Both dissapointed & have a pump question

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Larry10625

Re: Both dissapointed & have a pump question

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:14 pm

HomeTeam wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
HomeTeam wrote:
Larry how do you post a picture? I have tried to upload some pictures but it keeps saying the file is too large.

You have to resize it. I use a free download called Faststone Photo Resizer (https://www.faststone.org/FSResizerDownload.htm). It's free and easy to use. If you don't want to do that, you could email them to me and I could post them for you. :)

Larry

Thanks Larry! I downloaded it and sent the pics and it was really easy.

But man I'm concerned about my post implant size as of right now today. Dr. Perito keeps assuring me its still early and I basically just activated 1 week due to the prior extended inflammation and epydemitis. I was a legit 6.5inches pre-implant and 7 inches with VED.

I am really glad the photo resizer worked easy for you... I love that programme. Dr. Perito is one of the best. Keep aggressively cycling. When you pump it up, it should be a little uncomfortable, that's it stretching. The Titan is not known for length and girth expansion like the AMS LGX but if Dr. Perito says it will, I have no reason to doubt him. Is the 6.5 inches pre implant erect or flaccid?

Larry

HomeTeam

Postby HomeTeam » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:27 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
HomeTeam wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

You have to resize it. I use a free download called Faststone Photo Resizer (https://www.faststone.org/FSResizerDownload.htm). It's free and easy to use. If you don't want to do that, you could email them to me and I could post them for you. :)

Larry

But man I'm concerned about my post implant size as of right now today. Dr. Perito keeps assuring me its still early and I basically just activated 1 week due to the prior extended inflammation and epydemitis. I was a legit 6.5inches pre-implant and 7 inches with VED.

I am really glad the photo resizer worked easy for you... I love that programme. Dr. Perito is one of the best. Keep aggressively cycling. When you pump it up, it should be a little uncomfortable, that's it stretching. The Titan is not known for length and girth expansion like the AMS LGX but if Dr. Perito says it will, I have no reason to doubt him. Is the 6.5 inches pre implant erect or flaccid?

Larry

Larry, the 6.5 inches was fully erect pre-implant.
52 years old. Implanted (Infrapubic) on 1/25/19 with a 22cm Titan by Dr. Perito in Miami, Florida. ED for 20 years (Pills for 10 years / Injections for 10 years). Penile injections led to fibrosis and scar tissue. Penile implant last resort.

HomeTeam

Postby HomeTeam » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:26 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
HomeTeam wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

Larry

Larry

Larry I'm at 10 weeks now, although I've been only cycling for 3 weeks because of the swelling but I'm still concerned about my post implant size. I'm sending pics in next post.
52 years old. Implanted (Infrapubic) on 1/25/19 with a 22cm Titan by Dr. Perito in Miami, Florida. ED for 20 years (Pills for 10 years / Injections for 10 years). Penile injections led to fibrosis and scar tissue. Penile implant last resort.

HomeTeam

Postby HomeTeam » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:29 pm

Pic @ 10 weeks 20190407_115606.jpg
Pic at 10 weeks out / cycling 3 weeks
Pic @ 10 weeks 20190407_115606.jpg (787.11 KiB) Viewed 1221 times

HomeTeam

Postby HomeTeam » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:32 pm

Pic @10 weeks 20190407_115503.jpg
Fully erect @ 10 wks / 3 wks of cycling
Pic @10 weeks 20190407_115503.jpg (938.14 KiB) Viewed 1221 times

RayChez

Postby RayChez » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:16 pm

Some times it takes up to six weeks before things are all healed up. I just had my third partial revision on March 22 which is sixteen days ago and everything seems to be healing faster then usual from previous implants. But I did see the surgeon a couple days ago and he did say that my right testicle was higher then the left and was a little concerned. So he got the nurse to give me an ultra sound. Nothing else was said about what was seen on the ultra sound, but he wants to see me in another week to remove the stitches.

I asked him why he had not changed just the MS pump and he said that the problem was not the pump and that he really is not sure what caused the problem which I think it is all BS, but I told him being a retired mechanical engineer I could have bet lots of money that it was the pump and he did not say anything. So then he said they changed the type of reservoir and placed it on the opposite side, put a new valve, and did not change the LGX cylinders, he just pulled them more into the gland. He said one was a little more into the gland then the other, but both were in very good shape yet.

I did have about three pumps on the cylinders after surgery and I deflated some of that because I did not like the big bulge on my pants. Length is still the same flaccid close to seven inches. I will not inflate until he gives the green light. I do not want the incision to come apart by rushing into inflating. That I learned by passed experience on my second revision.
age: 75 First implant around 2001, 59 at the time. AMS 700 Ultrex
revision Dec 2016. 2ND implant 21CM, 1rte AMS 700 LGX MS pump

thereishope

Postby thereishope » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:14 am

This to me, IMHO looks like a botched job. Why not ask for a second opinion to Dr Kramer or Dr eid? Kramer can be reached by email, and Dr eid does video consultations for around 300$ US give or take and it's the same as an in office consultation. I think you definitely should be proactive to find out if you need a revision or not. Infrapubic sometimes causes issues for guys with bigger penises.

HomeTeam

Postby HomeTeam » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:17 pm

thereishope wrote:This to me, IMHO looks like a botched job. Why not ask for a second opinion to Dr Kramer or Dr eid? Kramer can be reached by email, and Dr eid does video consultations for around 300$ US give or take and it's the same as an in office consultation. I think you definitely should be proactive to find out if you need a revision or not. Infrapubic sometimes causes issues for guys with bigger penises.

thereishope, if things don't improve within the next 9 months or so I will definitely get a second opinion from Dr. Eid (probably do the video consultation).

thereishope

Postby thereishope » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:54 pm

HomeTeam wrote:
thereishope wrote:This to me, IMHO looks like a botched job. Why not ask for a second opinion to Dr Kramer or Dr eid? Kramer can be reached by email, and Dr eid does video consultations for around 300$ US give or take and it's the same as an in office consultation. I think you definitely should be proactive to find out if you need a revision or not. Infrapubic sometimes causes issues for guys with bigger penises.

thereishope, if things don't improve within the next 9 months or so I will definitely get a second opinion from Dr. Eid (probably do the video consultation).

It is not how a situation like this should be handled man. You want to prevent atrophy as best as you can and if you say that you lost that much size, you are clearly undersized. Why wait 9 months and complicate things more, potentially, when you can get a second opinion from one of the best out there, through the comfort of your home in less than a month?

HomeTeam

Postby HomeTeam » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:22 pm

thereishope wrote:
HomeTeam wrote:

It is not how a situation like this should be handled man. You want to prevent atrophy as best as you can and if you say that you lost that much size, you are clearly undersized. Why wait 9 months and complicate things more, potentially, when you can get a second opinion from one of the best out there, through the comfort of your home in less than a month?

thereishope I actually have a meeting with Dr. Perito next week Monday to discuss with him further and for him to check my penis again (I had a lot of fibrosis and scaring so he did the 'scratch' technique' on me). He previously told its a matter of stretching the tissue by cycling because of the previous fibrosis. But you do make some valid points which I have considered. So now after my meeting with Dr. Perito next week Monday I will definately call Dr. Eid to set up a video conference with him. Thanks for your concern!

Return to “Implants”