LGX SUCCESS

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

LGX SUCCESS

Postby DougAnd » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:06 am

I have not given credit where credit is due. Since I am probably near the end of my time with an LGX I think it's only right to sing its praises.
All 4 of my surgeons promised to shrink my penis. Could not find one who would try to preserve my natural length, so I DEMANDED that I be given the LGX. Why? Because if you have the length to gain it will give it back to you in spades. So it looked as if the best I could do with surgeons was to find one who would only shrink me about 1/4". Well you can't see it won't feel it never even notice it's gone unless you tape so I took the loss and agreed. But I demanded the LGX. Wise choice. 5 minutes or less before I went under the Doctor sent in my AMS rep to ask me to consider the CX instead. Hell no, no LGX no surgery. I awoke with an LGX implant and a 4 inch penis. An immediate loss of 2 1/2 inches. I'm not going to lie it was a bare knuckle struggle. But not only did I surpass the 1/4 inch loss they had promised. I got back everything I had on my flaccid stretch the night before surgery. But did my LGX stop there? Hell no it kept on going and so did I. Right now I'm 1/4 inch in penile length than I was the night before surgery. So last May I was another 1/4 inch longer than that. But no need to be greedy. The LGX has out done itself preformed better than I ever hoped for or expected. So that is why come June with my revision surgery I will proudly retire my LGX for a CX. Don't need to grow anymore.
You guys who have lost length before you implant surgery and want to gain it back, the LGX works really really well for that. The only one on the market designed to do just that. GREAT JOB LGX :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Larry10625

Re: LGX SUCCESS

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:31 pm

DougAnd wrote:I have not given credit where credit is due. Since I am probably near the end of my time with an LGX I think it's only right to sing its praises.
All 4 of my surgeons promised to shrink my penis. Could not find one who would try to preserve my natural length, so I DEMANDED that I be given the LGX. Why? Because if you have the length to gain it will give it back to you in spades. So it looked as if the best I could do with surgeons was to find one who would only shrink me about 1/4". Well you can't see it won't feel it never even notice it's gone unless you tape so I took the loss and agreed. But I demanded the LGX. Wise choice. 5 minutes or less before I went under the Doctor sent in my AMS rep to ask me to consider the CX instead. Hell no, no LGX no surgery. I awoke with an LGX implant and a 4 inch penis. An immediate loss of 2 1/2 inches. I'm not going to lie it was a bare knuckle struggle. But not only did I surpass the 1/4 inch loss they had promised. I got back everything I had on my flaccid stretch the night before surgery. But did my LGX stop there? Hell no it kept on going and so did I. Right now I'm 1/4 inch in penile length than I was the night before surgery. So last May I was another 1/4 inch longer than that. But no need to be greedy. The LGX has out done itself preformed better than I ever hoped for or expected. So that is why come June with my revision surgery I will proudly retire my LGX for a CX. Don't need to grow anymore.
You guys who have lost length before you implant surgery and want to gain it back, the LGX works really really well for that. The only one on the market designed to do just that. GREAT JOB LGX :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

I couldn't agree more. Well said Doug :)

Larry

Lunatech

Postby Lunatech » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:06 pm

Doug, thanks for the post and your experience with the LGX. I just got activated today with no restrictions and have lost 1/2'" or so in length and some girth. I knew I probably would and have read others saying the LGX would help recover what was lost but your post really puts any fears I might of had at ease. Thanks for including us in your journey, it really helps us out. Now to get busy loosing that 40-50 lbs I NEED to loose and really become a shower :lol: .
49 years old at time of implant, Suffering from ED 10+ years, Implant surgery 2/28/19 AMS 700 LGX 18cm with 4cm RTE by Dr. Terlecki at WFBMC in Winston Salem NC

needhelp

Postby needhelp » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:49 am

DougAnd wrote:I have not given credit where credit is due. Since I am probably near the end of my time with an LGX I think it's only right to sing its praises.

How does the LGX help get back your size?
are you not measured to your max?
if it keeps expanding wouldn't the cylinders push through the glands?
if there was that much room for expansion how does the LGX stay hard?
I'm scared to death of losing size and I know I will. I'm just not ready for it. I'm scheduled 4/17. I wish I could be excited about this but losing size gets me very depressed. Having sex with a smaller penis doe not make me feel like the man I was or good about myself.... this is my worse dream come true
61 years old, single, Charlotte NC, Had a penile fracture. Implant scheduled for April 17. Dr Terlecki Winston-Salem, NC

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:12 am

NeedHelp,
If you have lost size your body remembers what it had. At least mine did. Last May I stretched back out to my teen aged length then shrank some. You can stretch after surgery at your own speed. If your wife is on board use sex to do it. Just inflate as much as is comfortable and go for it as aggressively as possible. :P The more often the better. :D Sex fully pumped will definitely stretch you out. By the time you are cleared for sex you should already have gained enough to be comfortable. Don't stop there. Make it a real team effort and get your spouse on board.
As long as your uro does not sort change you too much the LGX will compensate. It only expands as much as your penis will allow. My penis was very forgiving. Gave me back 2 3/4 inches more than I brought home from surgery.
If you are getting an LGX and are serious about your goal it will work for you I promise. Don't stress, prevail.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

needhelp

Postby needhelp » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:52 am

DougAnd wrote:NeedHelp,
If you have lost size your body remembers what it had. At least mine did. Last May I stretched back out to my teen aged length then shrank some. You can stretch after surgery at your own speed. If your wife is on board use sex to do it. Just inflate as much as is comfortable and go for it as aggressively as possible. :P The more often the better. :D Sex fully pumped will definitely stretch you out. By the time you are cleared for sex you should already have gained enough to be comfortable. Don't stop there. Make it a real team effort and get your spouse on board.
As long as your uro does not sort change you too much the LGX will compensate. It only expands as much as your penis will allow. My penis was very forgiving. Gave me back 2 3/4 inches more than I brought home from surgery.
If you are getting an LGX and are serious about your goal it will work for you I promise. Don't stress, prevail.

Thank you DougAnd.. unfortunately I'm single, no wife of gf at the moment ( I will start dating again, that's why size is very important to me) but once I get the go ahead I'll cycle as much as possible. I just hope I'm not to sort changed. 4 days left and I'm scared to death of the out come
61 years old, single, Charlotte NC, Had a penile fracture. Implant scheduled for April 17. Dr Terlecki Winston-Salem, NC

rancherejim

Postby rancherejim » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:48 pm

I had a Coloplast Titan installed just a year ago. After six weeks I was a little longer and a little thicker than I started with. I only cycled for a couple months. Followed my Dr's orders to the letter. Everything's great. I don't think I would want it any bigger. In fact the other day my lady reached back and pushed me away a little, she said it was to big. What a thrill to hear that. If I pump it up full she can't get it in her mouth without me hitting her teeth. I have to let it down a little for her to finish me off.
77 years old, married 58 years. Had ED for the last 10 years or so.
May 2nd, 2018 Coloplast Titan implanted, 24cm with 1cm RTE's. All went well so far.

SW0110

Postby SW0110 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:52 pm

Just a comment. When i was researching on here. I looked for tag lines on what someones pre surgery stretch length was, then looked at how many cm they were implanted with. Then kept comparing to get a good average of implant installs at my length.

At around 6 inches stretch length, a good average was around 20 cm. I stretched out at 6.25 but in all honesty i have a large glans. It was always 2 inches long by itself when i was horny, so when i stretched it i figured i would end up shorter since i pulled the glans hard and had it long and skinny.

I ended up with 19 cm titan. First few weeks was at 5.5 and 5. At 5 weeks i am now at 6 when i point it at 3 o clock and still have a slight curve but no worse than my natural one. If this ever straightens i have no doubt i will get to my pre surgery stretch length of 6.25.

I second everyone here whether you have a titan or an ams type. If your doc measures well you should be fine either way so do not get discouraged. Take good measurements before your surgery. I asked mine about what he was thinking about size wise. Best i got was in the 6 inch range depending on internal measurements would be between 18 and 20 total. I got 19. Hoping this titan loosens the plaque up in a few years and totally straightens the bend. On a future revision and there will be one unless i die first. I hope to get my 7 back and 6 girth. I should get the girth with the titan over time.

Downside is its to big to get in my wifes mouth at that size. Planning on taking advantage of this 5 inch girth for a time. Always a positive side to just about anything.

Good vibes to everyone.
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

David_R

Postby David_R » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:00 pm

For me the basic belief is that if the doctor does things correctly, there should be no loss of length (after cycling).

ccrider

Postby ccrider » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:28 pm

DougAnd wrote: You guys who have lost length before you implant surgery and want to gain it back, the LGX works really really well for that. The only one on the market designed to do just that. GREAT JOB LGX :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

I started with 5.5" stretched before the procedure & after cycling ended up with 6.5" when fully pumped. The LGX performed as advertised for me.
...69 years old, married over 30 years, serious ED for around 10 years. AMS 700 LGX 21 cm +3 cm RTE implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer on Dec 7, 2016.

Return to “Implants”