Advice or pointers

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Bumble

Advice or pointers

Postby Bumble » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:15 am

Hope to be losing my implant virginity on the night of the 22nd any advice, tips or lessons learned from those who have had this momentous occasion themselves? Wife and I are seeing our sex therapist few days prior and the urologist on the morning of the 22nd for the final check before use. I'm getting excited about this and hope I'm not setting the bar too high.
Bumble
53, married 30 y, hypogonadal since 33, pills, rings, VED, Titan 23 cm March 2019

Larry10625

Re: Advice or pointers

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:21 am

Bumble wrote:Hope to be losing my implant virginity on the night of the 22nd any advice, tips or lessons learned from those who have had this momentous occasion themselves? Wife and I are seeing our sex therapist few days prior and the urologist on the morning of the 22nd for the final check before use. I'm getting excited about this and hope I'm not setting the bar too high.
Bumble

Ohhhhhhhh Bumble, this will be one of the best nights of your entire life. Pump it to the max. Beforehand tell your wife that some people have said that their partner's don't like it pumped to the max and some do. After a few strokes ask her and don't be offended if she says it's too hard, just release a little bit (short blasts or else you will deflate). Good luck and we are all waiting to hear how it went. ;) ;) ;)

Larry

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:40 pm

All right bumble,
My only complaint was difficulty to ejaculate. So I suggest that right now and in the next few days you try masturbating to see how hard it is for you. For me it's much easier inside than manually but it's always better to know in advance. If you can go then you're ready to go. Good luck
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Urz14me

Postby Urz14me » Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:34 pm

This post will be useless without pictures :lol:
52 year old. Diagnosed with Venous Leak. Trimix was hit and miss. opt'd for implant Titan 22cm 3.5cm RTE by Dr. Hakky on March 27, 2018 ...Remember they never complaint how small your penis is when it is in their ass... just sayin' :o

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:27 pm

make sure she knows that you can make it softer or harder; but not necessarily longer (in other words your length will be what you were before implant, or maybe a little less -- just be sure to set that expectation.

Also, I will re-invigorate a thread that I had on advanced sex techniques for bionics -- maybe others will chime in for those techniques.
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Return to “Implants”