Delayed ejaculation - is this common after penile implant?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
London lad

Delayed ejaculation - is this common after penile implant?

Postby London lad » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:35 pm

Hey guys. So I am 4 months post surgery now. I'm not sure yet if this is/isn't too soon to say, but something I've noticed since I've started trying to use it is delayed ejaculation (i.e. it takes me ages to ejaculate and sometimes I can't at all).

Is this a common thing after the implant? To be honest, I had this problem a bit even before the implant - so not sure if it's directly due to the implant.

Any tips anyone has on this would be appreciated. I guess the obvious one would be to stop masterbating - to make the penis more receptive to real-life sex rather than getting too used to only ever ejaculating by hand. So I've stopped masterbating recently (which is tempting to as I don't have a regular partner so do sometimes just feel like the relief of hand-jobbing myself) - in the hope that this might help.
37yo. Implanted for 1st time in 2018 with Titan. I’ve had ED my whole life, & was born with Phimosis & Congenital Downward Curvature - both of which corrected in 2009 (with Nesbitt's & Circumcision). ED remained until 2018 implant.

ED2013

Re: Delayed ejaculation - is this common after penile implant?

Postby ED2013 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:01 pm

Yes it’s common and usually gets better in time. Yes not masturbating should help. Also you could try fantasizing while having intercourse.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:30 pm

This has been brought up before and I think part of it is how the mechanism (dick) works now. With natural erections, you have to get excited to get hard. With the implant, you can get hard, then excited. As an example, I pump up my dick but my glans does not engorge. When I have my pseudo post prostatectomy orgasm, then my glans and central cavernosa swell up big time.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:37 pm

Same as Ali said. Takes me forever. 1 yr post op.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

strongagain

Postby strongagain » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:31 am

oldbeek wrote:Same as Ali said. Takes me forever. 1 yr post op.

In your case the delay is age related :lol: Old men don‘t get as excited as young ones...
I don‘t have that problem. When making love the first time after the operation I was hardly in her when I came. What a surprise for both of us.
Born in 1950, ED since 2007 (colon cancer)
08/2015 Titan Zero Degree 22 cm + 3 cm RTE
Dr. Leiber, Freiburg, Germany
6.5" x 5.7" - Very happy with implant

Living in Freiburg, Germany

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:21 am

Same here... 15 months implant. Sometimes I don't but have to fake it because, if I don't my wife will blame herself. When I do it takes a while, which I don't mind because I had serious PE prior to the implant... one night my cannon fired after ONE stroke... I was mortified. Being able to last 25 to 30 minutes is just pure heaven and I think my wife would agree. ;)

Larry

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:36 am

Yes. Over 2 years implanted and no ejaculation from penetrative sex........always finish by hand.
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

NeedleD

Postby NeedleD » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:04 am

Larry10625 wrote:

Same here... 15 months implant. Sometimes I don't but have to fake it because, if I don't my wife will blame herself. When I do it takes a while, which I don't mind because I had serious PE prior to the implant... one night my cannon fired after ONE stroke... I was mortified. Being able to last 25 to 30 minutes is just pure heaven and I think my wife would agree. ;)

"Cannon fired after one stroke"
I hope the shot went across the bow! :D

Larry
Use Super Quadmix due to severe Venous leak.Have a GREAT DAY!

DougAnd

Postby DougAnd » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:53 am

Hey LL,
It takes longer but what fun!!! Can't imagine time better spent. Like Larry I had severe PE (pre EJ) before implant. One touch a dribble and that was it. After implant that changed immediately. For me I had to masturbate more often to get used to the new feel. After I got that working well then I dropped self stimulation to let things build up. Now I'm back to normal heading into 8 months. By that I mean pre ED and PE normal. The good news is that even after cumming I can keep going. Be sure to take advantage of that. It's a whole new level of satisfaction.
LGX 18cm+3cmRTE 8 / 8/18 by Docs Saracino , Prody of FL Disfigured by Implant. Married 31 years, Functionally impotent 2+ years. 4" day of surgery now 7" inflated after VED 6.5" without. Pump moved 12/4/18 by Dr Kata

David_R

Postby David_R » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:50 am

My ejaculations are the same as they were before the implant. Just my personal experience.

Return to “Implants”