Won't go down righ away

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
rancherejim

Won't go down righ away

Postby rancherejim » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:10 am

I am just one year post op. Best decision I've ever made was to get my implant after 10 years of ED. Haven't had any problems with it to speak of, it went exactly the way the Doc said it would from start to finish.
Just one little thing that kinda bugs me. I hadn't even noticed until I noticed this young lady staring at my crotch the other day in McDonalds. I had kinda loose pants on and sure enough I had a pretty good hard-on showing through my pants. I had just came from my girlfriends and we had sex just a short time before I left. I let the fluid out right after. Then I got to thinking that I always have to let the fluid out a second time after having sex. About 20 minuets later.
Has anyone else noticed that same thing?
I don't call this a problem, but rather just something that I will have to remember to do.
77 years old, married 58 years. Had ED for the last 10 years or so.
May 2nd, 2018 Coloplast Titan implanted, 24cm with 1cm RTE's. All went well so far.

Larry10625

Re: Won't go down righ away

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:54 pm

rancherejim wrote:I am just one year post op. Best decision I've ever made was to get my implant after 10 years of ED. Haven't had any problems with it to speak of, it went exactly the way the Doc said it would from start to finish.
Just one little thing that kinda bugs me. I hadn't even noticed until I noticed this young lady staring at my crotch the other day in McDonalds. I had kinda loose pants on and sure enough I had a pretty good hard-on showing through my pants. I had just came from my girlfriends and we had sex just a short time before I left. I let the fluid out right after. Then I got to thinking that I always have to let the fluid out a second time after having sex. About 20 minuets later.
Has anyone else noticed that same thing?
I don't call this a problem, but rather just something that I will have to remember to do.

After you deflate it, give a quick squeeze until you here/feel a click. That will prevent backfill. :)

Larry

DougAnd

Re: Won't go down righ away

Postby DougAnd » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:11 pm

If you are a year out then you have a bell ringer down there anyway, right? I know I do went from 3 1/2 inches flaccid to over 6. That bulge has just become a normal part of life. But yes for decency sake I do squeeze out ever drop before going in public and when needed pop the valve to prevent back flo. But actually I enjoy a little post filling. Most times. Makes me less deformed. Hopefully won't have that problem after June.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Return to “Implants”