Dr. Richard Roach & Dr. Derek J. Thompson?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Bailey

Dr. Richard Roach & Dr. Derek J. Thompson?

Postby Bailey » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:04 pm

I’m new to this website, and would like to know if anyone has had a Implant by either of these doctors? Any information you could provide me would be greatly appreciated. I have already saw one of these doctors, and I am seeing the other one next week for a second opinion. I am considering an implant, but the thoughts of being cut on there is a very scary thought. This website has been a very valuable tool for helping me with my decision. Thanks to everyone who post their previous experiences. Bailey

DougAnd

Re: Dr. Richard Roach & Dr. Derek J. Thompson?

Postby DougAnd » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:33 pm

Bailey I checked franktalk history under implants and neither one of these doctors shows up. But I don't know where you live but if you're in their area you can go down to the nearest Senior Center and put a note on a board with your telephone number asking that if anyone has had any experience with either one of these doctors to please give you a call. You don't really have to tell him why until they call and then you can ask them. That might be your best Avenue good luck
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Bailey

Re: Dr. Richard Roach & Dr. Derek J. Thompson?

Postby Bailey » Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:48 pm

Thanks Doug, I will try that. Take care, Bailey
77 yo with ED for over 20 years.Tried everything, & found injections were the only thing that worked.I am so grateful for FT. Was implanted 6/18/19 with a 18cm AMS LGX w 3.0cm RTE,100ml reservoir, infrapubic procedure by Dr. Richard Roach, “Bailey”

Return to “Implants”