LGX SUCCESS

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Larry10625

Re: LGX SUCCESS

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:07 pm

needhelp wrote:Thank you for you support Larry. I'm going in, in 3 days. Scared to death but I have to do this. Ill be reaching out to you and everybody for their support

OK buddy, we are all wondering... how in the heck are you? You will be swollen and sore but how are you? What did your surgeon say? What did you get? :)

Larry

needhelp

Postby needhelp » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:42 am

just posted Larry..... let me know your thoughts...I've always respected everything you say
61 years old, single, Charlotte NC, Had a penile fracture. Implant scheduled for April 17. Dr Terlecki Winston-Salem, NC

dsawan

Postby dsawan » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:00 am

SW0110 wrote:Just a comment. When i was researching on here. I looked for tag lines on what someones pre surgery stretch length was, then looked at how many cm they were implanted with. Then kept comparing to get a good average of implant installs at my length.

At around 6 inches stretch length, a good average was around 20 cm. I stretched out at 6.25 but in all honesty i have a large glans. It was always 2 inches long by itself when i was horny, so when i stretched it i figured i would end up shorter since i pulled the glans hard and had it long and skinny.

I ended up with 19 cm titan. First few weeks was at 5.5 and 5. At 5 weeks i am now at 6 when i point it at 3 o clock and still have a slight curve but no worse than my natural one. If this ever straightens i have no doubt i will get to my pre surgery stretch length of 6.25.

I second everyone here whether you have a titan or an ams type. If your doc measures well you should be fine either way so do not get discouraged. Take good measurements before your surgery. I asked mine about what he was thinking about size wise. Best i got was in the 6 inch range depending on internal measurements would be between 18 and 20 total. I got 19. Hoping this titan loosens the plaque up in a few years and totally straightens the bend. On a future revision and there will be one unless i die first. I hope to get my 7 back and 6 girth. I should get the girth with the titan over time.

Downside is its to big to get in my wifes mouth at that size. Planning on taking advantage of this 5 inch girth for a time. Always a positive side to just about anything.

Good vibes to everyone.

I notice you had a Titan and now a LGX.Which device did you feel gave you more hardness when inflated
?

Return to “Implants”