*removed*

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Chance

*removed*

Postby Chance » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:32 am

I've removed my posting for personal reasons.
Last edited by Chance on Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DougAnd

Re: Another Bionic Story

Postby DougAnd » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:47 am

Chance,
Parts of your story sound like me thought it was mental, became 100% impotent but it only took 2 years plus of that BS to motivate us for change. My elephant was a competent uro to do the surgery.
Since you've been impotent no nocturnal erections for decades you probably have excessive scarring. Please ask your Doc to have a scarring Doppler done. If it's bad your tissue is probably thin and damaged. Only the best of the best can handle that.
Also unless you are super man you should have lost one inch or more in length. If you don't care fine but realize that what you bring to the OR is all you're going to get.
Good luck with the rest of your journey hope your parachute has easy sailing :lol:
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Return to “Implants”