LGX SUCCESS

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

Re: LGX SUCCESS

Postby DougAnd » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:53 pm

Great story guys. These are the kind of posts that perspective guys need to read to be reassured about this choice. Thank you for adding substance.
I totally agree that it does not matter what brand or type of implant you get. If your Doctor does his job and measures correctly then what you brought to the table is what you should have a year later.
But many guys do not re-stretch themselves out before surgery. They will never gain back what they lost using a regular implant. Let me restate that. Unless they upgrade after getting all that their implant can give what they brought to the surgery table is within about 1/8 inch all that they will ever have.
Not so with the LGX. If you have not stretched out before implant it will stretch you out after without needing an upgrade. That is what it was designed to do best.
I chose it because I could not find a Doctor who would not shrink me. Fooled them, me and my LGX out did their evil plan. Tried to shrink me but did not work.
No other implant can do that for you. :P
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:03 am

needhelp wrote:
DougAnd wrote:I have not given credit where credit is due. Since I am probably near the end of my time with an LGX I think it's only right to sing its praises.
All 4 of my surgeons promised to shrink my penis. Could not find one who would try to preserve my natural length, so I DEMANDED that I be given the LGX. Why? Because if you have the length to gain it will give it back to you in spades. So it looked as if the best I could do with surgeons was to find one who would only shrink me about 1/4". Well you can't see it won't feel it never even notice it's gone unless you tape so I took the loss and agreed. But I demanded the LGX. Wise choice. 5 minutes or less before I went under the Doctor sent in my AMS rep to ask me to consider the CX instead. Hell no, no LGX no surgery. I awoke with an LGX implant and a 4 inch penis. An immediate loss of 2 1/2 inches. I'm not going to lie it was a bare knuckle struggle. But not only did I surpass the 1/4 inch loss they had promised. I got back everything I had on my flaccid stretch the night before surgery. But did my LGX stop there? Hell no it kept on going and so did I. Right now I'm 1/4 inch in penile length than I was the night before surgery. So last May I was another 1/4 inch longer than that. But no need to be greedy. The LGX has out done itself preformed better than I ever hoped for or expected. So that is why come June with my revision surgery I will proudly retire my LGX for a CX. Don't need to grow anymore.
You guys who have lost length before you implant surgery and want to gain it back, the LGX works really really well for that. The only one on the market designed to do just that. GREAT JOB LGX :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

How does the LGX help get back your size?
are you not measured to your max?
if it keeps expanding wouldn't the cylinders push through the glands?
if there was that much room for expansion how does the LGX stay hard?
I'm scared to death of losing size and I know I will. I'm just not ready for it. I'm scheduled 4/17. I wish I could be excited about this but losing size gets me very depressed. Having sex with a smaller penis doe not make me feel like the man I was or good about myself.... this is my worse dream come true

OK, but close your eyes and picture this... You are at a bar and, you notice this hot little number half way across the room checking you out. She gets up comes over to the bar and asks if you would like to buy her a drink... of course you do. Then she tells you she from out of town and is staying at the hotel across the street. She invites you over for a night cap and of course you accept. You are no sooner in the room and, she is all over you and you are not putting up any resistance. She get's down on her knees and you get super excited because you know what she is planning to do to you. She unzips you fly, undoes your trousers and pulls down your pants to reveal an 8" long, 6.5 inch girth monster dick...…. now, lets fast forward for 20 minutes. Both of you are standing, you are leaning against the door and she is on her knees.. both of you are admiring your incredibly large package, there is just one problem, you haven't been able to get an erection in months and tonight is no different, but hey, all is not totally lost, your size is still intact.

Larry

needhelp

Postby needhelp » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:59 pm

Very well put Larry ……. I'm down to only 3 days left. Very nervous.....
61 years old, single, Charlotte NC, Had a penile fracture. Implant scheduled for April 17. Dr Terlecki Winston-Salem, NC

needhelp

Postby needhelp » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:07 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
needhelp wrote:
DougAnd wrote:I have not given credit where credit is due. Since I am probably near the end of my time with an LGX I think it's only right to sing its praises.
All 4 of my surgeons promised to shrink my penis. Could not find one who would try to preserve my natural length, so I DEMANDED that I be given the LGX. Why? Because if you have the length to gain it will give it back to you in spades. So it looked as if the best I could do with surgeons was to find one who would only shrink me about 1/4". Well you can't see it won't feel it never even notice it's gone unless you tape so I took the loss and agreed. But I demanded the LGX. Wise choice. 5 minutes or less before I went under the Doctor sent in my AMS rep to ask me to consider the CX instead. Hell no, no LGX no surgery. I awoke with an LGX implant and a 4 inch penis. An immediate loss of 2 1/2 inches. I'm not going to lie it was a bare knuckle struggle. But not only did I surpass the 1/4 inch loss they had promised. I got back everything I had on my flaccid stretch the night before surgery. But did my LGX stop there? Hell no it kept on going and so did I. Right now I'm 1/4 inch in penile length than I was the night before surgery. So last May I was another 1/4 inch longer than that. But no need to be greedy. The LGX has out done itself preformed better than I ever hoped for or expected. So that is why come June with my revision surgery I will proudly retire my LGX for a CX. Don't need to grow anymore.
You guys who have lost length before you implant surgery and want to gain it back, the LGX works really really well for that. The only one on the market designed to do just that. GREAT JOB LGX :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

I'm scared to death of losing size and I know I will. I'm just not ready for it. I'm scheduled 4/17. I wish I could be excited about this but losing size gets me very depressed. Having sex with a smaller penis doe not make me feel like the man I was or good about myself.... this is my worse dream come true

But Larry here's my question.... may seem silly but being a single guy dating I often ask my self..... would she be excited if she went in my pants and pulled out my dick if it was 5 inches hard? I ask not to be a smart ass but I am wondering what she would think... could all be in my head.... I want to impress women I sleep with I think a lot of single guys have that fear....

OK, but close your eyes and picture this... You are at a bar and, you notice this hot little number half way across the room checking you out. She gets up comes over to the bar and asks if you would like to buy her a drink... of course you do. Then she tells you she from out of town and is staying at the hotel across the street. She invites you over for a night cap and of course you accept. You are no sooner in the room and, she is all over you and you are not putting up any resistance. She get's down on her knees and you get super excited because you know what she is planning to do to you. She unzips you fly, undoes your trousers and pulls down your pants to reveal an 8" long, 6.5 inch girth monster dick...…. now, lets fast forward for 20 minutes. Both of you are standing, you are leaning against the door and she is on her knees.. both of you are admiring your incredibly large package, there is just one problem, you haven't been able to get an erection in months and tonight is no different, but hey, all is not totally lost, your size is still intact.

Larry

But Larry here's my question.... may seem silly but being a single guy dating I often ask my self..... would she be excited if she went in my pants and pulled out my dick if it was 5 inches hard? I ask not to be a smart ass but I am wondering what she would think... could all be in my head.... I want to impress women I sleep with I think a lot of single guys have that fear....
61 years old, single, Charlotte NC, Had a penile fracture. Implant scheduled for April 17. Dr Terlecki Winston-Salem, NC

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:18 pm

needhelp wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
needhelp wrote:

Larry

Yes, you are right, a lot of guys do. Would she be impressed? Maybe, that is an average size penis and why would she expect you to be above average. But how impressed is she going to be if she is giving you, what she thinks is the best blow job you have ever had and after 20 minutes you still can't get it up? You should NOT lose size if the doctor measures you properly. I understand your concern but all I am saying is that if you want to have a sexual relationship, you have no choice. Take the chance, our membership of bionic brothers are almost all saying go for it, and only a small number are talking about losing length. :)

Larry

needhelp

Postby needhelp » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:02 pm

Thank you for you support Larry. I'm going in, in 3 days. Scared to death but I have to do this. Ill be reaching out to you and everybody for their support

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:45 pm

needhelp wrote:Very well put Larry ……. I'm down to only 3 days left. Very nervous.....

We are all rooting for ya. :)

Larry

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:42 am

NeedHelp,
I'm going to give you some really good sage advice. But sure to pay your taxes before you go in on Wed otherwise you will have a huge penalty to pay. :lol: :roll: :o :shock:
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:04 pm

Reports and studies don't change my reality. I know exactly what I was pre surgery and what I am right now in length. Like I've said before I don't have a magic penis. If I can do it so can you.
I may never know how much my LGX played in my success. But I'm sure it was a central role.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:52 pm

needhelp wrote:.... may seem silly but being a single guy dating I often ask my self..... would she be excited if she went in my pants and pulled out my dick if it was 5 inches hard? I ask not to be a smart ass but I am wondering what she would think... could all be in my head.... I want to impress women I sleep with I think a lot of single guys have that fear....

Depends on what's important to her.

"5 inches hard? "

5 inches hard
or
5 inches hard

or 5 inches hard for an hour
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records