Has anyone been told the size intended is LARGER that pre shrinkage?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
edwardl007

Has anyone been told the size intended is LARGER that pre shrinkage?

Postby edwardl007 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:23 pm

That's right.. My surgeon indicated i have a big penis with lots of stretch. I never thought that. before ED I was just a hair under 6 inches totally maxed out and usually 5.6 - NOT bone pressed. And i can measure myself exactly every time without any bone pressed confusion ! At this time a VED can get me to 5.5 or so.

My doctor said he would use a titan colorplast and use a 20 MM cylinder - that's 7. 8 inches - with no RTEs ! I failed to clarify what the usable length would be.

So who out there has been faced with THIS situation?
68 years old; ED for 30 years; implanted by Dr Kramer on August 27, 2019; 18 cm with 1 cm RTE

DougAnd

Re: Has anyone been told the size intended is LARGER that pre shrinkage?

Postby DougAnd » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:29 pm

i'd give the guy a hug shake his hand something. My total is 21 cm you should do ok. As far as your pre ED size maybe he sees something you don't. Maybe you've actually lost more over the years than you thought.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Mr stuby

Postby Mr stuby » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:31 pm

to edward
sounds about right. it depends the size of your body, the crux
from your pubic to the base of you penis
can very in length say from 8 to 12 cm the distal part "the part that is seen or the working part" can
be from 6 to 18 cm for example. look at penile implants on youtube all kinds of videos. unless you have
a squeamish stomach :oops: pun intended if this makes sense most docs are in such a hurry he
probably didn't elaborate
mike
74yr.old married 54yrs pc11/13 rad seed implants started ved 1/14 .implanted 11/20/2016 ams lgx 18+1 11 up 8 down 6 1/2 flaccid 7 5/8
local uro sanford health,

s. central N.D.
MIKE

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:19 pm

edwardl007 wrote:That's right.. My surgeon indicated i have a big penis with lots of stretch. I never thought that. before ED I was just a hair under 6 inches totally maxed out and usually 5.6 - NOT bone pressed. And i can measure myself exactly every time without any bone pressed confusion ! At this time a VED can get me to 5.5 or so.

My doctor said he would use a titan colorplast and use a 20 MM cylinder - that's 7. 8 inches - with no RTEs ! I failed to clarify what the usable length would be.

Edward
Keep us updated. Are you scheduled for surgery yet
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

edwardl007

Postby edwardl007 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:29 pm

i am not scheduled for surgery because i have another problem with my penis head which i must resolve first. A spot that darkens If i VED or have soft intercourse and no uro doc - and I count 3 - knows what it is.
68 years old; ED for 30 years; implanted by Dr Kramer on August 27, 2019; 18 cm with 1 cm RTE

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:18 pm

Hi edward, you state the following:
before ED I was just a hair under 6 inches totally maxed out and usually 5.6 - NOT bone pressed. And i can measure myself exactly every time without any bone pressed confusion ! At this time a VED can get me to 5.5 or so.

My doctor said he would use a titan colorplast and use a 20 MM cylinder

Roughly one third of the implant is "inside you" in the crus. So a 20 cm implant will be roughly 14 cm of useable outside length in your shaft (14cm = 5.6 inches ) so it appears that your measurements all stack up in the same direction (ie, you say you are 5.5 inches, and your doctor thinks that he can get a 20 CM titan to fir in you )
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:39 pm

TANGERINE wrote:Hi edward, you state the following:
before ED I was just a hair under 6 inches totally maxed out and usually 5.6 - NOT bone pressed. And i can measure myself exactly every time without any bone pressed confusion ! At this time a VED can get me to 5.5 or so.

Roughly one third of the implant is "inside you" in the crus. So a 20 cm implant will be roughly 14 cm of useable outside length in your shaft (14cm = 5.6 inches ) so it appears that your measurements all stack up in the same direction (ie, you say you are 5.5 inches, and your doctor thinks that he can get a 20 CM titan to fir in you )

Agreed.
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:38 pm

I think you can look at the bios see the cylinder sizes and rtes and deduce that there is no perfect formula. My total is 21 cm just 2/5 of an inch longer than 20 cm yet I've reached my teen aged length of 7 inches. So for you that would be 6 3/5 inches. I'm pretty sure 20 cm will give you back your 6 if you really work hard. Good luck

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:43 am

edwardl007 wrote:That's right.. My surgeon indicated i have a big penis with lots of stretch. I never thought that. before ED I was just a hair under 6 inches totally maxed out and usually 5.6 - NOT bone pressed. And i can measure myself exactly every time without any bone pressed confusion ! At this time a VED can get me to 5.5 or so.

Pictures?
Measurements?

Larry

edwardl007

Postby edwardl007 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:44 pm

TANGERINE wrote:Hi edward, you state the following:

Hey, thanks for clearing that up! I bet this is the first time a guy is happy hearing that he will NOT be 7.8 inches but rather 5.6 !

Return to “Implants”