Manual Assist YES/NO

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
alibaba

Re: Manual Assist YES/NO

Postby alibaba » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:52 pm

I have never met anyone named Manuel yet, but if I do, I will ask him if he is willing to assist. I doubt my wife will go along with it though.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:20 am

This is what I like most about Frank Talk. I thought I was the only one dealing with my new angle. How about you other guys?
Larry?
MK?
Bandit?
Bumble?
Stacheman47?
P777?
Bobsteel?
LondonLad?
ED2013?
OldBeek?
Strongagain?
Smethro?
NeedHelp?
NeddLed?
UK Steve?
Dave52?
HomeTeam?
GruffHunter?
Latane?
RoulJaze77?
Trlewis35?
Michael99?
Swollo?
Professor?
PG moore?
Anyone else?
You guys need manual assist? Hot tips to help? Thank You.
DougAnd
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:10 am

DougAnd wrote:This is what I like most about Frank Talk. I thought I was the only one dealing with my new angle. How about you other guys?
Larry?
MK?
Bandit?
Bumble?
Stacheman47?
P777?
Bobsteel?
LondonLad?
ED2013?
OldBeek?
Strongagain?
Smethro?
NeedHelp?
NeddLed?
UK Steve?
Dave52?
HomeTeam?
GruffHunter?
Latane?
RoulJaze77?
Trlewis35?
Michael99?
Swollo?
Professor?
PG moore?
Anyone else?
DougAnd

Happy toy
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:25 am

sorry happy toy,
Forgot to include you
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:15 pm

DougAnd wrote:This is what I like most about Frank Talk. I thought I was the only one dealing with my new angle. How about you other guys?

DougAnd

I needed manual assist/guidance even before my implant (of course, that was in my younger days and the lack of experience in my partners and in me contributed to the fumbling around).

Now, there is a bit of instability in the angle of my erection, even though it points out at around 2:30. That instability needs to be stabilized by hand to achieve a smooth entry.

Whatever angle I "hang" at, if the angle were stable, there would be positions that would allow smooth hands-free entry. Choosing the sexual position is key. But if your erection can wander, guidance is necessary.

I find that if my girlfriend is good and wet (foreplay here is key), I can feel her vaginal entrance (by that wetness) with the tip of my penis. Often a satisfyingly unguided entrance can be achieved after only a few minutes of rubbing around there.

Patience is key.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:23 am

Larry?
MK?
Bandit?
Bumble?
Stacheman47?
P777?
Bobsteel?
LondonLad?
ED2013?
OldBeek?
Strongagain?
Smethro?
NeedHelp?
NeddLed?
UK Steve?
Dave52?
HomeTeam?
GruffHunter?
Latane?
RoulJaze77?
Trlewis35?
Michael99?
Swollo?
Professor?
PG moore?
Anyone else?
DougAnd

It's funny you brought this up... now that I know I will have an erection for as long as I want, I play a little game with myself to see how many attempts it will take me to get in without help. After the third attempt I give up and help it along. I think I'm batting about 50% :)

Larry

HomeTeam

Postby HomeTeam » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:34 am

Larry?
MK?
Bandit?
Bumble?
Stacheman47?
P777?
Bobsteel?
LondonLad?
ED2013?
OldBeek?
Strongagain?
Smethro?
NeedHelp?
NeddLed?
UK Steve?
Dave52?
HomeTeam?
GruffHunter?
Latane?
RoulJaze77?
Trlewis35?
Michael99?
Swollo?
Professor?
PG moore?
Anyone else?
DougAnd

Only tries sex twice so far with implant since activated a few days ago. But so far I definitely need some guidance, unlike before when I needed no guidance.
52 years old. Implanted (Infrapubic) on 1/25/19 with a 22cm Titan by Dr. Perito in Miami, Florida. ED for 20 years (Pills for 10 years / Injections for 10 years). Penile injections led to fibrosis and scar tissue. Penile implant last resort.

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:53 am

I was forgotten in that list and somebody referred to me once as a “site heavyweight “. Ya can’t forget yer heavyweights!
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Lost Sheep

Technique helps Re: Manual Assist YES/NO

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:36 pm

Technique helps

Try this: It worked for me both before E.D. and after.

In man-on-top position it is easiest to describe (and to accomplish)

Put your penis on your woman's belly and move your body fore and aft along her body so that your penis glides up and down her pubic mound.

Moving your hips down (both towards her feet and down towards the bed) let your penis tip feel for her vaginal opening (if she is wet, you should be able to detect it easily).

When your glans (penis tip) is in line with her vaginal opening her body should be supporting your penis as long as you don't move down too far.

If she is aroused, her labia should be swollen and wet enough that they will open easily to allow your penis tip to enter.

If you fall out, simply raise up your hips, move up along her body and repeat the steps outlined above.

Edited to add:

Of course, if you point in strange directions, you just choose a position (that takes advantage of your new penile direction/angle) and maneuver your hips to point your penis where it needs to go. Not unlike aiming a punt gun. (Look it up - a most interesting mode of hunting waterfowl back in the day).
Last edited by Lost Sheep on Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:06 pm

Before ED I was above 3:00. After implant I am below 3:00. Not quite 4 but closer to 4 than 3 for sure. I was straight before ED pointing at a perfect right angle from my body. After implant the shaft is still straight but looking down I now point to the left about 11:00 or maybe 10:30. Maybe even 10:00. All depends on how my cylinders are acting that day.

So yes I do have to help it get where I want it to go when having sex.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

Return to “Implants”