Cylinder Tubing Exit Scheme

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
tomas1

Re: Cylinder Tubing Exit Scheme

Postby tomas1 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:28 pm

As you suspect, I wonder why the 75cc reservoir was used?
Are you able to fully inflate the cylinders?
If so, I guess it'll work.

I wonder if the Coloplast cylinders always retain a good bit of saline?
That may explain it?
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:52 pm

tomas1 wrote:As you suspect, I wonder why the 75cc reservoir was used?
Are you able to fully inflate the cylinders?
If so, I guess it'll work.

I wonder if the Coloplast cylinders always retain a good bit of saline?
That may explain it?

You should be able to squeeze it out of your penis. :)

Larry

navy6587

Postby navy6587 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:34 pm

My cylinders do retain a nice amount of saline. However, that isn't the reason I began this thread. My cylinder tubing comes out of the sides of my cylinders, not the bottoms as I believe they should. Where do all of your cylinder tubes exit? The bottom of your cylinders or elsewhere? Focus, please...

Edd
74; ED at 50. Fired by 1st doc (Szobota - VA Uro) too many q's & contact w/ Coloplast rep. New doc: Ellen (VA Uro) implanted 11/8/18. 22cm Titan + 2cm RTEs; moron docs, product rep, intake/ dischg nurses! NEVER again! L- 6.75"; G- 5.5" oval.

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:43 pm

I have to believe mine egress at the bottom since I can't find evidence of them at all.

This isn't rocket science and I can't believe docs can't get it right.
Maybe, they have to show how skillful they are and try to set speed records.
Sorry, but right now, I'm down on docs and phonies in general.
85 years

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:50 pm

here is some good news:

FIRSTLY---you got the exact same titan that I got !!!!

Here is the info:
ES2922
Titan Touch Zero Degree cylinders/pump set Scrotal
22 cm

SECONDLY---I also have the 75 cc reservoir and it works great (no issue with running out of fluid)

My paperwork states: ER8075 75 CC reservoir CL

So, glad to see they used the correct parts.

Sorry to hear that your tubes come out the side. For me, I cannot feel the tubes entering into the cylinders at all; if I poke around vigorously along the bottom of my shaft, I think I can feel the tube entry, but it is pretty far back where the scrotum meets the shaft. There are no tubes whatsoever, for me, along the top surface of my shaft.
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:24 am

navy6587 wrote:My cylinders do retain a nice amount of saline. However, that isn't the reason I began this thread. My cylinder tubing comes out of the sides of my cylinders, not the bottoms as I believe they should. Where do all of your cylinder tubes exit? The bottom of your cylinders or elsewhere? Focus, please...

Edd

So, I got looking at the Titan OTR implant and I notice that the tubing should be deep inside the pelvis near the perineum and therefore I doubt that you would be able to feel the tubing where it enters the implant. I have attached the picture that I based my opinion on. Take a look and tell me what you think.. :)

Larry
Attachments
Coloplast Titan OTR.jpg
Coloplast Titan OTR.jpg (181.04 KiB) Viewed 1210 times

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:08 am

AMS assembly.gif
AMS assembly.gif (128.26 KiB) Viewed 1202 times
That's interesting Larry.
That got me wondering if the AMS assembly was similar and I found a rendition of it.
It really appears the tubing should not be felt?[attachment=0]AMS assembly.gif
85 years

navy6587

Postby navy6587 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:00 am

Both are interesting pics. I also have a 2 cm RTE on each cylinder that would poke the exits a bit more forward. However, I know what I'm feeling. It could be that the surgeon still brought the tubing out on the sides of the cavernosa instead of underneath. Possible that the cavernosa incision was so wide that it allowed the tubing to slide to the sides as I lay on the table and the surgeon just sewed it shut not really caring where the tubing lay. Anyway, it's just one more 'nit' that most other implantees don't have that I do. Says a lot about my choice of butchers.
74; ED at 50. Fired by 1st doc (Szobota - VA Uro) too many q's & contact w/ Coloplast rep. New doc: Ellen (VA Uro) implanted 11/8/18. 22cm Titan + 2cm RTEs; moron docs, product rep, intake/ dischg nurses! NEVER again! L- 6.75"; G- 5.5" oval.

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:31 pm

Navy, I have a 15 cm infrapubic installation. My cruses are deep all the way to 1/2 inch from my anus. The doc mounted the 15 cm tubes on top of 5.5 cm RTEs. I am hard plastic right up to my pubic bone yet I still am sensitive clear down to my anus. My cylinders start just under my pubic bone and the full 15 cm is out front. I am sitting her examining my tubing. When I pump it up, I feel the tubes coming up the left side. The left tube does a 180 loop and enters my dick at the 2 o'clock position. The 180 bend is laying right across the top of my dick, 1/2 inch above my pubic bone. The right tube travels over my dick at goes in at the 10:30 position. The reservoir tube goes under my ilengual flap, over my pubic bone at about 1 o'clock position. No tubes are on the under side at all. The 180 loop was a little tender at first but now not noticeable. I am thin so there is no fat in the way. If I had a skinny girl doing cowgirl on me and really grinding, things may get squeezed. But again that 180 bulge could be a tickler for her. If you know any skinny girls that would like to finish my research into tube placement, send them my way.
As for where the tubes enter, at first I was wishing I had a scrotal approach. Now it makes no difference. I have 6 inch out front and 3 buried. Every bit of the 9 inches is sensitive and ready to go.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:33 pm

Navy, that makes sense. It does probably depend on where they inserted the cylinders.
Some of these surgeons should read "Implant surgery for Dummies".
85 years

Return to “Implants”