peyronie's, traction, implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
sharpspike

peyronie's, traction, implant

Postby sharpspike » Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:13 pm

surgery date is set 12/12/19 at university of mich.
that gives me months to try to stretch and strighten the old guy before he gets the tubes put in..

seems like ive lost at least 2in, dont even recognize my dick anymore. hoping traction and ved for that long will make some improvement.

peyronies has me at 50 degrees-----who came up with this shit, sucks.

read as much as i could find on traction and ved, seems to be mixed results. guess if i do nothing, ill get nothing.

anybody have any tips or tricks that worked for them. should would like to hear them.

thanks in advance
62 ED for 20+ years. Been thru all the ED pills, bimix, trimix ( ache sucks ) now peyronie's . Thinking implant. Update - Going implant 12/12/19.

DougAnd

Re: peyronie's, traction, implant

Postby DougAnd » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:22 pm

Not sure how old you are 50's 60's? Retired? Part time? Full time?
A cheap VED is all you need. If you have time sit in a hot tub inflate deflate leave it on so comfort ring retains some blood. As long as you don't hold pressure for more than 30 seconds you can just keep stretching for hours. If you can do that morning noon and night should get back an inch before Dec and maybe be straight or er.
good luck.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:03 am

sharpspike wrote:surgery date is set 12/12/19 at university of mich.
that gives me months to try to stretch and strighten the old guy before he gets the tubes put in..

seems like ive lost at least 2in, dont even recognize my dick anymore. hoping traction and ved for that long will make some improvement.

peyronies has me at 50 degrees-----who came up with this shit, sucks.

read as much as i could find on traction and ved, seems to be mixed results. guess if i do nothing, ill get nothing.

anybody have any tips or tricks that worked for them. should would like to hear them.

thanks in advance

Keep working at the VED. Dr. Perito says, pump it up until it's comfortable but one more pump would be uncomfortable. Leave it for 30 minutes at least twice a day, three times if you can swing it. It helps with blood flow and keeps everything stretching so it doesn't atrophy. Good luck. :)

Larry

SW0110

Postby SW0110 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:21 am

I have been right where you are pretty much exactly. Last june 2018 i had a curve of about 60 degrees. Was always right at 7 inches and about 6 girth. Last june about 5.5 length with a bottleneck and lower dent. Was told to try a traction device. Got one along with a ved. Used traction pretty much daily for a couple hours and ved about every other day until my surgery on march 7 2019. I also was able to get my gp to give me some pentox 2x a day

The surgeon i chose trimixed me in nov right at 6. A bone press with wood ruler got me 6.25. Ved was at 6.75. Never got any better. Curve was down to about 35 degrees and plaque was a lot softer. Dent was still there though. He also tested and i had severe leaksge. First doc over 2.5 years to check for that. .

Implanted 5 weeks ago with a titan. Surgeon i chose was my 4th. Story chronicled elsewhere on that. Visited 4 docs all did agree titan was my option if i wanted my girth back along with curve fixed. A cx is also pretty rigid but not as much as titan and not as girthy. You have to trust your doc on his choice. Hope he does both brands and chooses what is best for you.

Implanted and immediately was about 5.5 long and 5 girth. At 5 weeks i am now 6 length and just a bit over 5 girth. Still have a slight curve but pretty much looks about like my natural one. My doc did no scratching, etc. Just the titan. No dents now, Glans gets really hard still. Mushroom head is back. No sex yet because of health issues with my spouse but in taking care of myself many times over past 2 weeks all is great. No issues and everything works great. I do not think i will get back to my old 7. Dick i think lost to much elasticity over past 3 yesrs but who knows. Maybe on my next revision in a few year i might go up more.

Took years to get here i figure it will take months maybe a year or so to keep improve. I will say though if i just keep what i got right now i will be happy forever and feel like my wife will as well when we put it to use. Pumped up i am hard.
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

sharpspike

Postby sharpspike » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:08 pm

Doug im 62 and full time working, just started traction, ved should be here soon.

wish I would have went for implant back when I joined FT, maybe I could have avoided the stupid curve. it just appeared 6 8 months ago from the trimix injections I assume. never got use to the ache. bimix was great until it stopped working.

thanks for the replies gentlemen. guess I can always tie it to the truck and tell the wife to punch it. :lol:
62 ED for 20+ years. Been thru all the ED pills, bimix, trimix ( ache sucks ) now peyronie's . Thinking implant. Update - Going implant 12/12/19.

sharpspike

Postby sharpspike » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:31 pm

SW0110

what is pentox, what is it suppose to do.

how long you been on it and is it working :?:

SW0110

Postby SW0110 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:31 pm

Pentox is a drug reputed to help soften plaque. Most urologists will just tell you it is all in your head. Query it in the peyronies forums and you will find a lot of people used it to help soften plaque while in traction.
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

sharpspike

Postby sharpspike » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:28 pm

surgery date 12/12 with Dr Ohl university of Michigan quickly approaching, getting nervous.

haven't really seen any major improvement with traction and ved.

hope this all turns out well

SW0110

Postby SW0110 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:44 pm

Good luck. Try not to be nervous. I had a great experience. At 8.5 months totally happy.

Straight as an arrow and keep inching outward a little at a time. Now at 6.5.

At 6 it was 6.25. At 6.25 goal was 6.5. Now goal is as close to pre ed of 7 as I can get.

Ice ice and more ice when you get home.

Jasonsa

Postby Jasonsa » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:38 pm

I used the newish Restorex traction device developed by the Mayo clinic (paid $595) for 1 hour (2 30 min sessions) 7 weeks prior. My doc was able to insert a size up cylinders to help straighten out my peyronies. Don't have measurements yet just 11 days post op. But hopefull. Happy to sterilize and sell the device (can't use post surgery).
56 years old. Botched Titan implant 21cm 11/13/19. San Antonio by Dr. Sammy Vick. ED 14 years/Peyronies. Revision by Laurence Levine Chicago January 2021.

Return to “Implants”