Not what expected

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DougAnd

Not what expected

Postby DougAnd » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:00 pm

You can watch all the videos online, read every study and journal, sift through Frank Talk till long long long after the cows come home but you will never know what it feels like to have tips pushing against the inside of your glans until you wake up and OH NO :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
I believe Oldbeek described it best: 2 hard rods inside of your dick!
You guys who just pop right up and out after surgery have no idea. Thank goodness my pump didn't work right for the first 4 months. My growth was slow and NOT easy. Took me at least 2 months to not notice the tips all the time. A few more and they were almost good. Then they got softer (the tubes, tips never get soft) and finally they just disappeared from mind. So now 8 months later I can absolutely say that I like them in my glans (well almost the right one is actually just under my skin on the right outer edge) And enjoy the feeling of pumping up and being pumped up (only about 7 or 8 pumps, more safe and plenty for sex too)
When I was young I'd awake during the night and often find myself pleasantly aroused. So I'd stroke myself to sleep. Unless it was eager then I would rub myself against a pillow, find relief, fall asleep in the after glow and clean up the next morning. Now I can pump 8 and fall asleep with that same erect feeling. When I wake during the night it's always there. Unfortunately even pumped 8 times no way I could use a pillow pointing down. That's ok.
My point is that you guys who need an implant don't be afraid of the adjustment you will go through. Just expect it and more on.
I'm sure not everyone like oldbeek and me have had this problem. But I'can't imagine that anyone was not surprised by that feeling. I know that I was. Not what I expected.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

HomeTeam

Re: Not what expected

Postby HomeTeam » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:59 pm

DougAnd wrote:You can watch all the videos online, read every study and journal, sift through Frank Talk till long long long after the cows come home but you will never know what it feels like to have tips pushing against the inside of your glans until you wake up and OH NO :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
You guys who just pop right up and out after surgery have no idea. Thank goodness my pump didn't work right for the first 4 months. My growth was slow and NOT easy. Took me at least 2 months to not notice the tips all the time. A few more and they were almost good. Then they got softer (the tubes, tips never get soft) and finally they just disappeared from mind. So now 8 months later I can absolutely say that I like them in my glans (well almost the right one is actually just under my skin on the right outer edge) And enjoy the feeling of pumping up and being pumped up (only about 7 or 8 pumps, more safe and plenty for sex too)
When I was young I'd awake during the night and often find myself pleasantly aroused. So I'd stroke myself to sleep. Unless it was eager then I would rub myself against a pillow, find relief, fall asleep in the after glow and clean up the next morning. Now I can pump 8 and fall asleep with that same erect feeling. When I wake during the night it's always there. Unfortunately even pumped 8 times no way I could use a pillow pointing down. That's ok.
My point is that you guys who need an implant don't be afraid of the adjustment you will go through. Just expect it and more on.
I'm sure not everyone like oldbeek and me have had this problem. But I'can't imagine that anyone was not surprised by that feeling. I know that I was. Not what I expected.

Doug, thanks for this posts, your words give me encouragement :D!
I had sex with the wife for the first time since post implant approximately 2 weeks ago and it definitely felt different from my normal pre-implant penis. My penis felt smaller inside of her (it actually is smaller right now) so I'm hoping the regular cycling will work. I have a 22cm Titan and I swear I don't see where its at. Dr. Perrito said because of the scaring and him having to do a 'scratch technique' that its going to take some time and sycling. He also told me to use a VED.

Did you use a VED during your cycling as well?
52 years old. Implanted (Infrapubic) on 1/25/19 with a 22cm Titan by Dr. Perito in Miami, Florida. ED for 20 years (Pills for 10 years / Injections for 10 years). Penile injections led to fibrosis and scar tissue. Penile implant last resort.

Maverick2dog

Postby Maverick2dog » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:18 pm

Hometeam,

What is a scratch technique?

Mav
59 years old. Forth revision 10/2021
Third revision 9/21 moved pump replaced one cylinder AMS CX 21+ 3. Second revision January 31st 2019 AMS CX 21,+2CM RTE. First revision November 15th, 2018 24CM CX .5RTE. Implanted 4/2018, Titian 22CM 2.5 RTE

HomeTeam

Postby HomeTeam » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:24 pm

Maverick2dog wrote:Hometeam,

What is a scratch technique?

Mav

Mav, It's Dr. Perito signature way to remove fibrosis and scar tissue. He does this also to treat Peryonies disease. He uses a small cutting scapel to cut through the scar tissue. He has several videos on his website that show this.
52 years old. Implanted (Infrapubic) on 1/25/19 with a 22cm Titan by Dr. Perito in Miami, Florida. ED for 20 years (Pills for 10 years / Injections for 10 years). Penile injections led to fibrosis and scar tissue. Penile implant last resort.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:16 am

HomeTeam wrote:
DougAnd wrote:You can watch all the videos online, read every study and journal, sift through Frank Talk till long long long after the cows come home but you will never know what it feels like to have tips pushing against the inside of your glans until you wake up and OH NO :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I had sex with the wife for the first time since post implant approximately 2 weeks ago and it definitely felt different from my normal pre-implant penis. My penis felt smaller inside of her (it actually is smaller right now) so I'm hoping the regular cycling will work. I have a 22cm Titan and I swear I don't see where its at. Dr. Perrito said because of the scaring and him having to do a 'scratch technique' that its going to take some time and cycling. He also told me to use a VED.

HomeTeam,
Mine was an odd situation. My surgeon gave my zero instructions just keep it straight. But the AMS rep gave me a video which recommended early cycling and also VED for scarring which was my case. So yes I did and still do use vacuum therapy. If you want to balloon your girth much faster use a larger then needed tube. 2 1/4" or 2 1/2" OD. Within weeks your scarring will start to radically stretch out. Always start by fully inflating your implant then begin vacuum therapy. Take off the VED pressure and inflate your prosthesis more then repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat. It takes about 5 minutes for your penis to initially fill with blood. Then deflate but keep the tube on your penis. The comfort ring will help retain some blood so that your next ones will do some good make some progress.
Good luck
DougAnd
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

HomeTeam

Postby HomeTeam » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:55 pm

DougAnd wrote:
HomeTeam wrote:

I had sex with the wife for the first time since post implant approximately 2 weeks ago and it definitely felt different from my normal pre-implant penis. My penis felt smaller inside of her (it actually is smaller right now) so I'm hoping the regular cycling will work. I have a 22cm Titan and I swear I don't see where its at. Dr. Perrito said because of the scaring and him having to do a 'scratch technique' that its going to take some time and cycling. He also told me to use a VED.

HomeTeam,
Mine was an odd situation. My surgeon gave my zero instructions just keep it straight. But the AMS rep gave me a video which recommended early cycling and also VED for scarring which was my case. So yes I did and still do use vacuum therapy. If you want to balloon your girth much faster use a larger then needed tube. 2 1/4" or 2 1/2" OD. Within weeks your scarring will start to radically stretch out. Always start by fully inflating your implant then begin vacuum therapy. Take off the VED pressure and inflate your prosthesis more then repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat. It takes about 5 minutes for your penis to initially fill with blood. Then deflate but keep the tube on your penis. The comfort ring will help retain some blood so that your next ones will do some good make some progress.
Good luck
DougAnd

DougAnd thanks for sharing this information as I will begin this regime ASAP. The only thing Dr. Perito told me was when I do use the VED once I feel slight discomfort then stop and take VED off for a while. Question how much pressure do you use with the VED? Are you concerned too much pressure may rupture the implant inside of you?

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:40 pm

Very good question. Because my cylinders are deformed I seldom fully inflated them with VED. Recently my penis has finally gotten beefy enough to keep the cylinders perfectly straight. So I do scrotal pump fully when I VED. But I no longer need to stretch just need to engorge so not the pressure that I used before.
You have your penis in between your implant and the vacuum. I think that your penis is taking the stress. But yes the cylinders are absolutely affected. My right one bulged even more when I first started so I fully deflated before VED. But that's what you are trying to do expand your cylinders to increase girth.
Here's what I think. In June I will have 2 new AMS cylinders. I will probably lose an inch due to the trauma of re-dilation to get my tips into the correct place. I will definitely use VED with the implant cylinders full while I restretch out to size. Within 3 months I should make my full length about the time that my cylinders start to get soft. Then I will decrease pressure again.
I doubt that the VED could blow out your cylinders before it blew out your penis. Especially with the much thicker Titan. But I would never use VED on old worn out cylinders.

Return to “Implants”