no loss of length studies

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

no loss of length studies

Postby DougAnd » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:50 pm

Google penile implant loss of length and you will also find studies trying to counteract the ongoing stigma caused by patients complaints of loss of penile length. I'm no expert but these reports smell subjective (biased, self-serving, etc )
There are many tricks of the trade politicians commonly use to SKU numbers and reports. For example within days of my surgery I had been Flaccid stretched-out to 6.1 in, 6.3 in + 6.5 in. So, the softer the pull the shorter the penis and the better the report looks. That's why you need to measure yourself before surgery.
Choosing your target group is another way to make the report look good. Using dr. Eid or Dr Kramer but not the guys who said they would shrink me 1 inch or two would definitely give you a very good report. so, possibly those doing these reports took FT's advice to choose your surgeon wisely.
You guys who are looking need to do exactly the same.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

alibaba

Re: no loss of length studies

Postby alibaba » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:07 pm

Milam told me a few minutes before surgery " Now I am going to make your penis shorter" . I should have pulled my I.V. and run then. At least he kept his promise. I think the Jiffy Lube, stash it in a dash mentality has a lot to do with it. Many growers do not hit full erection length instantly like the doctors measure. It is a slow stretch to full erection. I am not supposed to use profanity here so I won't repeat what another guy told me about 1/2 hour ago about it. d
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Return to “Implants”