best at 1.2 cm length gain.
Cx was next at 1.1 cm length gsin.
Titan was last at .9 length gain.

The .3 cm difference between the lgx and titan equates to .118 of an inch.

The lgx from model i saw online comes in 18 mm width. The titan is 21 mm.if the lgx inflates 25 percent more that gives you 5.4 mm added to 18 or 23.4 mm so yep it can get larger if you get max inflation on it by 2.4 mm. Not sure that is much of a difference though. Roughly .2 inches but in penis girth but every little bit helps. Take into account that is pretty much limited by your bodys ability to stretch. But if you can it can.

Then i went to rigidity studies by ncbi on pressure testing. I had peyronies so that was really important to me. The titan keeps more rigidity at all levels. Lgx gets weaker as it gets pumped up, and buckled under every test pressure before the titan. In all honesty though we are never going to be able to pump either implant up to those pressures. They used an air pump. Ouch.

Based on the studies an lgx should get you longer and girthier by a fraction of an inch. It is odd though no girth studies that i saw. Might be one out there but i did not find it. . In lgx marketing material they do say a 25 percent expansion in length to so that is a positive if your penis is elastic enough to stretch and give you the gain. That really is an important consideration if your doc undersizes you. Say you measure at 20 cm and he worries about tip erosion and puts 18 cm in. An lgx has a nice cushion factor to get you your 20 cm when pumped up. If a doc mesures right and he puts in 20. You are getting the max benefit from either implant and you might get a fraction of an inch longer when cycling over 2 years with an lgx.

I could care less which implant i got. I will be honest i wish these cylinders were softer but hope as stiff as they are they keep fixing my curve and when revision time comes if i find a doc who says an lgx would be a good option and i am not dealing with peyronies issues any longer i will be glad to have one.

I had my heart set on an lgx and read everything i foundabout titans and fixing peyronies. A cx might have been an option but not when compared to the titan from docs who would do both. Like others say. Trust your doc. I am sure if they put a cx in me because ams is all they put in i would be just as happy if they got size right. Mine did. I am dealing with the stiffer cylinders and wish i did not have to but my dick is pretty straight and rock hard pumped up.
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

David_R

Postby David_R » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:07 pm

SW0110 wrote:Trust your doc.

Find a doctor with a good reputation, and who will let you talk with implanted patients, and then let the doctor make the decisions. Sure worked for me! :D

Return to “Implants”