6 inches by 4.5 inches

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Lost Sheep

Re: 6 inches by 4.5 inches

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:40 pm

Larry10625 wrote:Did you steal that line from the Sheryl Crow song ♫♫"Soak Up The Sun"?♫♫ :)

Larry

No, I just have a window that faces East.

Edit:

Having just looked up the lyrics (I had not ever heard the song before), I see that you were not referring to my reference to waiting for the sun to rise, but the one about being happy with what you have rather than getting what you want.

Yep, the sentiment does seem to appear all over the map from many disparate authors/quoters and centuries.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

DougAnd

Re: 6 inches by 4.5 inches

Postby DougAnd » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:20 pm

oldbeek wrote:Never measured my girth before IP. But I know I was bigger. I just feel skinny now. 4.5 X6. Prior to IP I used a 1.75 in VED. My dick would fill it tight. 1.75 x pie= 5.49. All my nerves were removed during RP surgery, so no natural filling. skinny dick club!!!

Old beek,
Go buy yourself a 2 1/4" in ved tube and pump it up. At least you can enjoy the girth for a few minutes. Just start out fully scrotal pumped to be safe.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Return to “Implants”